Scorpio guys

wowreally

Since I started reading astrology I really wanted to meet my opposite, Scorpio, without much luck.
Well recently I met a whole bunch of them and I'm not getting the crazy intense vibe I expected.

What has been ur experiance with Scorpio guys. Is it true what astrology says. Is the crazy intense thing something that u see only after uve known them for a while. I don't want to waist my time.

The ones I've met sucked at kissing. They were boring. Just seemed clueless when it come it suduction. I'm really disappointed.

What has been ur experiance.

Horus

My experience is that there's way more going on in a natal chart than the Sunsign to account for a person's behavior.

venuschild

Banned
scorpio_zodiac.jpg

Horus

My experience is that there's way more going on in a natal chart than the Sunsign to account for a person's behavior.

AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!

True with any of the signs, sun sign astrologie is sooooooo vague and generalized; one needs to study the entire map!

Wowreally

The ones I've met sucked at kissing. They were boring. Just seemed clueless when it come it suduction. I'm really disappointed.
But being a male and of the sexuality of the astrologers of fame in the 17th century England society, I have noted in my youth Scorpio women that I was priviledged to kiss for a few hours, they seemed to have lips that were rather loose, softer than Firey signs that seemed to be very ardent and put a choke-hold so to speak upon a man's lips, where Scopion females were so soft, like aquatic like fish; but I doubt fish kiss much!

Astrology1-O.jpg

Haven't read enough upon this by various authorities but it would reason since Scorpio is related to the 8th house, and very animalistic they May Be more interested in actual penetration or sex below the navel rather than kissing. This is just a hypothesis as females in general in my oppinion are typically more romantic, mouth oriented in sexual responses as the mouth is hooked up by nerve endings to the genital area on the females like another sexual organ.

For example, I have one I serve, a scorpio woman with Libra asc now in her 60s, who tells me as her friend, how she needs a man like iron down below. And decades ago when we used to date, she wasn't fond of kissing. That tells me that Scorpio is so inclined to penetration. And yes, she is a rather coarse and a rough personality, very much with a venomous tonge in speech at times.

mgBqgFPf7nUvllm6-r_M4lw.jpg
homephoto.jpg

So there may be something there about the Scorpio kissing factor, but Julia and Derek Parker's book, The Compleat Astrologer, the first astrologie book I every completely studied in youth, compares the Scorpio myth to James Bond, whom I understand may have utilized kissing in his sexual conquests.

http://webmobilize.files.wordpress.com/2012/10/leading-men-as-james-bond-007.png

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2012/10/05/article-2213363-155DBDFC000005DC-451_634x487.jpg

Last edited:

Bunraku

Aren't Scorpios the social outcasts anyways? There needs to be some way to get the appeal/charm out there...
Zac Efron (no one can deny his appeal) is a MC Scorpio and many planets there. Pluto conjunct with his Mercury and Venus, but has Sun and mars in Libra and Cap asc. and Virgo moon to polish him up.

It's a combination of factors....

Blaze

Account Closed
I've never seen the words "Scorpio" and "Boring" used in the same sentence, lol.

Well, Like others have stated...It's all in the charts.

I know lots of stingers. Each one of em is different in almost every way possible.

Two of em are Goths. I love the occult and that's how I met those two.

One is a hard rocking guy who ***** at talking to women. Oh, he also dyed his mohawk green btw. :lol:

The other is two steps away from becoming a saint. This women doesn't kill insects, always tries to help anyone, spends all her free time volunteering and yet, she's an "evil" Scorpio, ooohhhhh~ lol.

And the last is the biggest nerd I know of. He puts Steve urkel to shame, but is so **** funny.

I know this thread was just about the guys, but I had to add other examples.

RisingSag

I don't usually base anything on just sun signs, but my limited experiences with Scorpios is that they KNOW what they're doing sexually! I did however have one bad experience, this Scorp was primal in not a good way.

Love2Know

I went on some dates with a dud arss guy he had rich boring kid vibe like talking to plastic wrap.nice guy though..
My husband is double scorp and he comes off so goofy and chill. Let me tell you my larry david class neurotic ways have nothing on him in reality. He is super intense, gets a bit paranoid about peoples intentions and tells me about weird petty revenge plots such as.. i will smash this persons confidence. I just roll my eyes a lot. Lollll i have to tell him to chill out a lot and again im a person who has a breakdown over a tiny dot sized stain on something no one else can see. I dont usually focus on others like him.