Is he upto something?

Ishk

What is he upto? Yes, that’s the question for the horary.

If its really a prank, he really has some nerve…and I cant figure why he would do that.

I look at the chart, capricorn rising, ruler of the ascendant Saturn.
Ruler of the hour also Saturn. Ruler of the day however is Jupiter.

My significator Saturn, is detriment and retrograde in leo, even worse, its in my own 8th house.
My co-significator, the moon is in no good shape either, its in fall in scorpio, and also combust (via combusta).

I look at the 11th house cusp..its in scorpio. The moon is in his turned 12th house.

His significator mars is in his own fourth house, in my sign. Well, not exactly my sign, but saturns rulership. Then again, mars is at 28 degrees, and soon will leave my sign to enter pisces where he has more stregth by triplicity.

Trying a different approach..
If I take him as an open-enemy, then I look at the seventh house, he is the moon, in scorpio!(thats suspicious). In his own fourth house, here again, he has some strength by being angular.

Both the approaches, show him to be more stronger me, and both show him in scorpio.

The moon makes a lot of applying aspects here, but these two seem significant..
The next traditional aspect of the moon is a square to Saturn, that’s my significator, and the moon also opposes venus, in my 5th house.

The last aspect of the moon, is square mars, which is his significator if we take him as the 11th house, and also significator of my fourth house(end ). This square is only perfected, after mars leaves aquarius, and by then, I think the moon would also have entered Sagittarius.

Im inclined to believe, he is upto something, what I cannot figure is ..whats the motive behind.

Also, I coulnt really interpret the applying aspects and the last aspect in context to this chart.

Last edited:

archergirl

Hi Ishk,

Since you raised this question as a matter of suspicion over something he said, you can look at this from the classic 'Is the report true' from Lilly's archives, here:

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/william-lilly/report-true.php

This may help you gauge whether he is lying or not and possibly what his intentions are. I think the statement itself is at the heart of this question, so look at that first.

Also, this may or may not help :p , but some people read the charts without turning them. If you take the 3rd house for communications, for example, you can read *all* communications with the 3rd house significator. You'll find your own style through trial and error; this is another way to read a chart. Just read consistently, is all.

Your significator Saturn placed in the 8th is a definite indicator of suspicion and mistrust, and since you have chosen the 11th for him, the Moon is also you. Since he is a male, you can use the Sun for him as well as Mars. In this chart, pay more attention to the applying/separating aspects and less to the house numbers, unless planets are on an angle (note cadency, succedent, angular, etc.). Although the Moon is in Via Combusta, it is in an angular house, which gives it a bit of 'accidental' dignity.

Hope this helps...
Best,
AG:)