So here's my Question...

I have a Lilith in Aries but a Moon in Pisces. I want to knkow how those aspects affect one another in the same chart? To my understanding the signs are completely opposite of one another. Thanks :)

Inconjunct

Lilith is irrelevant, so ignore it. Moon in Pisces can make the native highly sensitive and receptive to the emotions of others, to the point where there can be blurring between where you end and the other person begins.

Hmm I find that confusing since what I read about lilith in Aries describes me to a T. even moreso than my Cap Sun, Cancer Rising, and a couple other placements. How come it is irrelevant?

Inconjunct

It's my belief that it has no astrological relevance. It isn't a planet, it isn't part of the tradition, it's just something made up by some modern astrologers who seem to think there aren't enough planets already LOL

Inconjunct

Inconjunct,

As a self-confessed beginner, how do you pare that with telling a person to ignore what they are asking about?

I'm just expressing an opinion. I see no place for made-up planets and points. And I didn't say I was a beginner. Far from it. I am undergoing formal training right now, but I've been interested in the subject for many years. I think there is enough to think about dealing with basic principles - real planets in signs and houses and in relation to each other - without worrying about made-up Dark Moons and trans-Neptunian lumps of rock and the various bits of space dust whizzing round the asteroid belt

Last edited:

dr. farr

I myself have many doubts about indications/influences of some of the asteroids, and various hypothetical "planets" (actually space points) However, from experience I have no doubts about Lilith (whatever it might be-shadow planet, asteroid, or merely an energy point in space) I have come to regard it as a "mini-South Node" in its generic influence.
But that is only my opinion based on my own observations and experiences in delineation...

Elli

Hello!I think moon is far more important than lilith.Lilith is very hidden and of small importance.Moon reflects in every part of your life.It's your unconcsious,your feelings.Also,moon in Pisces is the greatest moon.You must be very amiable and sympathetic to the others.

Vista

I have a Lilith in Aries but a Moon in Pisces. I want to knkow how those aspects affect one another in the same chart? To my understanding the signs are completely opposite of one another. Thanks :)

Without a chart we are only guessing here. You keep adding more to the thread with questions like "what about Venus in Aquarius in the 8th house," etc. Your chart is like a jigsaw puzzles with many pieces to it. Just looking at one planet or asteroid placement only gives you one little piece to the puzzle.

wilsontc

Staff member
please get back on subject, to all

All,

Please get back on subject. Different astrologers will have different opinions. Some ignore certain objects and others use them. That's fine. People can decide what objects to use or what not to use and any opinion of what to use or not to use is only that person's opinion. What is NOT fine is attacking people for using or for not using these objects.

Back on subject,

Tim