Think about me?

TamaraL

Question: Does he (still) think about me?

Context: I realised how much I miss a guy I like (purely platonic so far but I feel a very strong connection towards him) and I 've been wondering whether he misses/thinks about me too... Also we share some strong synastry aspects & I feel like I know him since for ever ago.

querent-Scorpio Asc: Mars in 2nd H in Capricorn

quesited- Taurus-7th H: Venus 7th H Gemini

Mars is conjunct Pluto=I am obsessed...

Thanks guys!

Attachments

• Doeshethink?.jpg
    Doeshethink?.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 28

Sunrise

Question: Does he (still) think about me?

Context: I realised how much I miss a guy I like (purely platonic so far but I feel a very strong connection towards him) and I 've been wondering whether he misses/thinks about me too... Also we share some strong synastry aspects & I feel like I know him since for ever ago.

querent-Scorpio Asc: Mars in 2nd H in Capricorn

quesited- Taurus-7th H: Venus 7th H Gemini

Mars is conjunct Pluto=I am obsessed...

Thanks guys!
Re: Think about me?
Hi Tamaral
to see if he thinks you we should look at the reception of the planets and if we have matual.
Here we see Venus (him) being in his 7th house ruled by gemini sign. This means that:
The past Amor (Venus) focuses on issues of its own and, above all, I would say that the issues that he thinks strongly have to do with his finances and his assets (8th cusp in gimini = Mercury).
Venus (the past Amoré) is under Mercury's goverment but also in its triplicity (his money, his property, etc.), but also with issues related to his family and his home (his 4th house from the 7th house).

He does not see Mars (you) anywhere.
the Other planet - co-significator (Sun) where it is is in the detriment of Mars (you) and ruled by Venus (again shows us that he is focusing in his own matters)

If we now take the Moon, His thoughts, the communication (the 3rd from the 7th) we see that he again thinks this Mercury (in its detriment) and seems to disturb him enough and also to be ruled by Jupiter = his professional issues concerning co-operations and colleagues.

hope the best

TamaraL

Hi Tamaral
to see if he thinks you we should look at the reception of the planets and if we have matual.
Here we see Venus (him) being in his 7th house ruled by gemini sign. This means that:
The past Amor (Venus) focuses on issues of its own and, above all, I would say that the issues that he thinks strongly have to do with his finances and his assets (8th cusp in gimini = Mercury).
Venus (the past Amoré) is under Mercury's goverment but also in its triplicity (his money, his property, etc.), but also with issues related to his family and his home (his 4th house from the 7th house).

He does not see Mars (you) anywhere.
the Other planet - co-significator (Sun) where it is is in the detriment of Mars (you) and ruled by Venus (again shows us that he is focusing in his own matters)

If we now take the Moon, His thoughts, the communication (the 3rd from the 7th) we see that he again thinks this Mercury (in its detriment) and seems to disturb him enough and also to be ruled by Jupiter = his professional issues concerning co-operations and colleagues.

hope the best

First of all thank you Sunrise for your feedback,
I am not surprised, mainly because I am aware of his financial/professional issues. He works in a very toxic environment unfortunately ... :) I wish I met him under different circumstances..it helps me move on.

Last edited:

Sunrise

First of all thank you Sunrise for your feedback,
I am not surprised, mainly because I am aware of his financial/professional issues. He works in a very toxic environment unfortunately ... :) I wish I met him under different circumstances..it helps me move on.
thank you for your comment - info - my friend