Emotional Stamina?

TamaraL

Watching my needs change & simultaneously getting stuck for almost a decade with the same patterns and fears, I feel I have given up on (love) relationships.
I've realised its not about trying harder.Its about being yourself & sharing your truth with another being.

The question arose when I realised I don't have the stamina anymore to start dating, experiment, make myself playful. I only play defence all these years & rarely take the risk of a relationship.The truth is I cannot find someone likeminded & I gave up trying.
If being myself fails then I don't know what to expect.

Question:
"Do I have the necessary strength- emotional stamina, to built a (healthy) relationship with another person?"

My Significator : Venus (Taurus in 12House) dignity
conjunct Uranus

Quesited: I am not sure about the house, could be 7th or 5th.

Any ideas would be helpful!
Thank you :)

Tamara

Attachments

• Stamina to succeed.jpg
    Stamina to succeed.jpg
    106.6 KB · Views: 27

Bunraku

Never done these types of questions before, so corrections/clarifications/etc. will be much appreciated...

You are the 1st house, and since this is a 1st house question, then you are both the querent and the quesited. I’ll take this as more of a 1st house question, because it is asking whether you have the vitality to pursue your goals. 1st house rules the health and vitality, which are important to stamina.

I see that you’re putting effort into it (emotional stamina), but it appears that you’re not quite there yet.

Venus is dignified, but cadent. Moon is cadent and debilitated - shows your despair. The Moon is VOC too, which means the situation won’t change for a while. Because of the cadent planets and the moon’s affliction, I’ll take it to mean you’ll probably have trouble picking things up and it will stay that way for a while. imo You need a vacation.

Venus had a past sextile with Mars - you met someone in the past? or what is this aspect representing.

I see the Moon’s last (not counting outers) aspect was Jupiter in the 6th.

TamaraL

Never done these types of questions before, so corrections/clarifications/etc. will be much appreciated...

You are the 1st house, and since this is a 1st house question, then you are both the querent and the quesited. I’ll take this as more of a 1st house question, because it is asking whether you have the vitality to pursue your goals. 1st house rules the health and vitality, which are important to stamina.

I see that you’re putting effort into it (emotional stamina), but it appears that you’re not quite there yet.

Venus is dignified, but cadent. Moon is cadent and debilitated - shows your despair. The Moon is VOC too, which means the situation won’t change for a while. Because of the cadent planets and the moon’s affliction, I’ll take it to mean you’ll probably have trouble picking things up and it will stay that way for a while. imo You need a vacation.

Venus had a past sextile with Mars - you met someone in the past? or what is this aspect representing.

I see the Moon’s last (not counting outers) aspect was Jupiter in the 6th.

Thank you Bunraku for your feedback.it makes sense that this is about the 1st house.The Moon is VOC which is negative for this type of question I think.
Yes I think things would not change because I am not doing anything fun for now.(I am not going out or even attempt something new)

Venus-Mars
No I haven't met someone that I actually liked & or decided I want to be with.
This is what mostly confuses me emotionally, that I rarely meet people I like.
So I am trying to built my life without a partner.

IleneK

Premium Member
Emotional stamina is not what a relationship requires. It is an array of other attributes connected with openness, trust and so on. I think you are wise to remain out of relationship and until you can be at ease with some of these other qualities.

I wish you the best,

TamaraL

Emotional stamina is not what a relationship requires. It is an array of other attributes connected with openness, trust and so on. I think you are wise to remain out of relationship and until you can be at ease with some of these other qualities.

I wish you the best,

I think you are right. The problem is that when you don't know the source of difficulty/pain you cannot really evolve.
On a daily basis its easy to say positive comments to yourself but not really evolve...
Its relatively easy to lead a single life (not popular).
The difficulty is when I attempt to co-exist with someone.The reality is that I don't allow people to come close.My mind refuses to take the risk.
Thank you,Ilenek, I wish you all the best too.

ANUP

Dear Friend

You might be having conjuction of Rahu with Mo in a sign or aspecting each other.If so,it is not so easy to rue out problem.Control your emotions rather.

Regards
Anup
kascorner.com

TamaraL

Dear Friend

You might be having conjuction of Rahu with Mo in a sign or aspecting each other.If so,it is not so easy to rue out problem.Control your emotions rather.

Regards
Anup
kascorner.com

Thank you ANUP, I wasn't aware of this aspect.I will look this up online.

Sunny

Hi TamaraL,

The reality is that I don't allow people to come close.My mind refuses to take the risk.
Thank you,Ilenek, I wish you all the best too.
This seems to me to be typical for taureans. Your ASC is taurus and ASC Lord is Venus sitting in your 12th, the house of hidden things like hidden ennemies. So, could it be that you are standing in your own back? Just like you are stucking a knife (Mars in the 2nd in Cancer where he is enable to act like he wants) in your back?

There can be something of obsessional with your sentiments because the Lord of the third, house of communications, is the Moon (Moon conjuncts Pluton in Capricorn, the sign of Saturn, where she isn't at ease, and in the 9th - all what is strange ....) and could to have to do with family behaviours - perhaps?

TamaraL

Hi TamaraL,

This seems to me to be typical for taureans. Your ASC is taurus and ASC Lord is Venus sitting in your 12th, the house of hidden things like hidden ennemies. So, could it be that you are standing in your own back? Just like you are stucking a knife (Mars in the 2nd in Cancer where he is enable to act like he wants) in your back?

There can be something of obsessional with your sentiments because the Lord of the third, house of communications, is the Moon (Moon conjuncts Pluton in Capricorn, the sign of Saturn, where she isn't at ease, and in the 9th - all what is strange ....) and could to have to do with family behaviours - perhaps?

Hello Sunny, I am not sure I am considered a taurean. I have a Cancer ASC (in my natal chart) & Sagittarius Moon natal. In this horary however I am represented by Venus. The truth is that I am obsessed to prove myself career-wise. That trait in itself creates a lot of enemies. In my view my biggest trust problems came from the school environment & not from my family. In school I could not relate to anyone mentally/emotionally.
The thing is, I cannot recognize another obsession in my life because I can't judge my pattern of thought objectively.
(Although writing can help with objectivity.
When I read old diaries I can see I always was a very demanding person & had a very demanding maternal figure as well) Therefore I expect a lot from myself & others.
It goes both ways. (& most probably creates triggers negative energies-aka toxic friends/boyfriends/relationships )

Last edited:

Sunny

Yes, but an Horary Chart shows always more than only the answer for the question. It shows the situation of the moment where the querent is staying in. :)