Virgo female looking for answers

lowbear

Hello thank you for taking the time to look! Taking an interest in astrology and i'm just trying to further understand my chart been feeling really down and unmotivated lately, just curious when i'll ever figure it all out and get my life together lol. Any and all answers are welcome, if i need to upload a different version of my chart let me know, thank you again! :)

Attachments

• graphic.png
    graphic.png
    27.3 KB · Views: 43

lowbear

I'm curious to know if i'll ever find my sense of direction career wise.. i feel like i just can't figure out what i want out of life. i dont know if this is because of a transit or i'm just naturally a slow bloomer.
and i'm also very curious about my 7th and 8th houses not having any planets in them. & i see neptune is in my 6th house what exactly does that mean?
Thank you :D

RaRohini

Yes that was all !
As per vedic chart, Ascendant is in Pashyami the nurturer.This person is capable of relieving the stress of other people and calming their tired souls. These people do well in hotel, farming, hospitality, rest homes, hospitals industries etc. Basically you are able to relieve other people's stress.
Now this star is ruled by Saturn and Saturn is placed in its own Aquarius Purvabhadra star in the 8th house of occult and spirituality. These people may have 'sudden luck'. This star gives you a 'wild card' opportunity. These people are very resilient once they define the goal and prefer to run their own businesses rather than work for someone.
Now regarding the energies you are moving from Ketu in Aries Ashvini to Rahu in Libra Chitra the assembler. This person will move towards the energy of 'balancing' yin and yang, male and female energy. This star Chitra is called the celestial architect. These people have an innate sense of beauty and balance. They are elegant and artistic ..they make excellent diplomats, negotiators, architects, interior designers ..anything that calls for beauty and style. Another clue is Mercury exalted in Virgo Hasta the one with the golden hand. These people have some talent which has to do with hands. They communicate very well with that talent. ( 3rd house).
Moon in Sagittarius Purvashada the gypsy girl in the 6th house of service. These people have a good bounce back ability and they have a tendancy to 'just do it'. Maybe a little bit of caution before taking any plunge is necessary.
Sun and Venus in Leo Purvaphalguni the advent of spring. Leisure and travel, amusement industries are very suitable for you. You may love 'voyages' and entertainment ! You can express yourself very well here.
Do as your spirit wills! God bless!

Last edited:

lowbear

yes that was all !
As per vedic chart, ascendant is in pashyami the nurturer.this person is capable of relieving the stress of other people and calming their tired souls. These people do well in hotel, farming, hospitality, rest homes, hospitals industries etc. Basically you are able to relieve other people's stress.
Now this star is ruled by saturn and saturn is placed in its own aquarius purvabhadra star in the 8th house of occult and spirituality. These people may have 'sudden luck'. This star gives you a 'wild card' opportunity. These people are very resilient once they define the goal and prefer to run their own businesses rather than work for someone.
Now regarding the energies you are moving from ketu in aries ashvini to rahu in libra chitra the assembler. This person will move towards the energy of 'balancing' yin and yang, male and female energy. This star chitra is called the celestial architect. These people have an innate sense of beauty and balance. They are elegant and artistic ..they make excellent diplomats, negotiators, architects, interior designers ..anything that calls for beauty and style. Another clue is mercury exalted in virgo hasta the one with the golden hand. These people have some talent which has to do with hands. They communicate very well with that talent. ( 3rd house).
Moon in sagittarius purvashada the gypsy girl in the 6th house of service. These people have a good bounce back ability and they have a tendancy to 'just do it'. Maybe a little bit of caution before taking any plunge is necessary.
Sun and venus in leo purvaphalguni the advent of spring. Leisure and travel, amusement industries are very suitable for you. You may love 'voyages' and entertainment ! You can express yourself very well here.
Do as your spirit wills! God bless!

thank you so much :d