Relationship Horary Question Help- Will Provide Outcome :)

booboobunny

Over the weekend I had an emotional purge where I told the guy that I've been crushing on/seeing for the past three years everything I was feeling about him.
Was sparked it was a month ago we started to talk and spend time together ( I had just broken up with my boyfriend of a year and half at the time) and things were going well- or so I thought. That weekend I was out to dinner with friends and he walked by our table holding hands with another girl, so naturally I was upset. Long story short- we got into an argument about it which lead to me telling him everything I was feeling about him (we have a 3 year long complicated history).

I'm practicing my own horary reading skills but also on a personal level I'd like to see what happens as he hasn't responded to me yet.

My question was:
Will X respond to what I have told him? And in the meantime, how is feeling/ feelings towards me now?

Here are my thoughts:
Me/Querant: Gemini (Mercury)- making sense as I was the one who wrote my feelings and expressed them to him (via text message). Mercury in 12th house shows my fears (that I wasn't important to him?) , insecurities (I'm actually feeling okay today, to be honest. But when I originally saw I was seriously heart broken!), and I know that this can also show secrets but I've disclosed everything. Mercury is in Taurus- Peregrine- aimless.

Him/Quesited: Sagittarius (Jupiter) in 4th house, Mercury.
Having fun, exploring (saggie energy), in dignified position but in detriment- the ball is in his court to move- he has the strength to move but will only "make a move" (say something) because he feels like he has to?

Mercury (me) adores him (Jupiter becomes exalted for mercury when he sits in Virgo)
He has mixed feelings for me? (What does Jupiter feel for Mercury in Taurus...?)
Mercury (me) moves away from him and into entanglement with retrograding Mars (is this another fight again..? That's what I'm thinking...

Sun (his cosign) in Gemini- in 12th house- does this show interest for me but with secrets, fear, my hidden enemy? Also conjunct Venus- this could represent the other girl, which would make sense. Both in 12th house- hidden relationship?

** Moon in Cancer- my cosign. Comfortable (which makes sense because I do feel okay! I've been doing a lot of healing meditations and spending time with friends. It helps with a broken heart!).
Moon is in Cancer- Jupiter loves the moon (me?)

Moon is moving away from connection with Jupiter (us originally talking about it?), then opposition with Pluto (I see this as my emotional purging. I told him my feelings that I had been holding in for a long time). Moon next connects with Mercury (bringing message from Jupiter?), receives some type of uncomfortable surprise of revelation (square with Uranus in Mars- I see this as maybe even another fight... it feels like combative energy), and then last contact is trine with Mars retrograde.... both in signs that cause Moon to fall (first Uranus in Aries, and then ending with Mars in Scorpio- moon's fall).

>> What do you guys think? <<<
I love this as learning experience for myself but also to see what will potentially happen!

Attachments

• Astro Chart- Question.jpg
    Astro Chart- Question.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 41

tsmall

Premium Member
My question was:
Will X respond to what I have told him? And in the meantime, how is feeling/ feelings towards me now?

That may be what you thought the question was, but it wasn't the question. This

also to see what will potentially happen!

Is the question. Before an astrologer can read a chart, he/she must have a firm grasp of the actual question. Every romance horary, from "did he get my text?" to "how does he feel about me?" to "Does he miss me?" to "is he seeing someone else?"...at its heart is a question of "is this relationship viable?" As in, will we be together. Dancing around the chart by trying to pidgeon hole it to a semantic question about a particular detail isn't going to get you to the answer you want in the long run.

Here are my thoughts:
Me/Querant: Gemini (Mercury)- making sense as I was the one who wrote my feelings and expressed them to him (via text message). Mercury in 12th house shows my fears (that I wasn't important to him?) , insecurities (I'm actually feeling okay today, to be honest. But when I originally saw I was seriously heart broken!), and I know that this can also show secrets but I've disclosed everything.

12th house, but 11th sign. Mercury is in the house of hopes and wishes, in the exaltation of the Moon, received by the Moon who is in domicile and applying to Mercury. Trust, friendship, hopes and wishes, the reception and application of the Moon, who cosignifies the querent's state of mind, means that you are literally and irrationally over the Moon about this guy. Mercury cadent in 12th shows the inability to act, being powerless over the outcome of the situation. The 12th isn't fears (that would belong more to the 8th) so much as getting in your own way, or creating a situation of your own making that is harmful to your spirit. This is further shown in that Mercury is in a pitted degree--dug into a hole of his own making.

Mercury is in Taurus- Peregrine- aimless.

Peregrine does not equal aimless. Perigrine equals without resources. A peregrine planet relies on its dispositors for everything. Who disposes Mercury? (by domicile, exaltation, term, yadda yadda yadda) What is their condition? Are they in aspect with Mercury? Can they help? Who hinders Mercury?

Him/Quesited: Sagittarius (Jupiter) in 4th house, Mercury.
Having fun, exploring (saggie energy), in dignified position but in detriment-

No, stop there. It is a complete oxymoron to say a planet is dignified yet in detriment. What is Jupiter's total condition? He isn't in Sag, so there is no "saggie energy" there for him. Jupiter is debilitated, peregrine, out of sect, bound by a cazimi Venus who is separating from a square with him, and angular. So yeah, he has the ability to "do" something, but what is he going to do? What are his motives/interests? That's what you should explore.

the ball is in his court to move- he has the strength to move but will only "make a move" (say something) because he feels like he has to?

No, Jupiter is going to do what is in Jupiter's best interests, based on where he finds himself, the planets in the signs/houses he rules, etc. Saturn is rx in the radix 6th house, 7th sign, recently separated from a retrograde square. If anyone is forcing/compelling Jupiter to do something, it is Saturn. Turned 12th, Jupiter in radix 4th/turned 10th...is his mother somehow involved?

Mercury (me) adores him (Jupiter becomes exalted for mercury when he sits in Virgo)

I mean, you probably could have found a better way to say it (as in, Mercury exalts Jupiter when Jupiter is in Virgo, and not the other way around) but the thing to keep in mind about exaltation--what goes up must come down, and exaltation often brings connotations of overinflated expectations that do not live up to the rest of the chart.

He has mixed feelings for me? (What does Jupiter feel for Mercury in Taurus...?)

I could spoon feed it to you, but it might be better if you get there on your own. Does Jupiter in any way receive THIS Mercury?

Mercury (me) moves away from him and into entanglement with retrograding Mars (is this another fight again..? That's what I'm thinking...

What does Mars represent in this chart? And with Mars retrograde, since we already identified that aa aspect with a retrograde planet will force or compel you to do something, can you see what that something will be, and why?

Sun (his cosign) in Gemini- in 12th house- does this show interest for me but with secrets, fear, my hidden enemy? Also conjunct Venus- this could represent the other girl, which would make sense. Both in 12th house- hidden relationship?

Venus cazimi is an important part of this chart. And btw, co-significators do not mean the same as co-rulers. Sun is not the guy you are asking about. So, identify who is Sun, who is Venus, and why are they joined at the hip?

** Moon in Cancer- my cosign. Comfortable (which makes sense because I do feel okay! I've been doing a lot of healing meditations and spending time with friends. It helps with a broken heart!).
Moon is in Cancer- Jupiter loves the moon (me?)

Co-significator is not the same as co-ruler. Are we clear here? In horary, the Moon shows us the emotional state of the querent, represents women in general and older women in particular, often mothers of some sort, as well as the people in charts about mundane things. The Moon continues to be the domicile ruler of whatever house is found on the cusp of Cancer, the exaltation ruler of whatever house is found on the cusp of Taurus, and finally the Moon shows us the timing of events because of her job of bringing planetary energy down to earth. And if I can teach you nothing else, learn to be able to separate the many hats the Moon wears in each and every chart.

What is the Moon's last aspect? What is her next? Is the Moon bringing together the rays of two planets that have fallen out of aspect? If so (translation of light) then who does the Moon represent?

Moon is moving away from connection with Jupiter (us originally talking about it?), then opposition with Pluto (I see this as my emotional purging. I told him my feelings that I had been holding in for a long time). Moon next connects with Mercury (bringing message from Jupiter?), receives some type of uncomfortable surprise of revelation (square with Uranus in Mars- I see this as maybe even another fight... it feels like combative energy), and then last contact is trine with Mars retrograde.... both in signs that cause Moon to fall (first Uranus in Aries, and then ending with Mars in Scorpio- moon's fall).

I'm going to leave this part alone. IMO, Pluto, Neptune and Uranus have no bearing on horary, unless it is to give a bit of flavor to the back story. When determining what will happen next I'd say leave them out of it.

>> What do you guys think? <<<

I think you did a pretty good job trying, and that you need to get yourself a few books on horary. The resources section has some recommendations for free books online. :wink: