Grand Square, T Square, Grand Trine found in chart

lilymay

A sweet friend who has no idea about astrology other than Sun signs, asked me to help interpret her chart. She knows that I dabble and am always trying to learn about the correct interpretation of natal charts. As I am really just a beginner myself I am often stumped and puzzled. My friend is trying to make sense of her karmic role in this life time. She's had a very burdensome life and comes from a very long line of people who would by most standards be considered "dreadfully, torturously, unlucky". Through our many 'all through the nite' chats, we've sort of concluded that if she were to figure out the type of baggage she has brought with her from her last incarnation, we might be able to ascertain what wrongs if any need to be set right. Lessons or tasks she must perform in this lifetime to remedy her karma so that her next incarnation will be a better one.

Correct me if I am wrong, but I was led to believe this about the Grand Aspects:

Grand Square in your chart consists of 4 planets all square each other - lines forming a square. This is a fairly rare aspect and indicates that you brought in a heavy burden this lifetime with which you must deal. The Grand Cross reminds you that this incarnation is crucial for your soul development. You are to use the positive influences in your chart to help you overcome the challenges presented by the Grand Cross.

The Grand Trine is a very beneficial influence, revealing innate talents already well developed. You can determine the talents by studying each of the planets involved in the Grand Trine. Warning: It is possible to become lazy about using your talents when they come so easily to you. The goal is to use them for the benefit of others, to make a real difference in the world.

T Square - Two planets in opposition are both in square to a third planet. This brings tension and sharp, pressing problems, the result of which may be great energy and consequently a better than average chance of success throughout life. When interpreting a T' Square all the factors involved - planets, signs and houses - must be taken separately and then built up into a picture of the choices, difficulties and solutions which each planet suggests.

When the 'T' Square is in:

Cardinal Signs, there is exceptional dynamism and energy.
Fixed Signs, people may be excessively stubborn, fighting personal battles to the bitter end.
Mutable Signs, they may try to solve, or even avoid, the problems associated with the 'T' Square by being flexible and adaptable.

I think I have somewhat of a grasp on her chart, I just need a little extra help and some alternative view points.

Her chart is attached. Thanks!

Attachments

• learn.jpg
    learn.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 38

Caro

Re: Grand Cross, Grand Trine, T-Square in chart?

This chart has a grand cross in cardinal bar one planet in mutable(moon, saturn and venus and pluto) late moon in pisces but still just about a grand cross. so would be a bit different to interpret. The cardinal grand cross is currently in the early degrees also by transit. (pluto in cap, mars in cancer, saturn in libra and uranus in aries) So moon square saturn, opp pluto and sq venus. really really tough here.

So not surprised your friend is asking for help and explanation.

can not see a grand trine at all - so they do not have that to balance it out a little. there are some nice trines though.

with saturn in the first house, pluto in the 4th - my goodness they have had some difficulties in emotional family situations.

a way out - jupiter in aquarius in 9th house(nice place for jupiter to be) this person may do better if they move abroad perhaps working in humanitarian work? certainly even this work on a voluntary capacity they may enjoy.

I have not really done a full chart interpretation.

lilymay

Hey Caro! Nice to meet you. Thanks for responding.

Yes, she has had it enormously rough, from the time of birth really. Most people would have thrown themselves off a bridge with a history (and present) like hers but somehow she just keeps on trying. Trying to be a better person, to learn and to grow. However she is enormously sad all the time and i just want to help her out because she never fails me.

So having the Grand Cross in Cardinal Bar with one planet in mutable makes a huge difference in the interpretation? Sorry, I realize how ignorant this must sound.

Trying my hardest with my limited knowledge to do a full chart interpretation. I am still so confused by what I am seeing in her chart. I can certainly see a LOT of hardships - saturn in the first house, pluto in the 4th, moon square saturn, opp pluto and sq venus - all the things you mentioned. We just want to figure why this is happening and how we can ease her suffering.

It is funny that you suggest humanitarian work because this is the field she feels most drawn to. I tell you, even when she barely has two cents to rub together, she'll cook up some food or make some sandwiches and hand it out to the homeless in the dead of night. People with problems are ALWAYS drawn to her, begging her for help and the really fascinating thing is she can and does help them through the right advice! She can see their path but not her own. We have a running joke - I call her guru! (tongue in cheek).

Could you help me to better break down her chart please?

miquar

Hi. I haven't been through the chart systematically, but some things jumped out at me after reading your description. The Moon in Pisces with an angular Neptune and Pisces MC would seem to reflect her compassion. Despite the Gemini ascendant and Jupiter in Aquarius, she is not likely to find it easy to be objective because the water element is overwhelmingly strong in this chart.

Sun in Scorpio, with Pluto at the 5th cusp, and the ascendant ruler (Mercury) in Scorpio suggest that her sense of individuality is bound up with collective forces of transformation. An implication of this could be that her sense of identity is obscured by her awareness of the inter-relatedness of all things and the consequent power dynamics. Another implication could be that she will find herself against the backdrop of collective change, by making her own personal contribution to this evolutionary process. She is also likely to go through upheavals that bring about her own evolution.

The Sun and Mercury are in the 6th house of service.

Saturn in Cancer, and influencing the first and second houses, could reflect a tendency to feel undeserving, while at the same time feeling responsible for the needs of others. I don't know about karma as such, but my feeling about this chart is that your friend needs to work through feelings of being worthless. This isn't to negate her efforts to help others, but I feel she needs to balance this with meeting her own needs and allowing/asking that others help her also. Venus in Capricorn adds to this theme, especially since it is quite closely opposite Saturn, and at the 8th cusp (8th house associated with other people's values and sharing of resources), with Saturn ruling the 8th.

For some reason I've not really been drawn into the aspect patterns like the Grand Cross, perhaps partly because a lot of the orbs are very wide. But in any case these are some important themes as I see them at first glance. I'm happy to elaborate on anything that rings true and that you think might be useful for your friend.

Welcome to AW, nice detailed account :smile:

A sweet friend who has no idea about astrology other than Sun signs, asked me to help interpret her chart. She knows that I dabble and am always trying to learn about the correct interpretation of natal charts. As I am really just a beginner myself I am often stumped and puzzled. My friend is trying to make sense of her karmic role in this life time. I would look to North Node for Lessons in the lifetime, by sign, house and aspects. Karma can sometimes be seen by 12th house and saturn, by house and aspects...

She's had a very burdensome life and comes from a very long line of people who would by most standards be considered "dreadfully, torturously, unlucky". Through our many 'all through the nite' chats, we've sort of concluded that if she were to figure out the type of baggage she has brought with her from her last incarnation, we might be able to ascertain what wrongs if any need to be set right. Lessons or tasks she must perform in this lifetime to remedy her karma so that her next incarnation will be a better one.

Correct me if I am wrong, but I was led to believe this about the Grand Aspects:

Grand Square in your chart consists of 4 planets all square each other - lines forming a square. This is a fairly rare aspect and indicates that you brought in a heavy burden this lifetime with which you must deal. The Grand Cross reminds you that this incarnation is crucial for your soul development. You are to use the positive influences in your chart to help you overcome the challenges presented by the Grand Cross. [I have a saying for this aspect, "whatever can go wrong, usually does" I personally would not have linked this configuration to crucial soul development. Is this somthing you have read somewhere?]

The Grand Trine is a very beneficial influence, revealing innate talents already well developed. You can determine the talents by studying each of the planets involved in the Grand Trine. Warning: It is possible to become lazy about using your talents when they come so easily to you. The goal is to use them for the benefit of others, to make a real difference in the world. [it can cause inertia, but if there is an opposition or T Square involved this could get them moving]

T Square - Two planets in opposition are both in square to a third planet. This brings tension and sharp, pressing problems,[Grand square brings these traits for me] the result of which may be great energy and consequently a better than average chance of success throughout life. When interpreting a T' Square all the factors involved - planets, signs and houses - must be taken separately and then built up into a picture of the choices, difficulties and solutions which each planet suggests. [the thing with common T Squares is that when a transit,progression or solar arc comes along it temporary creates a Grand Square, which creates enormous tensions and gets you off your backside to resolve problems]

When the 'T' Square is in:

Cardinal Signs, there is exceptional dynamism and energy.
Fixed Signs, people may be excessively stubborn, fighting personal battles to the bitter end.
Mutable Signs, they may try to solve, or even avoid, the problems associated with the 'T' Square by being flexible and adaptable.

I think I have somewhat of a grasp on her chart, I just need a little extra help and some alternative view points.

Her chart is attached. Thanks!

Karma & planets +retrograde
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=290
http://karma.astrology.com/pastlife.html

She has mercury and mars retrograde
Retrograde planets
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=22923
http://astrology.findyourfate.com/astrology-retrograde.htm
http://www.north-node.com/astrology-tutorials/retrogrades
http://www.skyviewzone.com/astrology/retrogradeplanets.htm
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showpost.php?p=5796&postcount=8
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showpost.php?p=5861&postcount=10

her venus is also a singleton ie; only planet in earth element...

could you repost and take off all asteriod and specs of dust as it's very hard to read and see things. She doesn't have a grand trine, just grand square and T Square from what I can see.

Firstly, for a proper evaluation you should consider posting your chart with progressions and transits on same wheel found in extended chart selection. Reduce the ratio of orbs to 80%, select smallest image size 63% on picture,then choose house system (my personal preference is for Equal house rather than the default of placidus), right mouse click and select 'save target pic as' and save to hard drive then upload here
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=24043
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=24042

the above threads are 'how to' get, select and post the correct charts.

Caro

I thought the jupiter was the glimmer of hope. if she moved abroad her chart changes , (not the natal) but it could change the dynamics of her life. 9th house is long distance travel. or also interest in spiritual matters/ with aquarius this would be alternatives/different cultures to traditional religions. jupiter brings joy and is well aspected - higher education/adult education is also a postive interpretation of this placing.
ie run a chart on astro dienst for her say living in India - mumbia just as an example. if you go to the extended chart selection it gives you the option to put this in.
Im not a qualified astrologer. the out of kilter grand cross may actually give her some help with moon in pisces(if it was in aries that it would be a true grand cross) albeit it later degrees of pisces - may give her an intuition and an ability to work on this via meditation practice. This may help her to connect to insight to why she is experiencing this life path.
I personally believe that we have had past lives.(not everyone does) we kind of choose our experiences!
I will take another look at the weekend and see if I can come up with anything

C

miquar

Yes certainly Jupiter is always the bringer of hope, as is the Sun - in this chart I agree that this Jupiter in Aquarius in the 9th seems to offer the most direct route to a more optimistic and free way of being.

However on closer inspection, because the aspects to Mars and especially Uranus are quite wide in my view, and there are no midpoint connections bringing this T-square together. Therefore, because I don't use asteroids, the main aspects involving Jupiter as I see them are the close quincunx to Saturn and the close trine to Pluto.

I think this person would probably get a lot from travel, and perhaps VSO type work would be ideal, partly for the travel, and partly because the team-spirit of such work may help her to see her own worth in the eyes of her fellow volunteers.

Caro

Thanks for your feedback Miquar.
I did read your initial reply and found it fascinating.
Lets hope this person gets a break now following the effects of recent transits. : - )

lilymay

WOW! Thanks you guys. Your input is helping me considerably in my slow efforts to analyze this chart. I'm on a mission here, I r-e-a-l-l-y want to help her. My marriage is going down the tubes and she's been a phenomenal help to me. She's the gal I get to call up at 3 am sobbing my eyes out and within 20 mins she'll be at my front door. That's what I call a real friend. I don't have many. Even if I did, she's the one I'd treasure.

Caro - thanks for offering your insight. You mentioned travel and that is bang on. She relocated from Australia about 2 years ago. In my opinion leaving her control-freak of a family behind was the best move ever. She is now free to be the master of her own life and no longer has to make crucial life choices to please her mother. But bad luck seems to have followed her.

Miquar - hello there, nice to meet you and thanks for offering your insight. Yes, she made quite a few attempts to do voluntary work. She's filled out dozens of applications and written the same amount of emails to certain organizations [humanitarian, peace, child abuse, animal rights, gay rights] but you know what? not ONE of them replied! You would think these people would be crying out for big hearted volunteers but nope. I know if they actually met her in person they would welcome her - she has such a great vibe - but they don't reply so she never gets the opportunity. We can't figure it out. I personally never have a problem finding or getting work opportunities but this area has always been a struggle for her. She is forced through whatever circumstances of her natal chart to be self-employed. She's strongly artistic and works with her hands but sadly due to her past and parental neglect was never able to be educated academically.

Miquar do you have any ideas why life is so against her? Is anything showing up in her chart that she could maybe work on?

Planetary positions

planet sign degree motion
Sun Scorpio 14°24'16 in house 6 direct
Moon Pisces 27°10'10 in house 10 direct
Mercury Scorpio 22°17'22 in house 6 retrograde
Venus Capricorn 1°22'35 in house 7 direct
Mars Aries 27°43'21 in house 11 retrograde
Jupiter Aquarius 4°44'16 in house 9 direct
Saturn Cancer 4°21'23 in house 1 retrograde
Uranus Libra 24°44'22 in house 5 direct
Neptune Sagittarius 6°19'41 in house 6 direct
Pluto Libra 5°44'38 end of house 4 direct
True Node Sagittarius 29°35'43 in house 7 retrograde

House positions (Placidus)

Ascendant Gemini 10°28'35
2nd House Cancer 7°24'13
3rd House Leo 4°33'22
Imum Coeli Virgo 4°13'28
5th House Libra 6°45'57
6th House Scorpio 9°42'22
Descendant Sagittarius 10°28'35
8th House Capricorn 7°24'13
9th House Aquarius 4°33'22
Medium Coeli Pisces 4°13'28
11th House Aries 6°45'57
12th House Taurus 9°42'22

Major aspects

Sun Conjunction Mercury 7°53
Moon Trine Mercury 4°53
Moon Square Venus 4°12
Moon Sextile Jupiter 7°34
Moon Square Saturn 7°11
Moon Quincunx Uranus 2°26
Venus Trine Mars 3°39
Venus Opposition Saturn 2°59
Venus Square Pluto 4°22
Mars Opposition Uranus 2°59
Jupiter Quincunx Saturn 0°23
Jupiter Sextile Neptune 1°35
Jupiter Trine Pluto 1°00
Jupiter Trine Ascendant 5°44
Saturn Quincunx Neptune 1°58
Saturn Square Pluto 1°23
Neptune Sextile Pluto 0°35
Neptune Opposition Ascendant 4°09
Pluto Trine Ascendant 4°44

Key: red = tense, blue = harmonious, black = neutral

Her lilith is in the 4th house. Yikes! Clearly shows her continual discord with family.

lilymay

Worth mentioning is the placement of her North and South Node. Please correct me if I am wrong - the Nodes reveal the unfolding of the Universal Law: “We reap what we sow” or “For every cause, there is an effect.” Moon Nodes “reveal the track that your Soul is running on in the current life, while the rest of the [natal chart] adds additional information as to how you are to make the journey.” They also reveal some of the lessons your Soul has chosen to learn during this incarnation.

The South Moon Node is symbolic of your past, your Achilles Heel—the footsteps you have left behind during prior lifetimes. It signifies the karmic residue that you have yet to balance or transmute. The magnetic pull of your South Moon Node can feel like a heavy burden that you are carrying until its lessons are learned—it may pull you backward if you are not consciously aware of its presence and choosing to move forward toward your North Moon Node.

The North Moon Node is the symbol for the future—the new cycle to which your look forward. This Node magnetically pulls your Soul toward its future growth. Divine Providence offers much help in this forward movement. Deep within, you will feel a sense of direction … your purpose spurs you on in spite of all the obstacles. Your North Node “symbolizes the highest area of expression to be reached in the current life and therefore must be interpreted by the highest qualities of the sign and house in which it is located.”

Also worth mentioning is her Chiron placement:

CHIRON IN THE 11TH HOUSE – indicates “a crises over the possibility of playing a unique role in culture.” She has the opportunity to give of her creative gifts to the world. It is important to view all positive activities as talents … she have a role to play within the divine plan and whatever she have to offer is her talent, her divinely planned gift. - I feel the need to study her 11th house, the zodiac sign on its cusp, the planets or lack of planets in it—to ascertain what her true unique talent is.

CHIRON IN ARIES – the search for identity is paramount in her life. Until she feel that she knows who she truly is, she will be restless. She is a trailblazer, with Warrior energies. Warrior energies are not warring energies; instead, they are to be used to express the Arian power in positive, pioneering, and meaningful ways. An Aries whose power is stifled is prone to suffer cancer. Aries need to be active.

lilymay

Her Nodes are confusing me!

In the Planet Positions part of her chart:
Mean Node is in Capricorn at 0,50'19" in house 7.
True Node is in Sagittarius at 29,35'43" in house 7.

Now I read somewhere that there is no real difference in the meaning between the words Mean [node] and True [node]?

The motion of all the planets (and the Moon) is regular enough that the difference between the True and Mean positions is so slight as to be virtually identical. The Moons nodes, however, do speed up and slow down enough during the day that there is a tiny but measurable difference between the Mean and True positions. Before computers, it was impossible to calculate the True position of the nodes without spending hours at celestial mechanics equations, so the Mean nodes were always used. Now that computers are commonplace, the True nodes can be calculated.

However, since the Mean nodes were used for thousands of years, many astrologers still prefer to use that method even though it is a tiny bit inaccurate. That's the only difference between the True and Mean North Nodes. The difference is usually so small that it's not worth worrying about (unless you're a Virgo! )

Since she has different Node signs in the same house, how should I read/interpret that?

Thanks!

miquar

Hi lilymay. From what little I've heard, organisations like the VSO like you to have some practical skill that they can make use of, like medicine, building, psychotherapy, etc.

I don't really use the lunar nodes much in interpretation. Its difficult for me to experience them directly because they are in the same sign and house as my Sun and Mercury, and within orb of a conjunction to my Sun.

I do to tend to watch the hard aspects they make by transit to my natal planets and those of other people, though.

I think that some form of therapy would be really useful to your friend because leaving behind her family is perhaps only the first step on her journey of self-realisation. There will no doubt be much to unravel from her upbringing. A therapist or counsellor could help her to get some distance from her feelings, and gain some objectivity - something that a strongly watery person who has been emotionally wounded really needs.

With transiting Pluto and Uranus in hard aspect to her natal Saturn and Pluto at the moment, this could be a good time to explore such things. I'm sure it won't be a time when things start to feel better all by themselves, but it could be a healing time if she can find the right way to engage in that process. These transits should ease off as the year continues, with transiting Pluto moving on somewhat. Uranus comes back to aspect these natal positions in Spring next year and then again at the end of next year, so these could similarly be times of difficulty and/or breakthroughs.

But I think there's only so much you can do with astrology because the magic happens in real life and astrology is just another language with which to talk about real life. I think your loyalty to your friend is admirable and hope things start to work out for both of you. Feel free to ask more if you think it might be useful.

Caro

lillymay - thanks for feedback. she moved when jupiter was in aquarius again!!! so she is around 38 years old? so jupiter definitely works well for her. however she can start to study now - just needs to build her belief in herself.
maybe she is applying to to large organisations some of them are just as bad as corporate banks. she may need to go more grass routes - this would suit her better(aqua). She could do a TEFL course.
I will see if i can digout a link to smaller charities. it is about finding a niche and also timing(astrology)
i agree with Miquar - some form of therapy. often feel that these signs libra/cancer(saturn) find it really hard to open up as they feel that they are being disloyal to loved ones.
you are both lucky to have met! (jupiter again)

miquar

Often feel that these signs libra/cancer(saturn) find it really hard to open up as they feel that they are being disloyal to loved ones.

Find this point very interesting. I'll keep it in mind when I'm looking at charts.

Grand Square or Cross
http://www.lunarliving.org/astrology/grandcross_t-square.shtml
http://www.cafeastrology.com/articles/aspectpatterns.html
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grand_cross_(astrology)
http://www.cafeastrology.com/articles/aspectpatterns.html
http://www.strangehouse.com/aspect-configurations/index.php

North node
http://www.cafeastrology.com/northnodesouthnode.html
http://www.astrologycom.com/nodes.html
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/astrology-articles/north-node-karma.php

http://northnodeastrology.blogspot.com/search/label/North%20Node%20and%20the%20Quest%20for%20the%20Authentic%20Self
http://northnodeastrology.blogspot.com/search/label/North%20Node%20in%20Taurus
http://northnodeastrology.blogspot.com/search/label/South%20Node%20Seventh%20House
http://www.north-node.com/astrology-tutorials/nodes

I use Equal House system (where each cusp is same as Ascendant) and am a modern astrologer. Lots of newcomers come into Astrology/forums and get a free chart from www.astro.com and the default ‘house system’ used is Placidus and think that’s just the norm and all there is……..BUT that is just the tip of the iceberg. You can change the default on astro.com in Extended Chart selection to Equal house and a few others if you wish to experiment…..

So that Jupiter would be in 8th house Equal house but it is conj 9th cusp. Good news is POF is 8th - other peoples money

mercury and mars retrograde warrants further research.

Retrograde planets
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=22923
http://astrology.findyourfate.com/astrology-retrograde.htm
http://www.skyviewzone.com/astrology/retrogradeplanets.htm
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showpost.php?p=5796&postcount=8
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showpost.php?p=5861&postcount=10

Karma & planets +retrograde
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=290
http://karma.astrology.com/pastlife.html

Caro

did she have good relations with her grandparents? ie they were more like friends although perhaps a little eccentric. (jupiter in 9th)

might be worth asking.

lilymay

You guys are killing me with your kindness! It means so much that strangers would take time out from their personal lives to reach out and offer help to others - without even seeing a face! What sweet souls you are!

Yes Miquar, therapy is on the cards for her and has been for some time. The problem here is not an unwillingness to commit to therapy. The problem is financial. The very moment she saves up a little towards therapy BAM something will come along that will demand the use of that money. It is as though the planets are stacked against her. She does her own therapy and to this she is strongly committed - her apartment walls have those yellow sticky notes, each one has some sentence reminding her of what traits she needs to avoid and those which to adopt. She and I talk a lot. Most of the time I'm just a sounding board - a non threatening place for her to realize the "whys" and "hows" of her past. I guess it will have to do until she is in a better position financially. Thanks for informing me about Uranus. I'll pass it on.

Hi Caro, yes she is 38 and most certainly needs to develop belief in herself and her ambitions in this life time. I think she is very afraid of learning academically. Afraid of not being "good enough" to succeed. But a small course would be very positive for her. I agree. If you could be kind enough to dig out those links you spoke of, we'd appreciate it. To your question about grandparents, the answer is no. She never got to meet maternal or paternal grandparents. She was an unwanted child. Even her mother saw her as a burden and a problem. She does not know what it feels like to be enjoyed, wanted and accepted.

Hey Astrologer50! Nice to meet you and thanks for your insight. I had to laugh at your comment "Good news is POF is 8th - other peoples money". I'll tell you why - my friend was born with Venus in Capricorn (7th house, direct). Now she may have the worlds worst luck but she happens to be a stunningly beautiful woman. Just striking. Lest we be confused, i'm not talking about the film actress hollywood type pretty (without makeup, expensive hair and clothes, charisma, they all look ordinary like the rest of us). She's more the high fashion model type. A celestial beauty. Here's the interesting part - she could have been a great model, perhaps even famous. She has what it takes to stand out even in a crowd of other beautiful faces BUT (and here is yet another example of rotten luck) she takes the worst photo's I have ever seen in my life. This woman literally stops people in their tracks on the street but on paper she is totally unphotogenic. Sucky luck! Anyway, I laughed at your comment because i've always said that with a face and body like hers she should marry a millionaire - hence "other people's money".

did she have good relations with her grandparents? ie they were more like friends although perhaps a little eccentric. (jupiter in 9th)

might be worth asking.

9th is about in-laws not grandparents

Grandparents The parents have been shown to be the 4th (and its axis partner 10th) from the 1st house of self. Where are the parents of your parents? They must be located in the 4th house from your parent cusp. You always count starting with the house you are questioning, such as the 4th house parent. Put your finger on that house counting "one" then count forward (counter-clockwise) one house at a time until you reach the 4th house of that 4th parent. That would be the 7th house.
http://ezinearticles.com/?The-Family---The-People-of-the-Astrological-Houses&id=4278148

Caro

I hope this is of some use

http://www.concordiavolunteers.org.uk/overseas-volunteering/

I think I used this myself but they have upgraded and revamped it since then.....

however maybe she could do this in US? is that where she is now. have you run the chart for her natal living where she is now and take a look at that? astrodienst does this. Im sure there is lots of social projects in US eg new orleans. Im not familiar with day to day life in US.

maybe for a start she can start to post on here. As you may probably be aware by reading some of the posts we are a pretty dysfunctional lot. not to belittle her family problems a lot of peole start searching cos things have gone badly wrong....

the fact that she is finding it so difficult to get off the ground reminds me of how lucky we are in UK, we provide free healthcare, those who can get on a council list get rent accommodation that is 50% below market rate, free education up to 16 with help to 18! there are lots of voluntary groups and charities that offer free healings/counselling/therapies even help with buying a suit for your interviews! not such a bad place and still they riot.

its not perfect by any means but really its not that bad.

is your glass half full or half empty!

I hope this doesnt 'kill' you.

lilymay

Hey Caro, yeah you guys sure are lucky living on that island. What were the riots about? Didn't think stuff like that happened there. Always imagined England to be so....refined?

Update - I think have gone as far as I can interpreting her chart. I just don't have the knowledge and keep tying myself in knots though it has been a MUCH needed distraction from my own problems - still separated from my husband with no signs yet of reconciliation.

Anyway, not sure if relevant in this thread but I am taking my friend to see a woman who does past life readings and such. She's a mambo priestess and does all manner of spooky things for free! No charge. Zip. Her name is like a byword amongst the occult folk around here. Can only get an appointment if you are referred by someone she has already worked with and from all accounts she is the real deal. Eager to hear what she has to say about my marriage! So when I get her interpretation of my friends natal chart I'll post the results on here, could be a conversation starter.

Wish I knew more about the significance of retrograde planets and the houses they are found in. Fully realizing how in-depth western astrology is - and here I was thinking I can teach myself jyotish.