Why am i having such a stressfull time at the moment....

Astrolady3

I have put my solar chart and my natel with transits.
Could any one tell me why im having such a stressful time if you dont mind? :D xx
Thank you xx

Attachments

• astro_32gw_01_yazz_201165_he_63635_23984solar.jpg
    astro_32gw_01_yazz_201165_he_63635_23984solar.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 23
  • astro_24gw_01_yazz_201165_he_63554_23295.jpg
    astro_24gw_01_yazz_201165_he_63554_23295.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 20

ScorpioMinistry

I've noticed a correlation in my mood with the time Neptune went direct back in November and just entered into a retrograde transit. The retrograde Neptune felt like fresh air for me and Jupiter just entered into Taurus yesterday and I got up this morning and bought a camcorder. It is probably the Neptune retrograde that is getting you right now. Also, I noticed I have memorable dreams the day of planetary retrogrades and directs.

Astrolady3

I've noticed a correlation in my mood with the time Neptune went direct back in November and just entered into a retrograde transit. The retrograde Neptune felt like fresh air for me and Jupiter just entered into Taurus yesterday and I got up this morning and bought a camcorder. It is probably the Neptune retrograde that is getting you right now. Also, I noticed I have memorable dreams the day of planetary retrogrades and directs.

Thank you, when neptune moved into pisces i have had a few dreams of a lot water....never had dreams with water before thought that would of been the reason x x
And yeah just feeling really down maybe to the point of being depressed i wouldnt know but i can feel something happening but not certain what it is, everytime i try and learn about myself or try and change things for the good it seems to back fire, maybe im going in wrong direction i dont no. thats why i put my chart up to see if anyone could see anything that could help me. xx

Chirongirl

I have put my solar chart and my natel with transits.
Could any one tell me why im having such a stressful time if you dont mind? :D xx
Thank you xx

In simple words....this is because you are going through a 11 house Saturn transit. Your hopes and dreams as well as your friends are going through a scrutiny. Don't worry, Saturn will make sure what is good for you remains, whatever goes away of your life now, whatever you lose...they were infact not useful for you. They were dead stuff you were carrying on your back. I know this is for sure as I am going through the same transit, we have the same ascendant!! :)

But trust me...worst is yet to come. Soon we are going to go through our 12 house Satrun transit, everyone thinks this is the the worst transit of one's life!! Next 2 and half years are testing time for us. I have tried to eqquipped myself as best as I could for this transit. But I am still very worried and is not looking forward to welcome the Lord of Karma to my 12th house.

I would suggest you to do some research on Saturn's trnaist through 12 house.

Astrolady3

In simple words....this is because you are going through a 11 house Saturn transit. Your hopes and dreams as well as your friends are going through a scrutiny. Don't worry, Saturn will make sure what is good for you remains, whatever goes away of your life now, whatever you lose...they were infact not useful for you. They were dead stuff you were carrying on your back. I know this is for sure as I am going through the same transit, we have the same ascendant!! :)

But trust me...worst is yet to come. Soon we are going to go through our 12 house Satrun transit, everyone thinks this is the the worst transit of one's life!! Next 2 and half years are testing time for us. I have tried to eqquipped myself as best as I could for this transit. But I am still very worried and is not looking forward to welcome the Lord of Karma to my 12th house.

I would suggest you to do some research on Saturn's trnaist through 12 house.

I had a thought it would be saturn as its square my sun also feeling a lot of restriction going on. like im going one step forward and two steps back.
Thank you so much for your info really helped a lot :D
And also the fact that your going through it aswell helps a lot and i will read up on saturn transits.
What do you feel like at the moment then? xx

Last edited: