Professional Boxer

Michael

Earth signs seem to be a strong point that indicates a person willing to do the hard work for being good boxer and my chart has plenty of the earth element, so it looks good in that aspect.

Also, I know it's a "big problem" that Mars is in 12th house, but that may be seen in a positive light.

What do you see?.

astro245gwgw01michael20.gif

danashock

virgo sun is a good athlete and takes care of their physique.sun to the ascendant also gives good physical energy. my interpretation your 12th house leo is (small stage) which can very well be the boxing ring or spending lots of hours in a small gym. with that north node in gemini,you could write something about your boxing experience later on =)

positive

Banned
what about teaching? venus mars can indicate art but also sport. Virgo is a teaching sign also mercury 10th in virgo (1th, which should be quite good for achieving anything). ruler of 5th house (teaching) is in two (income). What iriitates me is the mercury square neptun (drugs). Maybe your work can be related to oversea (ruler 12 in 1, ruler 9 in 12). I think aries in 8 and moon in scorpio can give a killer instinct.

writing (about anything related; Jupiter in sagg) could be a good possibility.

planets on the east hemisphere is also not bad for boxing.

Last edited: