Namaste new friends

CiD

Hi all I am a 29 yr old ohio man so infatuated with Astrology, Alchemy and Philosophy. I'm now aptly growing an understanding to it, and this is my obsession. Self-mastery and the appropriate knowledge for the liquid light of sex, astrology, kundalini, and unity.... one with god "so to speak" to rise above this toxic struggle of this atomic phase we are at with, within ourselves, to obscure duality from the the unity of our deity... Seeking the truth with a forever burning desire to obtain all the more knowledge within my journey toward the philosophy of life ... The Diversity of this global citizenship is lost in its morale's and respect for the Revelations of our mother earth. The matrix within our coded graph is conflicting our induction into metamorphysis due to the the lack of positive vibes and pulsating karmatic diplomacy. Stand pround and delightfully wiling, dedicate with intricate proportions pulsations of delicate HARMONIC UNISON . REJOICE with the voice of LOVE, PEACE AND HARMONY. Repent the relentless and avoid the corse of core destruction and radical devotion.

Forum Member

Ohio , I have a pen pal there . .. well I used to. It seems like a nice place. She mentioned to me that there was some kind of camp she was going to. I think the name was cedar wood ? (or something like that. I've always wanted to go to america . . .) Anyway I was gently nodding my head while I read your post. Very wise words. I can tell you're going to go far.

Last edited:

CiD

Thank you very kindly. And America is a great county side. I do highly advise a tour of the nation. Where is it your are located? And I really, really do appreciate the compliment on my words. In all honesty i was never a highly educated man, but was always burdened with melancholic moods and desperation to express my emotions to the society. Philosophy started my explorations and Astrology is putting a means to it.
Thank You again.

Forum Member

No need to thank me , you deserve the compliment. Don't worry about education , after all education is no indication of intelligence. Some people will pass all of their exams with flying colors and brag about it. Yes they passed but they still failed to be a kind and considerate person , in my eyes that's worse than failing all exams for every subject. I think if you spend too long in education you'll end up narrow minded and it might be harder to get into a subject like astrology. Generally I dislike the education system.

Me , I'm from London , I remember me and my friend were joking around saying that us Londoners can't survive outside the city." You mean I have to pay for the bus with cash !? why can't I use my oyster !" that was the scenario we thought of. Sadly it's true especially for the younger children , they wouldn't have a clue. (i'm sure you won't get the joke, us Londoners can be strange). I forgot to mention that i'm from South London , far from central and well away from the upper class. I'm glad.

I know if I ever got to come to America my first stop would be Yellowstone , I like the national parks we have here but Yellowstone seems allot better.

ashriia

Joining the forum during your Saturn Return, how perfect! :smile:
Welcome to the forums CiD.

Hi all I am a 29 yr old ohio man so infatuated with Astrology, Alchemy and Philosophy. I'm now aptly growing an understanding to it, and this is my obsession. Self-mastery and the appropriate knowledge for the liquid light of sex, astrology, kundalini, and unity.... one with god "so to speak" to rise above this toxic struggle of this atomic phase we are at with, within ourselves, to obscure duality from the the unity of our deity... Seeking the truth with a forever burning desire to obtain all the more knowledge within my journey toward the philosophy of life ... The Diversity of this global citizenship is lost in its morale's and respect for the Revelations of our mother earth. The matrix within our coded graph is conflicting our induction into metamorphysis due to the the lack of positive vibes and pulsating karmatic diplomacy. Stand pround and delightfully wiling, dedicate with intricate proportions pulsations of delicate HARMONIC UNISON . REJOICE with the voice of LOVE, PEACE AND HARMONY. Repent the relentless and avoid the corse of core destruction and radical devotion.