Concern for my mother

chillertwist

Hi

I feel my mother is taking on too much at the moment and is headed for a total burn out.

She became a grandparent 3 times over last year (my sister had twins in June and I had a baby in September). She works around 3 days per week, and on the days she does not work, she provides childcare to my sisters twins and sometimes to me.

My sister has become quite crafty and is using my mother as a babysitting service at any opportunity she can get and my mum is getting exhausted because looking after 1 year old twins isn't easy! As a result of my sister being so demanding, I hardly see my mum and she's not spending much time with my dad either. The other problem is that she doesn't have an authoratitive bone in her body and cannot stand up to my sister.

I today told her things have to change and she needs to get a backbone. I am posting her natal/progressed/transits chart and wonder if this shows a favourable chance of my mum showing some confidence to change her situation soon, and I also wonder about the detrimental effect this is having on her vitality.

My mum is happy for me to post her chart here, and is interested in what anyone has to say
smiley.gif

Thank you.

Attachments

• mum.jpg
    mum.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 22