What element do you click with best?

I was born September 22 a Virgo-Libra Cusp. I get along best with other earth signs. My ex of 15 years is a Capricorn. My ex who got sick and passed last year I feel was my soul-mate he was Taurus. My current boyfriend is a Virgo like myself. Our lives have many similarities. My best female friends have been Tauruses and Virgos.

I analyze life and can often tell what sign people are by personality and looks. Fire is more aggressive and determined. Earth is more mellow and grounded. Water is dreamy and family oriented. Air is more attitude and communication. I don't go well with Sagittarius. Sagittarius is too competitive and aggressive. My friendships with this sign never last long. I am too laid back and serious lol.. I am very much a Virgo with a Libras mouth and strong sense of justice lol. Everything is either right or wrong with me. I am big on morals. Sagittarius is also too unhibited for me.

Kerrie

Definately my own kind, Water :biggrin:. Next would be Earth.

Ive only had limited contact with Air and and pretty much no contact with Fire signs.

But thats the same with my chart, I have a whole heap of water and and next would be earth, with hardly no air and fire signs.

wintersprite1

Premium Member
Oddly, I get along best with Air and Fire signs. I am Earth and Water, but I think it is my Aquarius Venus. I really resent feeling obligated or weighed down, I think that is why Air is so appealing. Fire? I do have a tsquare to an Aries Jupiter from the luminaries. Even the cats are Leos and the dogs Aries around here.

TK

Kerrie

Oddly, I get along best with Air and Fire signs. I am Earth and Water, but I think it is my Aquarius Venus. I really resent feeling obligated or weighed down, I think that is why Air is so appealing. Fire? I do have a tsquare to an Aries Jupiter from the luminaries. Even the cats are Leos and the dogs Aries around here.

TK
Thats interesting I wonder what in your chart brings in the opposite for you?

I find Libras like me because I speak up well for myself and others. There was what I refer to as a complaint committee in one of my social hangouts. Most of the people in it in charge were Libras. Two were close friends and all the Libras wanted me in there. I was not in that day or I would have been complaining with em lol.. So I get along with Libras till they yell @ me. Than my sensitive Virgo side kicks in. Libras are very critical. I am critical yet don't like it when others are too critical. I can take constructive criticism if I feel it is helping me. I took it recently about my Astrology Shop. I knew the shop was disorganized and thanked the person who told me so.

Jai Kishen

I generally fall for Earth types . They are sure of what they are doing , realistic and mature and they dont go on and on abt thier emotional insecurities !

Oh I am more fire and earth type of person .

P.S: I dont like too much emotional stuff , i guess that comes from saturn conj. moon (working on it now )

NeverSafe

I got a good mix with everything predominately Earth, but I get on most with Water signs. And of course Earth, at times.

IleneK

Premium Member
I get on best with fire and water, especially Leo and Pisces. They represent the strongest and weakest represented elements in my chart.
I'm Taurus sun with Virgo rising and a strong 12th house Leo stellium that includes Moon in Leo. Pisces is the sign on my 7th house.

*emma*

Banned
I click with air and fire and only water sign is cancer, i think because i have cancer on the 11th of friends and mars in it, scorpios make me feel claustrophobic, never earth signs for some reason they make me feel uncomfortable, i dont know why really, i only have virgo asc and saturn in capricorn in my chart so maybe they show me what i lack

i am predominantly an air/fire mix

natasha9

air signs boring!? whhhaaat? more like exciting, interesting and intellectual if you ask me! :)
i'm with you on the earth sign thing, though--but then again, i have absolutely nothing in earth..lol. yikes!

mars in sagittarius

air signs boring!? whhhaaat? more like exciting, interesting and intellectual if you ask me! :)
i'm with you on the earth sign thing, though--but then again, i have absolutely nothing in earth..lol. yikes!

I`m an air sign and I find air signs f*cking boring, because they are all about the chatter and not about the doing

fire sign are generally physically active, some are entrepreneurial

water signs are generally more creative and caring

air signs are just about a facade

I don`t want an air sign woman ever in my life

scorpio176

Definately Water or Earth for me although the only element I have absolutely no luck with is fire signs. They just seem to go off the deep end without knowing any or all of the facts and I find that annoying as hell.

Sentient0ne

Premium Member
I was married to a Capricorn for 19 years. I'm now married to a Leo. My venus is in Aries and I find myself attracted to the powerful energy of the fire signs. But I do love water, My moon in Scorpio perhaps. I love the emotional depth. Now I've had some amazing air friends, Aquarius especially.
I just like everyone in general. It's like tasting different foods, always a surprise, some of them amazing, some not so good. But each unique.
:)

Zonark

Leo here.

I like all the signs. Water the best, but I have a Cancer moon, a Scorpio MC conjunct Pluto and Neptune in the 12th conjunct my ascendant so I'm quite watery. I have no air in my chart and air signs have always irritated me a bit.