Losing parents and becoming orphan: astrological clue?

athair

I would like to get some hunch on the following subject: what are the natal chart possibilities related to someone losing both parents at the very early childhood (say, within three years of age). I know almost nothing about astrology (i would think, probably, of something around the so-called the fourth house...in so far as one of its concerns is the personal´family...), so that´s why i made this question. Greetings (and thanks)!

Moog

Hello Athair.

Is this something that befell you, or someone else?

I couldn't say specifically, but afflictions to the 9th and 4th houses, their rulers, and perhaps other significators of parents

It would be most useful and interesting if you could post a chart or birth details.

athair

Thank you a lot for your fast response!! The refered fact is related to someone close to me. Indeed, he is somewhat awkward about being open to such a point of view like this one. Not far away from the following situation: you catch a wild cat and you take it inside your house; the cat probably wont behave very much cool then, so it will be likely not to even eat at all...and so on... . So i did only thought about trying to get to his natal chart (so far i might get the birth hour at the birth-data office), have some broad approach to it and finally, maybe point some fact to him.

P.S. Im not english, neither american (my first language is spanish, so forgive me please if i have a weird flavour when writing).

Thanks!!

Last edited:

CapAquaPis

The north node relates to the father, south node to the mother and from what I hear: true node determines parents/child relationship. The sign of Scorpio, the 8th house and Pluto trines Mars or the Moon trine any one of them when they appear within them are indicators of possible parental loss and risk of orphanage. I agree the 9th house has something to do with broken families, but I suggest looking into Venus and the Sun as well on star charts: again Pluto in opposition to these two celestial bodies (not planets, of course) are high risk factors to prepare for the undesirable.

sandstone

Banned
i have seen neptune more pronounced in the charts of orphans.. there are probably a number of different astro signatures for this which is why it would be interesting to see the chart. a lot of people can be born with similar charts and have very different lives.. i think something else is at work and that a chart acts in some genetic manner with the charts of the parents, although i don't know if you will read this in any astro book.. i think the cross overs between the child and the parents charts will have some bearing and that not everything is gotten off the natal chart, especially on something like this.. one wonders what the astro connections are between the child and parents lost? these are some of my thoughts on this astro question.

athair

Thank you CapAqua; your data in a detail-fashion manner its quite a useful landscape!!! I might do some kind of research in that direction!!!

Thanks Sandstone; the cross over between child and parents charts seems to be full of sense. As related to Neptune, i read about Poseidon being sung by spartan warriors before battle (as set in Homer's works): Poseidon had been also a protector of seafarers (and of trips/journeys in general sense). So that Neptune (as related to Poseidon, among other things), seem to be fit, also in a broader point of view, to the subject under consideration. Thank you!!!

Abi1

Hello Athair.

I couldn't say specifically, but afflictions to the 9th and 4th houses, their rulers, and perhaps other significators of parents

It would be most useful and interesting if you could post a chart or birth details.

Hi, could you tell something about the parents of this native's horoscope- date of birth is December 9,1987 at 00.15 AM in Coimbatore, south India. Thank you

astrodranjna

sun represents father and moon represents mother
4th and 10th represents longevity of mother and father
9th house represents father
rahu ketu causes eclipse to sun and moon
saturn is the indicator of death
mars indicates unexpected violent end
12th house is of loss
8th for death
6th for diseases
affliction to sun or moon and their connection with 8,12 houses causes early death of father or mother. In debilitated sign and in debilitation houses also important. I mean 7 and 8 houses.

priestessbardis

Hello Athair.

I know someone who lost his parents in early age, his 4th house is pisces and he has jupiter in 9th house, and Neptune conjuscting the ascendant, histhird house ruler is saturn and it is in 5th house Aries conjucting moon., So i think u made a point👉