All this can't be saturn!

My first Saturn return was no fun! I'm supposed to be astrologically over it by now-but it seems like I have 30 years of baggage wearing on me and it feels like I'm in the fight of my life, for my life. Can anyone offer any insight on other parts of my chart (not saturn) that may be adding to this. I'll provide some more details to anyone specifically inquiring about a possible cause. Thanks in advance!

Attachments

• astro_25gw_01_d_2010813_76845_18515.jpg
    astro_25gw_01_d_2010813_76845_18515.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 18

Arian Maverick

I don't feel comfortable adding much in ways of interpretation, but I noticed that you have a natal Sun/Mercury conjunction square Saturn/Jupiter conjunction within a tight orb. What's more, both of these conjunctions are conjunct angles. Some astrologers propose that transits are more potent when they are reflected within the natal chart; thus, Saturn is particularly an important planet for you

Although your Saturn return has "ended" in the sense that your natal Saturn is at 9 Libra 31, and transiting Saturn will not cross this degree in its direct or retrograde motion during this cycle, it's located at approximately 12 Libra 27 at the time of writing, which is still within orb. Planets within two degrees orb of conjunction still exhibit strong effects. This transit "activates" your natal Sun/Mercury-Saturn square.

Arian Maverick

R4VEN

Yes, I'll go along with Arian's assessment of what Saturn in transit is doing.
i.e. it is:

• still conjunct natal Saturn
  • about to conjunct your ASC - read up about that, as it is a powerful and stressful transit without everything else you are experiencing.
  • squaring your Sun, Mercury and your IC. I suspect there are increased responsibilities on the home/family/parents/heredity front.
If you haven't yet had a look at this thread do so, as some of what is happening for DoubleLibrax2 is relevant to you also:
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=35611

On top of your Saturn transit - if that is not enough!! - you have transiting Pluto closing in in your Sun-Mercury conjunction in the 3rd house. As I write this, Pluto is 7 degr Rx, but I think that you have been feeling the influence of an early Pluto-Sun conjunction. Read everything you can about this. Where Saturn increases your responsibilities, perhaps isolates you, but ensures you face reality, Pluto transforms - from the ground up. Having a night chart - that is, you were born during the night, and most of your planets are below the horizon (ASC/DEC axis) on your chart - you are likely to feel a transit for at least 5 degrees leading into the transit, and perhaps as many as 5 deg leading away.

Pluto's conjunction to your Sun (which is your ego) will be asking you to leave behind anything which is not best for you to take with you into the next part of your life. Pluto is relentless! It cannot be negotiated with :ninja: