Should I go back to school?

rk555

I am at a crossroads whether I should continue looking for work, or opt for going back to school. I have thought of nursing programs, but not sure if this is in my highest good to go back to school. Can anyone advise if my chart favors any education during this time period, or what vocation would suit me? I was previously in information technology and sales career.

Attachments

• placidius.jpg
    placidius.jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 24
  • progr.jpg
    progr.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 24

Courtney Love

I guess with mars transiting your 9th house of higher education, you're feeling the need to do something NOW. Your birthday is in a few months, you should post/look at your solar return for your current location and check out the 9th house. I think Solar returns are very important for the following year's success.

Ebenia

You have Saturn in your 9th and with this placement, it is incredible important to get high education. It will train your mind for the better, help you with your needs and your life's structure (Saturn). I think you should really do some high education and after that, figure out where you would like to work.

Good luck to you.

T Pluto conj natal moon suggests you are looking for something emotional intense that will improve your self esteem, values and persona beliefs (2nd house) You will prob have problems with women, mother as moon is already square to pluto --(so maybe they would object)

Progressed mars in 9th house shows where you want to put energy and action, so not at all surprised you want to do this. Just don't let astrology rule your life :joyful:

T Saturn is about to conj natal venus, this suggests a shortage of money, poss break in relationship as this is in 11th Equal house suggests a friendship may end. Now as your venus already has a square to moon again reinforces that financial hardships may well be on the way, whether you go into higher education or not.

10 months ago your prog moon was conj your IC/home roots were you thinking of moving house around then? were you and are you rather restless in the home?

secondary progressions
Some web pages you might find helpful:
http://www.khaldea.com/rudhyar/astroarticles/progressionsinastrology.php

http://www.aquamoonlight.co.uk/progressions.html
http://cafeastrology.com/secondaryprogressions.html
http://astrolmass.com/progressions.htm

rk555

Hi Astrologer 50,

Well, last mid July 2009, I did move to Hawaii from California. So that was a physical move. I stayed in Hawaii until March of 2010, and moved back to California to do therapy to improve my relationship.
I was hoping to work things out with my relationship but it sounds like it might come to an end according to the saturn conj. venus?

rk555

Hi Astrologer50,

I had another ?...you say transit saturn is about to conjunct venus. When I check the transits on astrotheme.com, it says that I have had saturn conjunct venus since September of 2009! I did have a lot of problems in relationship then too, which is why I am in therapy now.....but I wanted to ask, is there another website which shows the transits with the aspects also? Is this not accurate that I've had sat conj venus since Spet 2009? I've been using astrotheme to see the transits and which aspects they make to my natal chart... thanks for your help

Arian Maverick

I've been using astrotheme to see the transits and which aspects they make to my natal chart... thanks for your help

Quick Tip: One way around this is to create a chart for a specific date you wish to explore, and then select your natal chart. Create a synastry chart between the two to view the aspects.

I hope this helps! :smile:

Arian Maverick

Hi Astrologer 50,

Well, last mid July 2009, I did move to Hawaii from California. So that was a physical move. I stayed in Hawaii until March of 2010, and moved back to California to do therapy to improve my relationship.
I was hoping to work things out with my relationship but it sounds like it might come to an end according to the saturn conj. venus?

http://www.khaldea.com/kldaephem/2000/aug2010gmt.shtml
this is an online ephemeris which plots where all the planets are for 100 years. You will see middle August T Saturn :saturn:gets to 1' Libra which is your natal venus :venus: position.

Transits
I use--- 1° approaching, 1° exact and 1° departing. If you click on the link listed below for the online ephemeris it will list all planets at any given time. Learning astrology is like learning a new ‘language’ and obviously the more effort you put into something the more your knowledge and understanding will increase. All transits act as ‘background’ influences through a house, until it makes a mathematical aspect to a planet inside or an Angle.

For 'timings' I would look to the retrograde hit as the most important trigger, then look to see what the quicker planets are doing especially mars & mercury --

Now astro.com uses a much wider orb, possibly something like 5° or even 10° that’s why when you use the free transit forecast service a transit goes on for months and months. BUT common sense should tell you when the transit is ‘exact’ then it’s at the strongest. Some astrologers swear by 1° approaching produces ‘events’ some say the 1° exact, some say 1° off for triggering events. I personally look to the exact and 1° off for ‘timings’ especially the retrograde hit (backwards hit)