Career/ work - what chart should I post?

Hkk

Account Closed
I’m not sure whether this is the correct thread and what chart to use so help with that would be a great start.

Ive changed career. I’m not sure what I want from this reading if I’m honest. Just some insight. I seem to have boundary issues which I though were resolved thru strength and personal growth. Changed career and the boundary issue has popped back up. Not sure why and now I feel I’m in deep with the issue. I don’t just want the discussion to be about boundaries however thought I would give you some background, it’s taking up my head space and making me feel ****** and I don’t want to be unwell again.

I would be grateful if someone/anyone could help me with their insights.

Thank you ��

I’m happy to answer any questions you may have to help

Apologies in advance if this is the wrong thread ����

Last edited by a moderator:

Hkk

Account Closed
Now I have put up the solar and natal chart hopefully you can help me with your insights.

Thank you so much 😊

Gemini888

Did you just pass solar return? Happy late solar return :w00t:

What kind of job did you apply for this time? Looking at your solar chart, look like career is the high focus of your year. Both Sun and Jupiter are linked to Uranus, expect to experience some positive changes. You may not be able to rely on your coworkers though, with Saturn and Pluto in 11H. Either expect to travel or have a casual relationship with your job.

You said you have boundary issue, well this is going to be a big problem with Pisces Asc and Neptune right in 1H (and Chiron). That could be why you are feeling like it's coming back to you again. Better face it and read up about how to deal with boundary issue, at least for this year (Mars/Neptune)

(I won't comment on the natal chart since I'm interpreting a specific event of your life. But if our conversation somehow needs the natal chart I will look at it again)

Last edited:

Hkk

Account Closed
Did you just pass solar return? Happy late solar return :w00t:

What kind of job did you apply for this time? Looking at your solar chart, look like career is the high focus of your year. Both Sun and Jupiter are linked to Uranus, expect to experience some positive changes. You may not be able to rely on your coworkers though, with Saturn and Pluto in 11H. Either expect to travel or have a casual relationship with your job.

You said you have boundary issue, well this is going to be a big problem with Pisces Asc and Neptune right in 1H (and Chiron). That could be why you are feeling like it's coming back to you again. Better face it and read up about how to deal with boundary issue, at least for this year (Mars/Neptune)

(I won't comment on the natal chart since I'm interpreting a specific event of your life. But if our conversation somehow needs the natal chart I will look at it again)

Thanks G! 😍😍

Casual in what way?

Boundaries were dealt with. I was good at it and it became natural and now I’m questioning myself. I feel this year I’m coming across like I have no boundaries or someone tries to break them. Neptune and Pisces. Have to work harder then to prevent this.

What really winds me up is being interrupted. I’ve noticed a theme of this.

I’m in business. Helping businesses fulfill their potential as I have the business acumen this is where I’m using my skills. People development in the business. Big businesses famous ones as well as small ones.

Gemini888

Thanks G! 😍😍

Casual in what way?

Boundaries were dealt with. I was good at it and it became natural and now I’m questioning myself. I feel this year I’m coming across like I have no boundaries or someone tries to break them. Neptune and Pisces. Have to work harder then to prevent this.

What really winds me up is being interrupted. I’ve noticed a theme of this.

I’m in business. Helping businesses fulfill their potential as I have the business acumen this is where I’m using my skills. People development in the business. Big businesses famous ones as well as small ones.
"Casual" as in having a job not too demanding or not too heavily emphasized on formality.

Business sounds like something 10H would represent too. How much do you think your Solar chart reflects on your life so far? The last time we talked you were extremely interested in Solar chart. I may as well use this as a case study for Solar chart ;)

Hkk

Account Closed
"Casual" as in having a job not too demanding or not too heavily emphasized on formality.

Business sounds like something 10H would represent too. How much do you think your Solar chart reflects on your life so far? The last time we talked you were extremely interested in Solar chart. I may as well use this as a case study for Solar chart ;)

Thanks 😊 G

Solar chart reflects what’s going on eg travel, work/career and yes your spot on with casual it all seems to fit. Not sure about the Saturn Pluto in 11th and how that plays out.

Hkk

Account Closed
sorry for my ignorance,

did not understand the term boundry issues,
if could exemplify, explain
how does this manifest
and what you need to know from your chart
about these boundry issues??

kshantaram

Hey K
Thanks for asking! When u mention boundaries I mean someone or others being disrespectful and too familiar with me that it makes me uncomfortable. They don’t see where the line is or I haven’t made a clear line where I am and they are so and where we both stand. I hope I’m making sense.
So before this year I had strong boundaries where no one disrespected me and knew where to draw the line. It now feels that people see me and before I even know them they automatically try and break the boundary by being playful and taking it too far for example.
I want to know why. I think it’s Pisces and Neptune in first but not sure. I want to be taken seriously and have good fortune at work. So would like you please to see how this will be for me. Successful is what I’m looking for and respect. I’m being respectful and want it back.
Another example I have noticed and maybe I’m over thinking but it’s too obvious is that every time I talk say in meetings what I’m saying makes sense but half way thru I get interrupted either by the facilitator or someone else in the class. I feel like something eg energy is saying be more assertive which I don’t understand why. If I get anymore assertive it will turn aggressive or that’s my fear. I will be so assertive and have so many boundaries that I could not form any kind of relationship with anyone and will be like an ice queen so what should I do.

Thank you

kshantaram

Premium Member
Thanks for confirming!

Jup-sat libra asc, sat elevated, seeking fairness-justice-objectivity;

sun-mars elevated cap 4th,
hyper-energetic, disiciplined, methodical, temperamental;
growth through real estate operations management etc;

Leo-sun inimical-malefic for libra asc,
stress-delays in income-gains-friendships;

inimical sun-mars cap 4th,
stress in in domestic-property matters;
heart-lung-knee inflammations;
donate 1.25kg wheat every month;

Moon-rahu NNode inimical leo, high self-pride, individualist, sensitive,
gains through career, foreigners, acting skills, but under stress-delays,
prone to depression; toxic health issues heart-stomach-ears-lungs etc;
rsie-fall in life; wear brown hessonite over pendant touching heart;

prayers for ancestors, observe fast No-moon evenings;
observe death anniversaries religiously;

Ketu separative SNode over acq 5th, hyper-innovative, reformist;
detachment from luck-education-romance-children-position;
pain-injury-surgery heart-stomach-legs-sciatica pain;
prayers to Christ, offer red flowers at the alter at home sat mornings;

jup-sat-ketu now transit sun-mars cap 4th,
detachment from mother-motherland-property-friends-relationship;
breaking the boundries of home/self;
jup debilated, sat own cap debilation cancelled,
gradual improvements in health-home etc,
jup elevated aspect over cancer 10th fo career;
sat transit own cap 4th,
growth through mass supervision, public admin, real estate etc;

Mer-venus sag 3rd for literary-oratory-astro aptitudes; philosophical;
mer aspect own gemini 9th supportive of luck-edu-travels;

All Planets between ketu-rahu, ketu transits over natal planets in cycles
causing detachments, pain-injury-surgery;
rahu transits clouding things, toxic health issues;

seems ketu transit sun-mars cap 4th has broken some boundries
causing hurt n pain to live with;

ketu will now complete the cycle of transits over all planets calling for prayers;
donate 1.25kg white sesame seeds per month on a sat morning with prayers to Christ;

hope gives clues and perspectives to the chart and transits; do promptly ack
and do share salient feedbacks on the insights how true-untrue,
traits-talents-health-life trends-remedies-ideas to pick etc;

wishing you well, kshantaram

Last edited:

Hkk

Account Closed
Thanks for confirming!

Jup-sat libra asc, sat elevated, seeking fairness-justice-objectivity;

sun-mars elevated cap 4th,
hyper-energetic, disiciplined, methodical, temperamental;
growth through real estate operations management etc;

Leo-sun inimical-malefic for libra asc,
stress-delays in income-gains-friendships;

inimical sun-mars cap 4th,
stress in in domestic-property matters;
heart-lung-knee inflammations;
donate 1.25kg wheat every month;

Moon-rahu NNode inimical leo, high self-pride, individualist, sensitive,
gains through career, foreigners, acting skills, but under stress-delays,
prone to depression; toxic health issues heart-stomach-ears-lungs etc;
rsie-fall in life; wear brown hessonite over pendant touching heart;

prayers for ancestors, observe fast No-moon evenings;
observe death anniversaries religiously;

Ketu separative SNode over acq 5th, hyper-innovative, reformist;
detachment from luck-education-romance-children-position;
pain-injury-surgery heart-stomach-legs-sciatica pain;
prayers to Christ, offer red flowers at the alter at home sat mornings;

jup-sat-ketu now transit sun-mars cap 4th,
detachment from mother-motherland-property-friends-relationship;
breaking the boundries of home/self;
jup debilated, sat own cap debilation cancelled,
gradual improvements in health-home etc,
jup elevated aspect over cancer 10th fo career;
sat transit own cap 4th,
growth through mass supervision, public admin, real estate etc;

Mer-venus sag 3rd for literary-oratory-astro aptitudes; philosophical;
mer aspect own gemini 9th supportive of luck-edu-travels;

All Planets between ketu-rahu, ketu transits over natal planets in cycles
causing detachments, pain-injury-surgery;
rahu transits clouding things, toxic health issues;

seems ketu transit sun-mars cap 4th has broken some boundries
causing hurt n pain to live with;

ketu will now complete the cycle of transits over all planets calling for prayers;
donate 1.25kg white sesame seeds per month on a sat morning with prayers to Christ;

hope gives clues and perspectives to the chart and transits; do promptly ack
and do share salient feedbacks on the insights how true-untrue,
traits-talents-health-life trends-remedies-ideas to pick etc;

wishing you well, kshantaram

Hi kshantaram

Thank you for the insights! This is amazing and I really do appreciate you taking the time for this full informative insight 😊

The leo Nn and moon is so right. There’s always issues with friendships and luck/gains etc

With Saturn In first I do seek fairness etc. Always thought it was the Jupiter in me but yes you’re so right it’s Saturn as I’m very wise in this section of justice and fairness!

Thank you for the advice and will take a note of what needs to be done.

So hopefully the boundaries issue will calm down as Kerry has done its cycles?
Thanks again. 😊😊😊😊

three M symbols

The first thing I notice about this problem (in SR chart), is Chiron in 1st house, square 10th Mercury (how you communicate), and 10th Moon (your emotional needs, emotional boundaries/protection)

Hkk

Account Closed
The first thing I notice about this problem (in SR chart), is Chiron in 1st house, square 10th Mercury (how you communicate), and 10th Moon (your emotional needs, emotional boundaries/protection)

Thanx 3!! That explains why I feel so strongly about the situation