what aspects point to bad relationship to parents?

Emeraldstar99

I always think that parents are not supposed to be perfect, they are people anyway, but a bad relationship to parents can hold you back from life, then you finally see yourself surrounded with unexplainble chains pushing you back. . You start to think whatever you say will not be heard, it will be considered unimportant. Whoever you have a relationship, you are afraid they critize the person again. You are isolated from the rest of the family.. You are humiliated/ put down in front of other, just for the sake of it.. I mean, I didn't know that was bad relationship until I grew up. Sure not, this is not how they love, because I see the difference with siblings. I still can't stop loving them, even tho they make me hate myself. What aspects shows difficult relationship with mother(mainly)?

NVj616r

Emeraldstar99

Negative aspects with moon, and contacts with MH.

My moon is in a stellium with SuN,pluto and Chiron in 5th house. It also sextiles Mars and Neptune

MH conjuncts Jupiter
Squares neptune
Opposites Venus
Saturn is in 10th house

Elenaj, with these aspects. Do you think my judgement is not right? I reflect so much about it, I love them so much still but sometimes when I go deep about it, it doesn't seem right. I couldn't talk about it to other people bc mother would be mad and threat me.

Lin

I'd like to see your chart. And it does matter how old you are. As we mature our point of view changes and we get more realistic about our parents and adults and authority figures in general.
LIN

The parents in a natal chart are represented by the 4th and 10th houses. The 4th House is the father and the 10th House is the mother. I emphasize this because these are the classical definitions, and for some reason modern astrology has reversed the two. The best way to see the parents in a natal chart is to look at the rulers of the 4th and 10th houses: these are the individual’s parents—or to be more precise, these represent how the individual experienced his or her parents.

Emeraldstar99

I'd like to see your chart. And it does matter how old you are. As we mature our point of view changes and we get more realistic about our parents and adults and authority figures in general.
LIN

Yeah,I only noticed that after time. I sent mine and my mother chart.

Emeraldstar99

The parents in a natal chart are represented by the 4th and 10th houses. The 4th House is the father and the 10th House is the mother. I emphasize this because these are the classical definitions, and for some reason modern astrology has reversed the two. The best way to see the parents in a natal chart is to look at the rulers of the 4th and 10th houses: these are the individual’s parents—or to be more precise, these represent how the individual experienced his or her parents.

Interesting that I have planets in both houses. Benefics are conjuncting the angles of both but have many difficult aspects :/

BlackLioness87

In synastry you may look at difficult conjunctions in your angles, as mars/chiron/saturn/etc on the other's DSC. Mars-Jupiter conjunctioen or opposition in synastry are also difficult. I think planets conjunct angles in synastry are very telling of the nature of parent-child relationships, besides hard aspects to moon or saturn/sun.

Last edited:

Cary2

Banned
Sun/Saturn aspects, especially challenging ones, can indicate a difficult father relationship, or it may signify an unfortunate father, such as a father that is an invalid.

Moon/Pluto is most likely of all aspects to indicate a difficult mother relationship.

Moon on one of the angles, or aspect the midpoint between angles, often indicates a lamentable family upbringing that must be overcome in adulthood.

Stressful aspects between Sun and Moon may indicate stress between the father and the mother.