Will this colleague get promoted?

Suede

This person is a big pain of ****. I want to know if he will get promoted . If yes I better start looking for another job.
I get a bit emotional with this matter I don't think I can read it objectively.

Pls kindly share your view. Thanks

Attachments

• 96CF99DF-8E16-4508-9DD9-8CCD9C591D0A.jpg
    96CF99DF-8E16-4508-9DD9-8CCD9C591D0A.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 36

Sunrise

This person is a big pain of ****. I want to know if he will get promoted . If yes I better start looking for another job.
I get a bit emotional with this matter I don't think I can read it objectively.

Pls kindly share your view. Thanks
Will this colleague get promoted?

This person is a big pain
dear, the truth is that this colleague looks pretty strong and very qualified and he will continue to be a "pain" for you unfortunately.

Your colleague is Jupiter, powerful, in its own sign, in its own triplicity and terms. Wow, very very powerful!
It seems to have control over you (Mercury = you,) under the domination of Jupiter and you=Mercury totally weak.

Yes it could get promoted because it has the specifications and qualifications. The Moon (10th), success, victory, goes to close a trine with Sun. Sun is in the dominance and triplicity of Jupiter and in detriment of that Mercjyry=you. The same about the Moon.

However, in any casy, it seems to have (Jupiter) the strength and the ability to initiate situations. You=Mercury dont have. You are under his control and power.

Sunrise

Btw, may I ask which House is used to represent the colleague? Is it 4th it 6th or 7th?

Thanks
when it comes to co-workers at work, always the 7th.

Now there is a separation, because when it comes to colleagues who are under your hierarchy (which means that you are responsible or are under your own responsibility and execute instructions, or provide you services (6th) will definitely have to take the 6th house.

But in general you take always the 7th house.

Last edited: