Solar Return question

Goddess

Hi all!
I think about starting driving lessons this year, but I'm not sure If this year would be suitable for this or no.
I have a square between mars/saturn, which is predisposition to car accidents. I have opposition between mars/saturn in my natal chart as well.

Attachments

• Solar2017.jpg
    Solar2017.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 36
  • Solar20177.jpg
    Solar20177.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 19

conspiracy theorist

My non-astrological suggestion is to begin driving lessons. Postponing for a whole year the learning of such a practical skill will only be a handicap. Having the ability to move yourself will increase independence and lessen the burden of having to wait on others to help you get from point a to point b.

I'm not seeing where Mars and Saturn are squaring in your SR. Mars is located in Cancer and Saturn is located in Sagittarius - the malefics are in aversion to each other which means that the significations of both planets have no co- mingling in anyway.

Driving (generally short distance travel) is looked at through the 3rd house and your SR 3rd house is located in Libra. Venus is cadent but dignified in Taurus and is in trine to a 1st house Moon. Moon also has an analogy to travel and the harmonious aspect between the two planets, and the generally positive nature of both the Moon and Venus would indicate that undertaking driving lessons would be more beneficial than not this year. Moon is received by Venus into her exaltation and she herself is in dignity, but the Moon receives Venus into her fall, which would indicate some glitches in the process. I'm reckoning it might inconsequential, say anxiety and the shakiness that usually accompanies your first time behind the wheel. (L3 received by Moon into fall & Virgo being a sign predisposed to nervousness).

I'm not going to say that the year will be without its negatives. The ascending degree is conjunct the Mars, the ruler of the SR ascendant is conjunct Mars in fall. Without knowing any of your backstory, I'm going to say that a lot of your challenges will lie withing your friendships, specifically the ones who you know from university. Arguments, disagreements and severing of ties/losing of friends might be in the offing for you. (L1 in partile conjunction with Mars in fall, location 9th house, Virgo is natal 11th house/sign and SR Moon falls within natal 11th, where the motivations/"emotions" are most likely to be focused on)

Goddess

Thank you very much for the comment! So, you think I will do well If I begin driving lessons within this year?!

With regard to friendships in university - I don't have any. I do not get on well with people there. Literally I can't stand them. And the whole year spent with them was a nightmare for me. Maybe in September will begin this nightmare again...

JUPITERASC

Hi all!
I think about starting driving lessons this year
but I'm not sure If this year would be suitable for this or no.
I have a square between mars/saturn
which is predisposition to car accidents.
I have opposition between mars/saturn in my natal chart as well.
Our EDUCATION BOARD has an article by Starlink
STEPS ON HOW TO INTERPRET A SOLAR RETURN CHART
:smile:
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=17763

A Solar Return chart should always be looked at in connection with your natal chart
because we want to see what our natal planets are doing this year
and looking at their positions in the SR chart is one way doing that.

Note:
You can also view the Solar Return as a chart on its own
but it wont tell you as much
as when you compare with the natal chart

It is not easy to interprete a Solar Return chart
because very often what we see in there, reflects the hopes and wishes of the individual
and not necessary what will happen to him/her.
That is also why we have to look at the birth potential.
If the Solar Return shows a fantastic career move
but in the natal chart it is clearly seen that any career attempt is going to be non existent
when the woman is a mother rather than a career type
or when there is no fire present, nor any ambition to be seen
Cardinal mode
then we have to be careful. It could be a wish, not a reality.

conspiracy theorist

Thank you very much for the comment! So, you think I will do well If I begin driving lessons within this year?!

Sure. And the best part is that you can get off the campus as quickly as you want to, since you want nothing to do with your colleagues.

With regard to friendships in university - I don't have any. I do not get on well with people there. Literally I can't stand them. And the whole year spent with them was a nightmare for me. Maybe in September will begin this nightmare again...

So unfortunately it sounds like more of the same then. 11th house is also associates and groups you belong to, and that Mars/Mercury conjunction catches both the 9th and 11th due to the SR/natal correspondence. hmm

Goddess

I don't know what will happen. I am confused, I'm feeling guilty and rejected.
What about my love life? I have venus return this year. Will things there be better?

Goddess

Can I ask one more question?
I think over educating myself on my own/or with teacher/ in my home this year. Do you think I am on the right trace and I will have a progress at last?