It's over. Will he miss me?

Salasi

Hi Bunraku, would it be correct to interpret that this transfer of light is neglectable because venus and moon are combust by the sun? ** sorry still learning**

aquarius7000

Hi,

Querent = Jupiter, retro, so keeps thinking of the past.

Quesited (he) = Mercury, and Mercury has move on from its aspect to Jupiter, so he has moved on, looking forward and not remembering the past.

So, please, you too should move on because he already has, so you are only wasting your time by living in a world of memories that has nothing to do with the reality any more.

aquarius7000

Hi Bunraku, would it be correct to interpret that this transfer of light is neglectable because venus and moon are combust by the sun? ** sorry still learning**
Good catch there. Yes, Moon is combust and so is Venus.

If you are talking about the TOL (transfer of light), in this particular chart, between the two significators, Jupiter and Merc. by the Moon, then there is a lot of interference as the Moon will first conjoin the Sun, so the Sun, some body (figure of authority), will interfere. Much after that will the Moon first oppose Jupiter and then move on to conjoin Merc. And, since the aspect is an opposition, it will not be a happy TOL/ outcome.

Last edited:

leo468

Good catch there. Yes, Moon is combust and so is Venus.

If you are talking about the TOL (transfer of light), in this particular chart, between the two significators, Jupiter and Merc. by the Moon, then there is a lot of interference as the Moon will first conjoin the Sun, so the Sun, some body (figure of authority), will interfere. Much after that will the Moon first oppose Jupiter and then move on to conjoin Merc. And, since the aspect is an opposition, it will not be a happy TOL/ outcome.

I'm not living in the past on full level haha but I MISS HIM even it's 1 day of our break up I miss him and it's true that you appreciate the things when you lose them I know I was fool year ago. Life continues :sad: Thanks

aquarius7000

I'm not living in the past on full level haha but I MISS HIM even it's 1 day of our break up I miss him and it's true that you appreciate the things when you lose them I know I was fool year ago. Life continues :sad: Thanks

Well, I was trying to give you the meaning of Jupiter retro. And, yes, in time you will get over him. You have a good attitude. There are others here that post thread after thread, month after month, on the same subject, not realizing that they are wasting their lives away. :innocent:

leo468

Well, I was trying to give you the meaning of Jupiter retro. And, yes, in time you will get over him. You have a good attitude. There are others here that post thread after thread, month after month, on the same subject, not realizing that they are wasting their lives away. :innocent:

Mhmm I see