will i be able to sell the land within 6 months

Salasi

I am trying to sell a piece of land for almost 3 years now. A couple of months ago a real estate agent said she found a potential buyer. However everything went silent after this and when i contacted her yesterday she just said the potential buyer did not get credit from the bank to buy... but she has found another person who might be interested... i have difficulties to believe this as she did not communicate anything to me about what has been going on until i contacted her...

I am a bit worried about when I can sell this land, because it has taken so long already... Also the chart does not look very favourable (at least in what i can make from it):

- I am mars in the first house, in my fall in taurus. I interpret this as I am not able to do much in order to help to sell the land.
- The potential buyer is venus, in fall and retrograde in the 12th house. So I do not see much action happening here... and whatever is going on, it seems to be hidden from me?
- Moon is the significator of the land, but there is no connection between moon and mars, or moon and venus. Also moon is about to conjunct with Saturn, is this a very bad sign? Or does it mean the price is too high (as Saturn being the lord of the 10th?)

Is this a correct interpretation? Or anyone who sees something different?

Attachments

• astro_2gw_219_can_we_sell_our_land_within_6_months_hr.3871.1866.jpg
    astro_2gw_219_can_we_sell_our_land_within_6_months_hr.3871.1866.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 51

fensi88

Your analyse is good, excet this tning:
" Or does it mean the price is too high (as Saturn being the lord of the 10th?)"
No, price is not too high because Saturn is not in sign of his exaltation.

dr. farr

...by Magic 8 Ball astro-divination method:
-land = 4th whole sign house = Cancer = Moon = "maybe" answer, according to 8 Ball "rules of judgement".

...by Ankara horary:
-querent = 1st house = Aries = Mars
-land = 4th house = Cancer = Moon*
: Moon (land) flows toward Saturn, so land "sticks" with querent: answer to this question by Ankara horary. then. is "probably not".

(*also Moon conjunct Saturn, which argues against swift disposition of the land)

Last edited:

Salasi

Thanks a lot fensi88 and dr.farr for your reply! So it doesnt look very positive ... i will keep you posted about the result!

breeze

I wld. Agree with you that it is the price.

Venus, potential buyers - in the 12th. - I wld say you want some potential buyers but there are not any.

Venus is at the fall of Saturn, the price. Any potential buyers - if ther wld. Be any - are not able to afford it.

Saturn, is in its malefic terms. It is not a well dignified Saturn. Price is not correct.

Moon conjucts Saturn, and squares Sun, the brokerage - the job your agent does. Moon puts back the square between Saturn and Sun.

Hope you will send this place soon.

Last edited:

Vyri

Banned
Salisa

It is my opinion that in June you will be presented with an opportunity to sell at a lesser price of a prospective deal that has, 'as you stated' presented itself recently..delay..Moon conjunct Saturn the property. Moon is significant of timing.

Just like the sig. Aquarius on the 11th, there are also several Parallels of declination Mercury other planets are making. Mercury is not first lord of your second house $ but he does have some say so about contracts in the future possibly you may or may not consider.

When Mars moves out of Taurus and enters Gemini he will oppose Saturn to release you from the property.
The Moon (is the buyer) making changes to worth by the conj. with Saturn; the worth of the property is the Sun's dignity going into Aries. Leo is upon the 5th house, turning the wheel, as it is 2nd from the 4th house= $. All the best

Vyri

Last edited:

Salasi

Hi breeze and vyri, thanks for your reply. Sorry i havent been active dor a while and i just saw your messages now.

BUT the reason why i came to have a look is that the real eatate agent contacted me today (after being silent since my last post) that there is a new potential buyer who would be interested at a (much) lower price... we tried to negotiate wirh the agent about the price... but it seems she fully takes the side of the potential buyer... i'll keep you posted about what will happen

Last edited:

dr. farr

Note in the horary chart that Moon will conjunct Saturn (Saturn is the primary signficator for land) Saturn also symbolizes cheapness and low value-and you have been contacted to see if you will sell your land at a LOWER PRICE; Saturn seems to be the influential force in this horary-I'd say that sale of the land FOR A LOWER PRICE is favored by the Saturn factor in the horary chart.

Salasi

@Vyri : The last deal did not turn out to anything... I was never contacted again about that potential buyer in April... but my real estate agent just contacted me again that someone is very interested to buy my land, however at a discounted price but still reasonable. So your forecast seems to be on the right track :smile:

I have met the potential buyers briefly today. If they buy the land, there is a high probability they will become my neighbours, as I am also owner of the adjacent land. So I asked a new question, if it would be good to sell the land to them (I mean, will we be good neighbours?).

I am venus and applying trine to jupiter (lord 3rd house of neighbours). Also Jupiter is conjunct my asc, and the land saturn (lord 4th house) is in the 3rd house. So i consider as a good sign. I seem to be receptive to them, however they do not seem to be receptive to me (i am in jupiter's fall)? Also the applying square from moon to mercury does not look very promising (maybe some hidden problems will surface later?) So should i be worried?

Also I am even doubting the transaction will happen because i dont see any connection between land or me and the possible buyer which would be 7th house lord, mars. Or can i not use the same chart to know information about the transaction?

Attachments

• selling land.jpg
    selling land.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:

tikana

@Vyri : I have been contacted by my real estate agent that someone is very interested to buy my land, however at a discounted price but still reasonable. So your forecast seems to be on the right track :smile:

I have met them briefly today. If they buy the land, there is a high probability they will become my neighbours, as I am also owner of the adjacent land. So I asked a new question, if it would be good to sell the land to them (I mean, will we be good neighbours?).

I am venus and applying trine to jupiter (lord 3rd house of neighbours). Also Jupiter is conjunct my asc, and the land saturn (lord 4th house) is in the 3rd house. So i consider as a good sign. I seem to be receptive to them, however they do not seem to be receptive to me (i am in jupiter's fall)? Also the applying square from moon to mercury does not look very promising (maybe some hidden problems will surface later?) So should i be worried?

Also I am even doubting the transaction will happen because i dont see any connection between land or me and the possible buyer which would be 7th house lord, mars. Or can i not use the same chart to know information about the transaction?

i'd wait for another buyer

venus about to trine jup
i dont like mars Lord of 7th the way it is .. he might not qualify or some sh*t along those lines