Nightmare Reading Request

Daisy556

So, a handful of times in my life I've experienced the sensation of touch while I was dreaming. Tonight was different than any other night and I'm a little shaken up. The dream started with my parents arguing in the typical way they do, then them revealing they're not my parents at all and I'm going down a pit. What follows next is a bunch of freaky, bloody imagery (in cartoon form for some reason) and the sensation of my scalp being scratched and tugged and my overall body being pressed down.In the background I also heard "Error Error Error" being repeated in an echo chamber.

It was really bizarre, really creepy, and even if it may have been my eyes adjusting from waking up in my dark room, I swear I was seeing moving patterns and dark shapes. Everything's fine now, but any analysis of this very unsettling nightmare would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

bsab

Banned
So, a handful of times in my life I've experienced the sensation of touch while I was dreaming. Tonight was different than any other night and I'm a little shaken up. The dream started with my parents arguing in the typical way they do, then them revealing they're not my parents at all and I'm going down a pit. What follows next is a bunch of freaky, bloody imagery (in cartoon form for some reason) and the sensation of my scalp being scratched and tugged and my overall body being pressed down.In the background I also heard "Error Error Error" being repeated in an echo chamber.

It was really bizarre, really creepy, and even if it may have been my eyes adjusting from waking up in my dark room, I swear I was seeing moving patterns and dark shapes. Everything's fine now, but any analysis of this very unsettling nightmare would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

My hallucinations in hospital after all sorts of drugs pumped into me were similar in terms of how lucid they were ( and were not a dream, they were definitely not a dream, they were coming and going as I would blink, for like minutes I was gone to a new movie or set or story and then back to the hospital room and then I would leave again etc).
Were you on anything?
Also, how’s your Neptune, 8th house, 12th house , Moon?

Sagcap88

Sometimes nightmares are our way of purging negativity out of ourselves — the nightmares are like cleansing we go through. The dream may relate to you being stressed about your parents arguing. Maybe advise them to visit a marriage counselor?

Daisy556

Here's my chart

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-01-19 at 3.48.27 AM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2018-01-19 at 3.48.27 AM.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 23

Daisy556

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-06-18 at 10.31.57 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2018-06-18 at 10.31.57 PM.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 20
  • Screen Shot 2018-06-18 at 10.32.08 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2018-06-18 at 10.32.08 PM.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 17

rahu

Banned
hi Daisy556
the first thing that sticks out is that pluto is conjunct the vertex. this can show that these images are coming from a past life experience. the vrtex is a energy plane that can bring supernatural visions and feelings. pluto can also be as aspect of fear.nessus is also conjunct your vertex which usually adds malicious prits in a dream state. the nessus/Saturn midpoint is conjunct to Uranus. these symbols are somewhat dark and are of the nature of your vivid experiences.

your moon is conjunct the node which is a over all sign of accurate intuitions .eris is conjunct the south node which show you are a very passionate person so,if you are dealing with other entities , they might be focusing on your sexual/emotional nature.

the transiting south node is near your natal Uranus. usually Uranus and the node are strong when these types of vivid/astral dreams occur.but the node is 2 degree from Uranus which is a bit further away that I like. but this would indicate that as the month goes on your vivid astral dreams will become stronger or more frequent .

I don't have a good grip on your experience , I see the tendencies but why now, I can't see clearly.
you might post the time and date of this dream as that would give the focus on the exact element involved.

I will say though, that to have physical interactions in the dream state can indicate that there is someone , a living being , behind this dream. from what you have describe, it would be someone into the occult of some type. so you might think of anyone who would fit this description and/or anyone who you know is into occult energies or cults.

I will be omfor I few more minutes tonight so yuomight post the time of the dresam now. if not I will respond tomorrow.
rahu

Daisy556

hi Daisy556
the first thing that sticks out is that pluto is conjunct the vertex. this can show that these images are coming from a past life experience. the vrtex is a energy plane that can bring supernatural visions and feelings. pluto can also be as aspect of fear.nessus is also conjunct your vertex which usually adds malicious prits in a dream state. the nessus/Saturn midpoint is conjunct to Uranus. these symbols are somewhat dark and are of the nature of your vivid experiences.

your moon is conjunct the node which is a over all sign of accurate intuitions .eris is conjunct the south node which show you are a very passionate person so,if you are dealing with other entities , they might be focusing on your sexual/emotional nature.

the transiting south node is near your natal Uranus. usually Uranus and the node are strong when these types of vivid/astral dreams occur.but the node is 2 degree from Uranus which is a bit further away that I like. but this would indicate that as the month goes on your vivid astral dreams will become stronger or more frequent .

I don't have a good grip on your experience , I see the tendencies but why now, I can't see clearly.
you might post the time and date of this dream as that would give the focus on the exact element involved.

I will say though, that to have physical interactions in the dream state can indicate that there is someone , a living being , behind this dream. from what you have describe, it would be someone into the occult of some type. so you might think of anyone who would fit this description and/or anyone who you know is into occult energies or cults.

I will be omfor I few more minutes tonight so yuomight post the time of the dresam now. if not I will respond tomorrow.
rahu

Thanks so much Rahu! I posted immediately after I had the dream, so my guess is it started on June 17 at 2:30 am and I woke up somewhere between 2:50 and 3.

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

It was really bizarre, really creepy, and even if it may have been my eyes adjusting from waking up in my dark room, I swear
I was seeing moving patterns and dark shapes.
Everything's fine now, but any analysis of this very unsettling nightmare
would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Sometimes if you hear family members arguing in real life
it can be incorporated into your own dream
To see your parents in your dream symbolize both power, shelter, and love.
You may be expressing your concerns and worries about your own parents.
Alternatively, it represents the merging of the female and male aspects of your character.
To hear someone arguing represents
issues that are not being openly discussed or acknowledged :smile:
You feel overlooked and that your ideas are unimportant insignificant.

To dream that you are in a pit indicates feelings of hopelessness
about some situation or circumstance.
Also consider the familiar phrase of "being in the pits".
If you dream that you are falling into a bottomless pit, then
it suggests that you are unable to recover from a setback
or that you are unable to overcome some problem.
To see your scalp in your dream indicates

that there is something that you need to get out of your head.
To dream that you have been scalped suggests that
your vitality and energy is being drained away by some situation or someone else http://www.dreammoods.com/dreamdictionary/

rahu

Banned
Hi daisy555
As I said usually astral dreams/vivid dreams have a connection to Uranus. The transiting node, as I mentioned is at 6 leo and your Uranus is at 4 Aquarius. I felt this was close ,but I like to have the transit closer, and when I did the chart of the time of the dream , I came up with some interesting correlations.
At 2:40 am, the ascendant was at 5 taurus and transiting Uranus was at 1 Aquarius. This time being square to your Uranus, which is what I was looking for. In addition the transiting mars was at 8aquar36 and the transiting Venus was at 3leo55, so it was within a degree of your natal Uranus .
This makes me think that I was correct when I said that this dream could have been coming from someone you knew. The symbols imply it is someone you have relationship with ,had a relationship with or more likely is trying to have a relationship with, as these symbols point to a sexual nature of the dream.
The midpoint composite of your natal chart and the moment of the dream shows Uranus square to the sun. the sun is conjunct(2degree) to a mercury/eros conjunct near the ascendant which is opposed to Jupiter and ixion and these are square the node and psyche.
So the theme of a romantic connection is here and the argumentative and threatening nature of the dream is clear. I think this points to someone who definitely is infatuated with you but whom you have rebuffed.
in your natal chart you have Jupiter conjunct the descendant and square the node and the Jupiter theme repeats in the composite, so this could point to someone in your workplace of in your educational environment if you are a student. Jupiter implies there could be a element of authority involved. possibly power struggles with some one or some one envious of your position.

rahu