Chat Thread

AppLeo

You still using the dating app ? having any luck ?

I deleted that shizzz. The people on there are freaking messed up. literally dic pic after dic pic. They start a convo with their dic. LIke... k nice.

Send me a pic from google images of your type of looking guy...im curious.

A guy that I would be attracted to?

Yes i know, thats why we love astrology so much...its all in sync, its cool.

And like, capricorn happens during christmas when we can indulge in our materialistic items at the end of hard years work and then we set goals for the new year to achieve

AppLeo

And there would be guys that would be like: cut or uncut?

If I didn't have what they were looking for they would automatically block me. like damnnn

Chrysalis

AHAHA so im ugly. nice

You know when you speak to someone online, like we do :biggrin: and you have this image of them in your mind ? Well here's my image of you, then you can tell me mine :w00t:

Black hair, glasses (you've mentioned this in a post once), not too tall, not too skinny, brown eyes, long ish hair with like a side swept parting thats falls onto your face, you wear long sleeve tops/zipped hoodies/hats/jeans/sneakers.

Oh and you like to wear nail polish.

AppLeo

You know when you speak to someone online, like we do :biggrin: and you have this image of them in your mind ? Well here's my image of you, then you can tell me mine :w00t:

Black hair, glasses (you've mentioned this in a post once), not too tall, not too skinny, brown eyes, long ish hair with like a side swept parting thats falls onto your face, you wear long sleeve tops/zipped hoodies/hats/jeans/sneakers.

Oh and you like to wear nail polish.

BAHA you describe me like a fagg0t
you're pretty close though.

I have brown hair, and im short, and im skinny, and i have brown eyes, and you got the hair right.. you got the clothes right.

----

this is what you look like to me
you have like clear white skin who wears their hair back in like a bun
you like to wear green, pink, or magenta sweaters that you zip up
Or a dress i guess...

and you might be overweight, but idk

and you dont wear glasses

and you seem to be someone who always has a butterfly that flies around them...

When I think of you, I think of this picture.

2232917d5a19aeb8ea0246d8713f9998--butterfly-kisses-white-butterfly.jpg

What if your partner gets a disease and can't have sex anymore??

Meh... I don't want to be in a relationship. I'm too selfish, I think.

Yeah err read this all at once, answered it yourself.

Called control & loyalty... Plus the need to make up a scenario not helping you out lol.

Neither would have STI's if you were 100% honest & loyal.

Chrysalis

OMG so i almost got you right :love:

Butterflies apps..butterflies...thats so sweet.

Im not pure white, ive got honey skin, ive got dark brown curly hair shoulder length, but do wear it up too in a bun sometimes like today, i hate green with a passion....i wear black/velvet/lace dark colors ..girly girly stuff kinda with a mohebian/sultry style at times, im not over weight..do i come across as being over weight :surprised:...im not skinny ive got curves, but also slender ish too,....i dnt wear glasses no, and i have dark brown eyes.

So i win :tongue:

AppLeo

OMG so i almost got you right :love:

Butterflies apps..butterflies...thats so sweet.

Im not pure white, ive got honey skin, ive got dark brown curly hair shoulder length, but do wear it up too in a bun sometimes like today, i hate green with a passion....i wear black/velvet/lace dark colors ..girly girly stuff kinda with a mohebian/sultry style at times, im not over weight..do i come across as being over weight :surprised:...im not skinny ive got curves, but also slender ish too,....i dnt wear glasses no, and i have dark brown eyes.

So i win :tongue:

Awesome, i lose :D

Well she is beautiful...glad i come across as being beautiful, which is obviously my soul your connecting to.

My hairs unruly and curly tho so ....

Ok let me find a pic for you..

Yeah, LIke i literally think of those pics every time i talk to you lol