What is your most elevated planet and how has it manifested itself?

AppLeo

:happy:
You seem to have the tools at your disposal to be very good at it

0zJqib.gif

The tools hehe

I'm not so sure that you're not compassionate....

I think alot of it might be hidden behind the stern and somewhat cynical Capricorn rising.

It's also possible that your 8th house Moon in Virgo can go through periods of feeling quite bitter (?) and unappreciated (?), therefore coming across as someone who doesn't care, perhaps because of a tendency towards hypercritisism and cynicism when feeling frustrated?

I can definitely agree with that. I'm often too cynical :annoyed:

However,

You also have Jupiter in Pisces, a very compassionate sign that is being amplified by Jupiter, albeit, Jupiter is in the intercepted 2nd house, so perhaps it is your task to find a practical way to harness that compassion to catalyze transformation within others, through therapy?

Both your Venus and Mars are in Cancer, a sign who cares deeply for others and the fact that Mars is in the 7th house of "other" and Venus is in the house of everyday work, service and health (including mental health) makes it more interesting.

Very true, I guess the health field would be really great for me. Thanks for your insight; it helped me.

wan

View attachment 65966

So the most elevated planet in your chart is what?...

The planet closest to your midheaven or most vertical?

Pluto is closest to my midheaven; isn't that just great! :w00t:

I wonder what an elevated Pluto means? I guess I would be right in choosing a career in psychiatry or psychology. I've always thought about being a detective as well, but meh I don't know. Whatever career I choose I'll probably have a negative reputation because that's what pluto does. Plus, I have Scorpio MC to top it off. Looks like I'll never be great in the public eye. And there's chiron! Jesus. :lol:

Pluto on Midheaven signifies upheaval, big changes, and transformation of the lives around one.

lazarusx

My most elevated planet is Neptune (see chart below). I have changed jobs for umpteen times but could never seem to find my true calling. Sometimes I almost wish I didn't have Neptune on my midheaven.

What has your experience been?

You and me both.

I have Neptune as the most elevated planet. I also have Pieces on the Midheaven.

I've drifted through jobs a lot. I've also done a lot of travel and have a tendency to wanderlust. The last time I went overseas I was gone for two years. I seem to work better when I'm directly serving/helping others.. I genuinely think this is the only way towards personal satisfaction for me but i'm still hesitant and holding back.. Saturn return is just around the corner so I might be forced to push through soon.

sylph

I have Mars closely conjunct the MC from the 10th house, but it's debilitated if I'm using the tropical zodiac. I'm not exactly sure how it manifests, or ideally should manifest. It's actually bothering me a lot lately, because I know this Mars must be very important in my life; he has accidental dignity in the 10th house. I think that means the debilitation is essentially cancelled?

I don't believe I've truly experienced the power of my Mars yet. I'm not sure where or how I would channel that Mars energy. I am not in any position to do that right now, as far as I can tell.

Hephaistos

in my chart saturn is the most elevated planet in the 10th house saturn as ruler from 4th and build a t square with my node axis with chiron (southnode) and uranus (northnode) on axis 2/8 = Ve/pl, leads to asc stellium.

i have no idea what this means.

maybe this behavior that in public i'm too stiff, never kissing in public or showing any emotion, sometimes called pokerface or i'm a very strange or curios person, i try it often to show good emotions but no way, its not authentic when i try this not a good actor, better leave.

showing emotions in public is very embarrassing for me, its feel like a danger for me, but with aggressions i have no problem to show. people say its very visible on my face when i'm angry and i'm the most of the time angry or deep sunken in my own thoughts they sometimes makes me angry, devils circle.

need a very long time to trust people.
people often say to me i look to rigid and try to catch me with a smile.

social success doesnt interest me and i hate my family and the hypocrisy of my home country (ruler of 4th in 10) and make no secret about this, i'm ready to die for me convictions but not without a good fight.

Last edited:

Fallen

in my chart saturn is the most elevated planet in the 10th house saturn as ruler from 4th and build a t square with my node axis with chiron (southnode) and uranus (northnode) on axis 2/8 = Ve/pl, leads to asc stellium.

i have no idea what this means.

maybe this behavior that in public i'm too stiff, never kissing in public or showing any emotion, sometimes called pokerface or i'm a very strange or curios person, i try it often to show good emotions but no way, its not authentic when i try this not a good actor, better leave.

showing emotions in public is very embarrassing for me, its feel like a danger for me, but with aggressions i have no problem to show. people say its very visible on my face when i'm angry and i'm the most of the time angry or deep sunken in my own thoughts they sometimes makes me angry, devils circle.

need a very long time to trust people.
people often say to me i look to rigid and try to catch me with a smile.

social success doesnt interest me and i hate my family and the hypocrisy of my home country (ruler of 4th in 10) and make no secret about this, i'm ready to die for me convictions but not without a good fight.[/QUO

Haha this is exactly what I would say except maybe for dying for convictions lol Anyway I don't have Saturn there, it's in the fifth house.
I have Neptune elevated and I'm lost in life. I have zero ambitions not even spiritual ones...I just wish for nonexistence.
Other people comment that I live like I'm in a dream or that I'm stuck in some fog. It's really annoying...

Sometimes I almost wish I didn't have Neptune on my midheaven.

But, Neptune or any other planet does not actually "rule over you". Is that how you see it?

The natal chart is just a dynamic map where we can "read" indicators for this or that. The planets does not have any power over you. You are not who you are Beeacuse of neptune in your midheaven. Why does so many astrology interested persons read it that way?:confused:

Domna

I have Mercury and Mars both tightly conjunct Midheaven and each other. Mars is closer to Midheaven but Mercury is overall more dominant... and generally the two are inseparable in my chart. So I'll posit that I have a most elevated conjunction.

Midheaven, Mars and Mercury are all in Cancer. Mercury rules both my 9th house Gemini Sun and 12th house Virgo Moon. The conjunction is also involved in a ton of tight aspects, so it's kind of complicated. But I would say that my chosen profession makes sense. I am a librarian, which feels to me like a good Mercury/Gemini/Virgo career. And I also make good use of that Cancer/Moon-given intuition in my work. And Mars... well my Mars doesn't make itself very known, at least not at work. I'm not often the strikt or assertive librarian, but I do need to stand my ground sometimes so I guess there's that... My mind is quick to interpret what people are trying to say, quick to find solutions to problems and rather tireless when looking for a particular nugget of information.... that might also be some Martian influence there.