Help with marriage!

chillertwist

Hi everyone

Ok, I have a few problems in my marriage and its not feeling as good as it did. There are some great parts to it, but the not so great parts are playing on my mind at the moment and I feel we are stuck in a rut.

Firstly, our sex life has gone completely. He is willing but he seems terrified to do anything about it. I'm always too tired and its been so long I think it may feel awkward so it just seems easier to just not do anything!

Secondly, he has become quite aloof and insular this past year and since our baby was born (Sept 2012). He's not really talking to me much, but when I voice my concerns he tells me he loves me and makes an effort to make me feel special but then everything slips back to what it was within 24 hours!!

I'm posting our composite with transits, and our natals with transits (I have his permission) and wonder if there are opportunities to fix this marriage in the near future. I notice my mars is about to transit my 8th so maybe it will give me some courage to get the physical side back!

I appreciate the composite chart isn't WOW between us (moon square venus etc etc) but we've had a very secure and supportive relationship for the 10 years we've been together so we've done **** well to overcome some of the potential issues!

I'm not giving up on this marriage, and neither is he, but it feels like a stalemate right now.....I want the passion and the laughs back again! Hope someone can provide some advice/insight :smile:

Attachments

• composite.jpg
    composite.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 21
  • astro_245gw_02_husband_2013106.34558.24430.jpg
    astro_245gw_02_husband_2013106.34558.24430.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 16
  • wife.jpg
    wife.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 21

mdinaz

Can you provide the Vertex for all of the above charts, particularly the composite? I will provide you an answer via private message and you can post the results as you please here for others to read.

chillertwist

Thank you so much! Here is everything again with Vertex included.

Attachments

• wife natal.jpg
    wife natal.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 14
  • husband natal.jpg
    husband natal.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 20
  • marriage composite.jpg
    marriage composite.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 21
  • marriage synastry.jpg
    marriage synastry.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 17

Zarathu

Account Closed
I'm a little bit confused. In September you said you had a relationship with a married man three years ago.

Then you asked about a fling and whether you would be good for some other guy.

And now you are talking about saving a marriage that you never told us that you were in, in the first place. And that you have a kid.

Maybe a time-line about your relatiohships, etc would be good. Either you are playing games here with us, or something else is going on, because your continuity of posts don't seem to be making sense.

chillertwist

Yeh, sorry about the continuity. First few questions were for someone else.... Latest questions for me.

For the record....I am married 3 years with 1 year old child but been with him for 10. Prior to that I had a fling with a friend but that was years and years ago (separate post about that).

The other person who i've asked q's for back in September had the married man affair 3 yrs ago. Not letting her ask any more q's on my account...told her to set up her own.

Sorry for the confusion :)