911 was an inside job and so was...

Phoenix Venus

btw, this is also the one year anniversary of the benghazi attacks....

our cia supplied weapons to al qaeda...

we were promised arrests but of course none came...

coincidence? i think not.

piercethevale

by the way, Matthew, no worries about picking a fight. It's good to be critical towards info and find the truth on your own :)

Serial killers all have connections to satanic cults, and so do the patsies...

As a side note... another quote from the link Jupiterasc provided:

"The 4th of July is the only day in the year when the centre of the lost symbol of Solomon and Constantine, a Sacred Cross of the sky rises due East, absolutely in sync with the rising (rebirth) of our Sun, when viewed from the Washington DC National Mall Grand 'Causeway'."

..... talk about a fireworks show.... :andy:

How could that be every year with the procession of the equinoxes?
It would have had to moved to a point over 3 degrees from where it rose in 1776.

Last edited:

piercethevale

For the senselessness of 9/11.

Attachments

• Angel weeping.jpg
    Angel weeping.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 26

tikana

Of course, you can't demolish a building the same day you decide to demolish it. It might take weeks of careful explosives-laying to make it go down with the elegant descent that you can see on the videos. So the response that they "pulled" Building 7 the same day as the twin tower attack makes no sense at all.

The same with the twin towers. Either explosives were laid in advance (but when, and did anyone notice the work going on?) OR some other kind of exotic technology was used to create multiple explosions within the building and reduce the steel girders and all the other infrastructure to dust.

*facepalm*
please take construction class and building safety class before you say anything more ridiculous as what you have said! the buildings including WTC were built lightweight meaning that deadweight had to be LIGHT. No one calculated in the new airplanes. WTC buildings were BUILT to withstand a full force of impact of 1960s and 1970s jets and passenger planes. If you do not know what the dead-weight is, look it up. The buildings were NOT built to withstand a full airplane loaded with jetfuel. Believe me jetfuel IS HOTTER much hotter than gasoline. Gasoline evaporates where as jet fuel boils at 349 °F but it burns at 800° to 1500° F. If you havent taken chemistry class, you should take that as well. WTC's steel is a regular commercial Reinforcement steel which is 98 % Fe, 1 % Mn, 0.2 % C, 0.2 % Si. FE stand for IRON! Iron's melting point is 2,800 F. 3,500 gallons of jet fuel burned in each tower. There are 244 columns in each tower. Because FE loses its strength due to oxygation and at 1,200° F, it loses half of its strength and with increase temperature the molecules and atoms expand at the higher speed *PHYSICS* Iron withstood Oxygen because both of them have 2 atoms per molecule. What brought the buildings down was the temperature shock of the fire infecting the entire building NOT the steel. The steel stood and did its job but the rest of the materials that were used in construction COULD NOT and i repeat COULD NOT withstand the temperature of jet fuel.
Concrete turned into DUST because it CANNOT withstand high temperatures. It is a cold water based material a mixture of broken stone or gravel, sand, cement, and water. What happens with water when it is in contact with fire? it evaporates. Physics 101. ever seen concrete machines making concrete? what is the drum mixing? WATER! i believe limestone was used in WTC because it is LIGHT and crumbly. You cannot build WTC building in granite. Pressure per foot will be insane. That is why people who actually work with stone and remodeling kitchens and bathrooms try to avoid limestone in the kitchen as counter-tops .. that **** does not do well with water and fire. it just turns into dust.

Last edited:

Phoenix Venus

How could that be every year with the procession of the equinoxes?
It would have had to moved to a point over 3 degrees from where it rose in 1776.

hmmm.... i thought the leap years pretty much made up for it so that it will be around the same date..?

i dunno though, i admit i'm a fail when it comes to math...

*attempting to search more on it*

[/quoteThe Egyptian calendar had 365 days in a year. In 45 B.C., the Julian calendar was introduced. It had 365.25 days in a year, the year began in January (there being 12 months instead of the previous 10), and there was a leap year every 4-th year. This calendar loses approximately 1 day every 128 years.
By 1582, the calendar was nearly 11 days behind the calendar of 325 A.D. (Nicea). The vernal equinox, which now occurs around March~21, is the instant during spring when the sun "crosses" the Earth's equatorial plane. The vernal equinox had occurred around March~21 in the year 325; by the year 1582, it was occurring around March~11. The Gregorian calendar was introduced by Pope Gregory XIII in 1582. The ten days from October~4 through October ~14 were dropped. (In other words, the day after October~4 was October~15.) The present leap year algorithm was introduced: A year divisible by 4 is a leap year, unless it's also divisible by 100, though years divisible by 400 are still leap years. Relative to the tropical year, this calendar loses around 1 day every 3300 years. [/quote]

URL]

(^ i either keep doing it wrong or somehow my picture privelages vanished or something lol so just click that link to see the image of the graph of spring equinox dates throughout the past few hundred years.. )

well, so yeah.. maybe not *Exact* day but close enough to get the point across i guess..?

Phoenix Venus

*facepalm*
please take construction class and building safety class before you say anything more ridiculous as what you have said! the buildings including WTC were built lightweight meaning that deadweight had to be LIGHT. No one calculated in the new airplanes. WTC buildings were BUILT to withstand a full force of impact of 1960s and 1970s jets and passenger planes. If you do not know what the dead-weight is, look it up. The buildings were NOT built to withstand a full airplane loaded with jetfuel. Believe me jetfuel IS HOTTER much hotter than gasoline. Gasoline evaporates where as jet fuel boils at 349 °F but it burns at 800° to 1500° F. If you havent taken chemistry class, you should take that as well. WTC's steel is a regular commercial Reinforcement steel which is 98 % Fe, 1 % Mn, 0.2 % C, 0.2 % Si. FE stand for IRON! Iron's melting point is 2,800 F. 3,500 gallons of jet fuel burned in each tower. There are 244 columns in each tower. Because FE loses its strength due to oxygation and at 1,200° F, it loses half of its strength and with increase temperature the molecules and atoms expand at the higher speed *PHYSICS* Iron withstood Oxygen because both of them have 2 atoms per molecule. What brought the buildings down was the temperature shock of the fire infecting the entire building NOT the steel. The steel stood and did its job but the rest of the materials that were used in construction COULD NOT and i repeat COULD NOT withstand the temperature of jet fuel.
Concrete turned into DUST because it CANNOT withstand high temperatures. It is a cold water based material a mixture of broken stone or gravel, sand, cement, and water. What happens with water when it is in contact with fire? it evaporates. Physics 101. ever seen concrete machines making concrete? what is the drum mixing? WATER! i believe limestone was used in WTC because it is LIGHT and crumbly. You cannot build WTC building in granite. Pressure per foot will be insane. That is why people who actually work with stone and remodeling kitchens and bathrooms try to avoid limestone in the kitchen as counter-tops .. that **** does not do well with water and fire. it just turns into dust.

uhhh... no.... the WTCs were designed to withstand an attack from a BOEING 707 which is very similar to the Boeing 767 that actually hit them...

regardless, whether or not there was destruction from demolition or destruction from a plane attack, it is quite clear that members of our CIA & Elite have been and still are working with members of al qeada/ the muslim brotherhood...

(btw when i titled this thread "911 was an inside job" i was NOT implying that only americans had a part to play...)

piercethevale

*facepalm*

I've heard just about every counter argument to those that you have here and it still doesn't explain building #7.
Building 7 was "pulled", plain and simple.
...and let's talk about that Pentagon, shall we? It was built like a concrete bunker...because basically it was a bunker.
That was no plane that hit the Pentagon...

Phoenix Venus. I don't know if you're aware of this thread of mine...you may find it of some use. It is on 'Dubya and 9/11"
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=50787

xoxox ptv

tikana

I've heard just about every counter argument to those that you have here and it still doesn't explain building #7.
Building 7 was "pulled", plain and simple.
...and let's talk about that Pentagon, shall we? It was built like a concrete bunker...because basically it was a bunker.
That was no plane that hit the Pentagon...

Phoenix Venus. I don't know if you're aware of this thread of mine...you may find it of some use. It is on 'Dubya and 9/11"
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=50787

xoxox ptv

right.. and i see pink elephants flying around.

whatever.
every building has a weak spot.

if you are so concerned, go talk to commercial builders. i have absolutely no intention sitting and argue about 911 on astrology forum.

what you are all implying on conspiracy theory is bs. What do i think is this ..our US govt KNEW what was to come and they did NOTHING to stop it just looked for a reason to get ourselves into middle east.

tikana

uhhh... no.... the WTCs were designed to withstand an attack from a BOEING 707 which is very similar to the Boeing 767 that actually hit them...

regardless, whether or not there was destruction from demolition or destruction from a plane attack, it is quite clear that members of our CIA & Elite have been and still are working with members of al qeada/ the muslim brotherhood...

(btw when i titled this thread "911 was an inside job" i was NOT implying that only americans had a part to play...)

and you have a proof of this?
please bring it up .. i want to see your originals not to what who posted what on the net. Remember internet is a loony bin

I will give you where to look. A. when a building has to come down YOU absolutely have to pull building permits to do that SO start from there. city hall in NY should hve some kind of requisition for a building demo.

Last edited:

Skillcoil

right.. and i see pink elephants flying around.

whatever.
every building has a weak spot.

if you are so concerned, go talk to commercial builders. i have absolutely no intention sitting and argue about 911 on astrology forum.

what you are all implying on conspiracy theory is bs. What do i think is this ..our US govt KNEW what was to come and they did NOTHING to stop it just looked for a reason to get ourselves into middle east.

Thank you. Also currently discussing this conspiracy is tacky to say the least.

rahu

Banned
tikana you are too much

take a construction and safety class:lol:

well here are over 2000 engineers and architects that say the towers could not have been brought down by the jet.
commercial jet fuel is essentially kerosene and it does not burn at he temperatures need to melt steel. and 90% of the airfliner's fuel was burn inthe intially explosion.

not to mention that for a building to collapse straight down,every structural member would have to fail at he exact same moment.a mili-second differences and it would have toppled over. this is impossible with the asymetrical nature of the jet impacts.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z8W-t57xnZg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ssuAMNas1us

rahu

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-V1CiuGMJo

Sweet Pea

I just found a 5-min video that runs through all the anomalies about the supposed strike into the Pentagon of an airliner full of people and baggage and big engines and then simply disappearing after making an impossibly small hole.

Either the wings and tail went smoothly through the impossibly small hole (and then disappeared/vaporised), OR the wings and tail should have been left outside on the lawn - which appeared undamaged.

It doesn't take a class in physics or construction to realise that some kind of magic happened here. :happy:

Did they get David Copperfield to pull off this trick?

http://www.sott.net/article/214988-The-Original-Pentagon-Strike-Flash-Video

JUPITERASC

*facepalm*
WTC STRUCTURAL DESIGN EXPLAINED IN DETAIL AND ILLUSTRATED https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MY7BCXew0UI :smile:

WTC Designer And Other Engineers
Explain How WTC Was Built To Withstand Airliner Jet Impacts
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_E4Ckuyc6k

JUPITERASC

Of course, you can't demolish a building the same day you decide to demolish it. It might take weeks of careful explosives-laying to make it go down with the elegant descent that you can see on the videos. So the response that they "pulled" Building 7 the same day as the twin tower attack makes no sense at all.

The same with the twin towers. Either explosives were laid in advance (but when, and did anyone notice the work going on?) OR some other kind of exotic technology was used to create multiple explosions within the building and reduce the steel girders and all the other infrastructure to dust
'….WTC was destroyed just days after a heightened security alert was lifted at the landmark 110-story towers, security personnel said yesterday [September 11]. Daria Coard, 37, guard Tower One, said security detail had been working 12-hour shifts for past two weeks because of numerous phone threats. But Thursday [September 6], bomb-sniffing dogs were abruptly removed. [NY Newsday] Weekend of 9/8, 9/9 there was a 'power down' condition in WTC tower 2, the south tower so no electrical supply for approx 36 hrs from floor 50 up... "Without power there were no security cameras, no security locks on doors and many, 'engineers' coming in and out of the tower."...'

THAT'S WHY IT'S INTERESTING :smile: THAT Marvin P. Bush, the then president’s younger brother, was a principal in Securacom that provided security for World Trade Center, United Airlines, and Dulles International Airport. The company was backed by KuwAm, Kuwaiti-American investment firm on whose board Marvin Burns also served. According to present CEO, Barry McDaniel, the company had ongoing contract to handle security at World Trade Center "Up to the day the buildings fell down." The company lists as government clients "U.S. Army, U.S. Navy, U.S Air force, and the Department of Justice," in projects that "often require state-of-the-art security solutions for classified or high-risk government sites."

'….Stratesec (Securacom) differs from other security companies which separate the function of consultant from that of service provider. The company defines itself as a "single-source" provider of "end-to-end" security services, including everything from diagnosis of existing systems to hiring subcontractors to installing video and electronic equipment. It also provides armored vehicles and security guards. The Dulles Internation contract is another matter. Dulles is regarded as "absolutely a sensitive airport," according to security consultant Wayne Black, head of a Florida-based security firm, due to its location, size, and the number of international carriers it serves....'

'….Black has not heard of Stratesec, but responds that for one company to handle security for both airports and airlines is somewhat unusual. It's also delicate for a security firm serving international facilities to be so interlinked with a foreign-owned company: "Somebody knew somebody," he suggested, or the contract would have been more closely scrutinized. "When you [a company] have a security contract, you know the inner workings of everything." And if another company is linked with the security company, then "What's on your computer is on their computer."...'

Phoenix Venus

Hi everyone.

Piercethevale gave me some guidance today which, seemingly indirectly, relates very strongly to this thread.

There is no point in beating a dead horse and going on and on about whether the buildings were destroyed due to demolition or not.

I already mentioned this but I feel the need to say it again:

It is very clear that members of OUR CIA and OUR ELITE are in cohorts with members of AL QAEDA and the MUSLIM BROTHERHOOD. Our supposed enemies.

This happened during 9/11 and it is happening today.

On the 12 year anniversary of 9/11, it had recently become known to the public that Obama was moving towards signing a treaty that meant that america would be working on the same side as the muslim extremists. This should OUTRAGE any of you that have seen any of those countless ads that say "Remember 9/11"....

Obama even admitted that this is happening in spite of the fact that Syria poses NO THREAT to us.

9/11 also happens to be the one year anniversary of the Benghazi attacks, where OUR CIA was supplying weapons to AL QAEDA.

So maybe we could discuss the implications behind the obvious and continual secret alliance between our cia & elite and al qaeda...

Last edited:

Culpeper

Premium Member
I watched the History channel video of the 9/11 event a few days ago. They had close ups of the towers and gave the times. You can see that the jet fuel fires are out about 10 minutes after the planes crash. After that there is just smoke and steam from the fire suppression system that all those buildings have.

Finally they showed the disappearance of the towers. They just melt into dust from the top down. There is no explosion or collapse as is visible in an actual building demolition. There is no conventional explanation for this. The towers became ultra fine dust that was impossible to pick up. They had to mix it with large amounts of wet dirt in order to handle it at all.

JUPITERASC

I watched the History channel video of the 9/11 event a few days ago. They had close ups of the towers and gave the times. You can see that the jet fuel fires are out about 10 minutes after the planes crash. After that there is just smoke and steam from the fire suppression system that all those buildings have.

Finally they showed the disappearance of the towers. They just melt into dust from the top down. There is no explosion or collapse as is visible in an actual building demolition. There is no conventional explanation for this. The towers became ultra fine dust that was impossible to pick up. They had to mix it with large amounts of wet dirt in order to handle it at all
'…...Kenny Johannemann worked as a part-time janitor in World Trade Center when it was attacked and destroyed 11 September 2001. He was in the North Tower waiting for elevator when first explosion occurred. The blast created a fireball that engulfed the elevator shaft. Johannemann responded by saving the life of a man that was badly burned in the event. He was in similar position as William Rodriguez, also a janitor in the WTC North Tower, who became internationally recognized for his heroic efforts on September 11. Rodriguez was the last person to leave the collapsing North Tower alive......'

KENNY JOHANNEMANN
RECORDED EYEWITNESS ACCOUNT
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=egIrVyM3FGY :smile:

'…...Following the events of 11 September 2001, Kenneth Johannemann and William Rodriguez provided a detailed account of their experience. One aspect of their stories is similar, but contradicts the official report presented by the 9/11 commission. Both men reported that they heard loud explosions in the basement of the North Tower immediately before and after the plane impacted. Kenneth Johannemann was adamant about the fact that he heard explosions not associated with the crash. William Rodriguez also claimed to have heard a massive rumble in the basement of the North Tower, seconds before the plane hit....'.

'…..On 31 August 2008, Kenneth Johannemann committed suicide by way of a gunshot wound to the head. Mr Johannemann’s suicide note stated that he was depressed after being evicted from his residence. The testimony given by Kenneth Johannemann and William Rodriguez are identical in the fact that they describe large explosions in the WTC towers. Before his death, Johannemann regularly told his story to public crowds. His death was a surprise to everyone and instantly raised suspicion amongst 9/11 researchers.....'