I'm happy I found a Virgo Man.

Virgo seems like an extinct species. I have looked for Virgos to befriend and I find many Sagittarius and Cancers but Virgos seems to be an endangered species in New Jersey. I get along well with Virgos and my sun sign is in Virgo. So I am happy I have a Virgo relationship now for about 6 months.

Judy_AzVirgo

Wow. A positive comment about Virgo! Rare.

Instead of being extinct, they're probably just hiding out after reading some of the comments on this website about Virgo. :)

bittermoon

good for you. there's some really good qualities about virgo. i'm surrounded by a lot of virgo. lacking earth myself, it works for me!

annran

Virgo seems like an extinct species. I have looked for Virgos to befriend and I find many Sagittarius and Cancers but Virgos seems to be an endangered species in New Jersey. I get along well with Virgos and my sun sign is in Virgo. So I am happy I have a Virgo relationship now for about 6 months.

Are men from another signs monsters? :andy:
Are the qualities of a Virgo man unique to themselves and cannot be found in the men of another signs? :andy:

etheriver

let's trade! not men (i'm dating a virgo too), but places, mind you.
i can't seem to get away from them!
if it's not a virgo sun, it's often a virgo moon.
the best part? only one of them is a remotely hygienically-minded.
i thought virgos were supposed to be all gung ho about chores, but instead, my horsey butt gets cooped up in the house doing all the house work.

*prays for more librans*
:innocent:

I have dated a Sagittarius as with many Sagittarians he was too unhibited and wild for me. There was no chemistry. I am very openminded yet I click with other earth signs best. I have dated other signs it doesn't work for me. Our personality types don't click.

M

may28gemini

congrats on finding someone that you're happy to be with!!

i don't fare well with Virgos on the love front, but we get along really well as friends and help each other out a lot. they tend to be good people and rarely if never do things out of malice or spite. one of my closest friends is a Virgo male (he's also gay) and has lots of Virgo in his chart. perfect as I have lots of Gemini in mine and we yak it up all the time.