read my chart

Skillcoil

Before I answer your question I would like to know your date of birth, place, time, and country. Also I presume that you are a male. correct?

I'm not a male, I saw an old thread of yours and noticed you have an interesting perspective when interpreting a female's chart. I'm a lifepath 6 also btw. I added my chart in this comment without the details blocked.

Last edited:

sethi

Re: Anyone in need of a chart interpretation???

I'm not a male, I saw an old thread of yours and noticed you have an interesting perspective when interpreting a female's chart. I'm a lifepath 6 also btw. I added my chart in this comment without the details blocked.

Yes this was an old topic and you have reminded me that I had quite a lot of problem showing my preferences. I feel like as if people really do have a lot of time on their hands and just want to argue for arguing sake. WHY WHY you are like this, change yourself or we will use the HAARP on you etcetra.

Listen, I really don't go for life path numbers. But I also do numerology and hence I would say your number is a 6. Surprised?.

Six number people are sensual. More interpretations I may tell you in a few days . Pls remind me.

Your chart shows some problem with the parental figure. One of them may be old /strict, with fluctuating moods, sometimes very good and sometimes very blocking / not offering support / etc you name it.

While the other may be okay. I see problem from one parent figure only. Pls tell me about it.

Your career will involve some dealing with the public, and i see you becoming well known among your circle. Some notoriety will also come your way, but just grin and bear it.

I will give you more details after you have answered my questions.

By your symbol I would guess that you are a private type of person, and if so I offer you to send me private message if you are not comfortable discussing in the public forum. Your wish totally.

Bye for now
________
Marijuana sativa

Last edited:

Skillcoil

Yes this was an old topic and you have reminded me that I had quite a lot of problem showing my preferences. I feel like as if people really do have a lot of time on their hands and just want to argue for arguing sake. WHY WHY you are like this, change yourself or we will use the HAARP on you etcetra.

I sometimes argue with others, but that is if I think their intent is negative. This forum is a global community, I know there are a variety of perspectives, including those that are connected to cultural beliefs.

Listen, I really don't go for life path numbers. But I also do numerology and hence I would say your number is a 6. Surprised?.

Six number people are sensual. More interpretations I may tell you in a few days . Pls remind me.

Thank you. With numerology, do you figure it out with just someone's name, or including their birth date? I've checked online and there seems to be two methods to this.

Your chart shows some problem with the parental figure. One of them may be old /strict, with fluctuating moods, sometimes very good and sometimes very blocking / not offering support / etc you name it.

While the other may be okay. I see problem from one parent figure only. Pls tell me about it.

This is true. I use to have problems with both of them, but now that I'm older, it's pretty much just one of them that is still difficult to deal with.

Your career will involve some dealing with the public, and i see you becoming well known among your circle. Some notoriety will also come your way, but just grin and bear it.

I will give you more details after you have answered my questions.

I would like to have a career involving some dealing with the public, and I've experienced some notoriety before.

By your symbol I would guess that you are a private type of person, and if so I offer you to send me private message if you are not comfortable discussing in the public forum. Your wish totally.

Bye for now

I'm not sure what symbol you are referring to, but yes I am a private type of person. Thank you for the offer and understanding, I appreciate it. :)

Last edited:

sethi

JUST THE DATE 1+5 = 6.
I am busy right now as too many people are opting for my offer (I am banging my head on the wall now).

Please remind me tomorrow if you would like to know anything else.

Pls don't mind.

Bye for now
________
Cbr Series

Last edited: