Does my birth chart imply I'm a good singer/musician

darkskies

Hey everyone! Im very passionate about music but im incredibly shy to do it in front of people, because I'm scared people won't like it lol. I would love to sing in a band and I also produce music in my spare time, which I really love doing. It would be awesome for someone to interpret my music ability/whether I would be successful at it :). (I've also uploaded the correct chart now!).

Attachments

• chart angel.png
    chart angel.png
    100.1 KB · Views: 45
Last edited:

Cypocryphy

Hey everyone! Im very passionate about music but im incredibly shy to do it in front of people, because I'm scared people won't like it lol. I also produce music and would love for someone to interpret my music ability/whether I would be successful at it :)

Hey :smile:

Yeah! Absolutely!!! Absolutely you can be a wonderful musician!! You have many artistic tendencies. Dancing is something you’d be good at, too. I can see this is something you could incorporate.

That’s the good news.

The bad news is that you ARE VERY SHY. But it’s due to having NO self confidence. You look to suffer from depression. There’s a very passive quality to yourself. I won’t get into family life. But you can certainly fall for the wrong guys because you try to see the best but are very vulnerable to being used. Especially cause you’re so loyal. That is a phenomenal asset but will keep you stuck it an awful relationship.

Yeah. Family things have affected you. I’ll leave it at that. There will come a time when you will have to care for your mother. Remember that. It will be a heavy burden.

But your self-confidence needs a lot of work. You’ll be one of those singers/performers that will likely have to pretend no one is watching and completely lose yourself in your performance.

I would also try positive self-affirmations to help alleviate your natal chart co figurations. As I have learned, no matter where you go, there you are. So everyone has to find the best way to accept and live with himself or herself.

Hope this helps

C.

darkskies

hey! thank u very much for the interpretation :D. U got me down to a T but I'll work on the shyness haha. I have had awful experiences with romantic relationships but i have a lovely partner now :). could u go deeper with the family part, especially with the looking after mother part? :)

Zora

Account Closed
Hey everyone! Im very passionate about music but im incredibly shy to do it in front of people, because I'm scared people won't like it lol. I also produce music and would love for someone to interpret my music ability/whether I would be successful at it :)

This uncomplete chart is not useable for accurate astrological advice - no planet placement and aspect list below to check on validity -no house cusps.

If you are really interested in astrological help - I would recommend to you to get a www.astro.com chart in here with with the grid below and actual transits shown on outer circle - or post your personal DOB, TOB and location.

darkskies

This uncomplete chart is not useable for accurate astrological advice - no planet placement and aspect list below to check on validity -no house cusps.

If you are really interested in astrological help - I would recommend to you to get a www.astro.com chart in here with with the grid below and actual transits shown on outer circle - or post your personal DOB, TOB and location.

hey zora! I just reattached my chart, it has everything on there now :)

Last edited:

darkskies

Do you write music ?

hey Elena! I want to start writing song lyrics. I produce instrumentals currently but I want to start singing in a band lol. Shyness has held me back. I also have done alot of creative writing throughout my life, even did music reviews. Also did journalism at uni but that wasn't for me lol.

Cypocryphy

Hey Darkskies,

It won't be until you are 43, or so, as :saturn: will be in a prominent, powerful place, affecting those affairs of home, family and your mother. I'm just saying now, so you know it's coming.

The chart that people are wanting, although I don't have an issue with your chart that you posted, can be found here: https://www.astro.com/cgi/awd.cgi?

I would say more but am seriously pressed for time.

All the best,
C.

Last edited:

Zora

Account Closed
hey zora! I just reattached my chart, it has everything on there now :)

And where ?

Your initial post with your chart is not edited and still the same without planet placement and aspect list below and missing house cusps.

Last edited:

darkskies

Hey Darkskies,

It won't be until you are 43, or so, as :saturn: will be in a prominent, powerful place, affecting those affairs of home, family and your mother. I'm just saying now, so you know it's coming.

The chart that people are wanting, although I don't have an issue with your chart that you posted, can be found here: https://www.astro.com/cgi/awd.cgi?

I would say more but am seriously pressed for time.

All the best,
C.

Hey C,

That's no problem I appreciate the warning :)

Best

D

ElenaJ

Sagittarius ascendent, this is the singer's sign.
Venus with Neptune is very creative, and four important planets are in sensitive musical pisces.
The midheaven of career is ruled by Venus, and square Venus gives impetus and ambition in the arts. Moon on Saturn in the sign of the ego, the individual, with Saturn ruling the 2nd house through Aquarius you may find yourself equating success with monetary success. Not the same thing, but you will be hungry for it, and it will help your self image.
The 5th of creativity is also ruled by Venus, we start to see a pattern here.
Interesting that you asked the question when transiting moon was more or less on your natal Venus, again bringing it to the foreground.
Mars is in exactly the same degree as Venus, giving impulse and energy and action to your creativity.
The sun/mercury conjunction ties together communication with the needs of your internal ego. You feel realised when you can express your ideas and thoughts, communicate these on an emotional level with the world.
Your inner soul needs these forms of expression, that support your own sense of self.
Whether it is singing in first person or writing you have a creative path open for you.
The moon/saturn conjunction makes you shy, but in Aries you can overcome this with time and express yourself.
Try it. You'll love it.

darkskies

Sagittarius ascendent, this is the singer's sign.
Venus with Neptune is very creative, and four important planets are in sensitive musical pisces.
The midheaven of career is ruled by Venus, and square Venus gives impetus and ambition in the arts. Moon on Saturn in the sign of the ego, the individual, with Saturn ruling the 2nd house through Aquarius you may find yourself equating success with monetary success. Not the same thing, but you will be hungry for it, and it will help your self image.
The 5th of creativity is also ruled by Venus, we start to see a pattern here.
Interesting that you asked the question when transiting moon was more or less on your natal Venus, again bringing it to the foreground.
Mars is in exactly the same degree as Venus, giving impulse and energy and action to your creativity.
The sun/mercury conjunction ties together communication with the needs of your internal ego. You feel realised when you can express your ideas and thoughts, communicate these on an emotional level with the world.
Your inner soul needs these forms of expression, that support your own sense of self.
Whether it is singing in first person or writing you have a creative path open for you.
The moon/saturn conjunction makes you shy, but in Aries you can overcome this with time and express yourself.
Try it. You'll love it.

Very interesting interpretation.Thank you! I will say as long as people enjoy my art and I enjoy it, then that's my success lol. I will say money is important to me but more for stability reasons, than being seen as successful haha.

Yeah I love communicating my love for music. Music reviews just didnt do enough for me. But as soon as I started producing music, I realised I love expressing my passion for music, through creating my own.

Im a very expressive person in general even though I'm shy lol. I definitely feel motivated to put myself out there now!

Last edited:

ElenaJ

PS.
Your moon/saturn conjunction in Aries is being challenged by the current Saturn/pluto/jupiter transits in Capricorn. Don't take it in a negative way but as a challenge and push towards learning and finding a concrete path to follow. You will come out at the end of it better prepared and stronger. And you will have overcome your shyness!

darkskies

PS.
Your moon/saturn conjunction in Aries is being challenged by the current Saturn/pluto/jupiter transits in Capricorn. Don't take it in a negative way but as a challenge and push towards learning and finding a concrete path to follow. You will come out at the end of it better prepared and stronger. And you will have overcome your shyness!

I will admit, I have jumped from career goal to career goal if that's what you were implying :). I tend to pursue more practical things, then leave my biggest passions on the back burner. But I feel more stable now in that sense. But thank you for the encouragement :). Im sure my confidence will grow with time :)

Cypocryphy

Hey C,

That's no problem I appreciate the warning :)

Best

D

Yeah. I'll be more specific, but you will have a radical change in home life, your family and your mother (health wise). Also watch out for back problems as I see issues with your lower back potentially, or something with your spine.

Anyway, the date to be concerned over is 2041, the summer months and then much more strongly during the transition of one year to the next, especially the winter solstice leading into 2042. You will have a combination of many difficult transiting planets and other factors. There's a combination of two long-lasting transiting planets, one of which is :saturn:, which will allow you to reach a new understanding in regard to your family and daughter/mother relationship. I mention this one specifically because you will be able to time the beginning of this period with that planet.

Best!
C.

Last edited: