My chart is horrible?

New2it

Is it as bad as i think anyonehttp://astrotheme.com/chart/ZF4jZmbkBGRkZGx4BQN3ZmNjZQNjZGNjZQNjZQN0AmD4AD.png

Last edited:

AppLeo

Well I don't even know what your chart looks like.

But no one has a horrible chart! Everyone's chart is unique and special.

Vivian

Don't believe any one told you your chart is horrible îve been told that then i keep searching and try to understand my own chart then i come to conclusion that a hard or challenging chart like dark tunnel bring the best of you put you through hard chalenging time to ascend you it kind of evolution like saturn who called in arabic word"النحس الأكبر" or the great malefic its press you tourture you to change you into your best version
That what i learn from my challengeing hard chart

New2it

Why do you think your chart is horrible anyway? You should be asking yourself that.

I had posted my chart before somewhere else and somebody proceeded to tell me that my sun in the 12 was a bad spot and my chart wasn't that great and never replied again. I've been trying to read it myself but I'm just starting out. I guess they spooked me and I just been feeling unlucky so been thinking that person was right...

Bigstar

Banned
I had posted my chart before somewhere else and somebody proceeded to tell me that my sun in the 12 was a bad spot and my chart wasn't that great and never replied again. I've been trying to read it myself but I'm just starting out. I guess they spooked me and I just been feeling unlucky so been thinking that person was right...
First off, where exactly did you post your chart? Umm...if your chart was so bad why didn't they give you any advice on to be a better you, huh?

Why get all worked up by just that person interpretation? Ask yourself this, How does anything that "troll" might of said be accurate to your life now?

It's all about asking yourself questions and connecting the dots.

New2it

First off, where exactly did you post your chart? Umm...if your chart was so bad why didn't they give you any advice on to be a better you, huh?

Why get all worked up by just that person interpretation? Ask yourself this, How does anything that "troll" might of said be accurate to your life now?

It's all about asking yourself questions and connecting the dots.

Yahoo answers and they seemed legit but maybe they weren't because I don't know much in the first place.

New2it

It's not really that bad at all... I've seen far worse. Pretty decent in many respects.

Thank you for replying. I might have got worked up for nothing but just seems like everything i want and start doing is so far out of reach and plans fall thorough and Its hard not to feel down and question if there was something to it. But I will keep working hard regardless

New2it

Don't believe any one told you your chart is horrible îve been told that then i keep searching and try to understand my own chart then i come to conclusion that a hard or challenging chart like dark tunnel bring the best of you put you through hard chalenging time to ascend you it kind of evolution like saturn who called in arabic word"النحس الأكبر" or the great malefic its press you tourture you to change you into your best version
That what i learn from my challengeing hard chart

Thank you for answering and I think you are absolutely right hard aspects definitely toughen you up.