Where is my roommate?

avrillavigne

I do realise that the chart I'm posting is with an early ASC but I am really worried! I recently started living with a roommate that I do not know well at all. She seems really nice. She left on Valentine's day to celebrate with her boyfriend but she told me they were going for dinner (she didn't mention a trip)!
She hasn't been home for 11 days! I tried contacting her but she is not answering. I don't have any contact with her boyfriend, family or friends. She told me where she works so I called her work today and apparently she quit her job on the 7th of Feb.
I don't know what to do? Should I be worried? Should I contact the police or someone? She can't be moving out since she just moved in. All of her stuff is here. She even received a couple of Amazon packages right after she left.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2020-02-25 at 19.53.43.jpg
    Screenshot 2020-02-25 at 19.53.43.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 48

fensi88

Your roommate is represent with ruler of the 7th house, Mars. Mars is on Fateful Degree.We know: any planet or angle in the same degree as the Nodes points to a catastrophe, casualty, fatality or tragedy.
If we use Part of Death which is on 23Lib35, ruler is Venus, Mars did not have separate aspect with it so it means roommate is alive. Because Mars is in turned 10th house might be your roommate is in police station.

avrillavigne

Thank you fensi88!
Should I do anything or should I just wait for her to show up?
I just find it really weird she quit her job without telling me. At the moment she is renting a room in my apartment as I needed some extra cash but I don't want any trouble. The whole disappearing thing is worrying as well.

SMB

Should I do anything or should I just wait for her to show up?

This is very tricky. Something to think about.

OK. Lets say you complain to the nearby police station that your friend is missing....give her photo...a bit of her details....who knows...by tomorrow they might update you that she's been traced at so-and-so location...either in trouble or cooling her heels off :biggrin:....main thing -> atleast you will be relieved and the apprehension that you are carrying now is over.
Trouble is your friend might blow her lid if she comes to know that you went to the police and all....try some convincing act for your actions and it will be over.

avrillavigne

She's fine. She decided to take a trip for the weekend without telling me(?????) and then decided that she wants to stay with her parents for a while.

avrillavigne

Thank you for all of your replies!
When I called her workplace, I asked them to get me in touch with someone she was close to. I talked to her friend from work and she told me that my roommate is back in Spain (that's what she told people). I really don't understand why she didn't tell me and find it quite odd considering I always tell her if I'm not gonna be here even for the weekend. Her friend told me she will contact her (as I only have her contact number here) and will inform me of what happened. Next, I get a message from my roommate that she is alright. She went back home to her parents only for a couple of days but then she decided to stay for a bit longer.
I find it extremely odd that she didn't tell me that she quit her job, is starting a new one and is going back home for like a month.
I realize that we've been living together a bit less than a month but still, I think she is hiding something. Mind you, she is 29 years old, not a teenager!

I will update you on what happens next for the sake of the horary.

Last edited:

Aria Venue

a roommate is 7th(they are sharing a place-home in a type of an agreement-deal-partnership, it would have been 6th (traditionally) as a tenant if avrillavigne(the one who asks) was her landlord. but since they are roommates she's 7th to her, or also 3rd (it happens in many charts ) ..which is same sig mars.

fensi88

Thanks Aria for explanation! That agrees with my analyse. Mars is in her 10th house so she can be with her mother.

Last edited:

avrillavigne

a roommate is 7th(they are sharing a place-home in a type of an agreement-deal-partnership, it would have been 6th (traditionally) as a tenant if avrillavigne(the one who asks) was her landlord. but since they are roommates she's 7th to her, or also 3rd (it happens in many charts ) ..which is same sig mars.

Well, yes we are roommates in terms of sharing the apartment. But the apartment is actually mine and she is renting from me. I am a live-in landlord.

Aria Venue

Well, yes we are roommates in terms of sharing the apartment. But the apartment is actually mine and she is renting from me. I am a live-in landlord.

still you are leaving together under this common agreement sharing your home and the way you asked was:where is my roommate? you didn't ask where is my tenant?so in this context the roommate sig is relevant, not jupiter or mercury obviously which in this chart is accidental malephic or irrelevant outers floating in a house- which are not planets in the first place- neither rule houses, or form aspects etc.the only significant testimony is that mars on s.n , as a negative influence on mars.

* just for learning purposes its obvious that venus previously separated from jupiter in this chart..venus found jupiter on 18*21 aries.also radix 6th in this chart is jupiter not mercury and also accidental malefic as 6th house ruler I am saying this related to the previous comments which are totally wrong).So if we were asking about a tenant, traditionally jupiter as l6 would have been the proper sig and in this instance jupiter essentially is in a bad state, in his term but also fall and has separated from venus (his turned 8th -death).

Last edited: