Which planets 3d house position possibly result in a genius?

ProudFrog

Neptune, Pluto and Uranus they are the first ones that come to mind because of their transgressive way of thinking. Tell me if they share my opinion and in that case tell me how they interpret each planet in the 3 house, that is, a description of each one with their words.
Interpreting them as transgressing trades, I would say that Neptune is persecuted for his ideals or in the worst case dragged by them, having a high level of spirituality and wisdom that lead him to a deep knowledge about his person. Uranus could be an astronomy or space science student who seeks to excel in aeronautics and is instructed through illegal methods, having a great wit and mental quickness. and finally Pluto in 3rd house would be one that moves in the occult and has deep knowledge about some complex system capable of manipulating it, in fact it is persecuted for what it knows and for fear of exposing it, it could manifest itself in a more psychological way as a manipulative genius of the state, a Machiavelli or more commonly I see it in a tangible way as could be a hacker who moves large amounts of secret information or has dark motivations that force him to use that vast knowledge about the system to get what he wants.

Lin

I don't think habitation of the 3rd house is a prerequisite for genius. Genius usually comes from a combination of aspects. Yes, Merc and often Uranus are prominent in charts of those with some special mental gifts. But as far as I know there is no hard and fast rule.
Also, not all gifted people are "mental" giants. There are all sorts of genius.

I want to add something: I put "famous geniuses" in my browser and came up with one out of many lists....this one was 50 LIVING geniuses. But even with living and famous geniuses, the ACCURATE birth time is not always known: so - using planet in house is not always possible.
However: strong/active planets like Uranus, Pluto, Jupiter in contact with personal planets can often be seen.

To know if the 3rd house is vital to this uniqueness, the accurate time of birth is needed.
LIN

Last edited: