Can someone please tell me if things will get better?

Steph0918

Hey guys, I'm currently going through a really rough patch in life and I wanna know if things will get better or worse ? I'm drain and currently lost in life. I know astrology doesn't have the solutions to my life, but maybe a little guidance will help?

Attachments

• today.jpg
    today.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 34

waybread

Steph, a "blind" chart reading is hard to do and not always very efficient. Can you say a bit about what's going on in your life just now?

The main thing that I see in your chart just now is Uranus opposite your moon. The moon rules, among other things, your emotional nature and Uranus rules sudden change, so this can be a time when you feel like you're on an emotional roller coaster, but not a good one.

I notice your natal Venus-Chiron in the 12th house opposite Saturn and square Pluto, so you may tend normally to feel like it's hard to establish and keep a supportive relationship. Uranus also makes hard aspects to your Libra planets, so probably he is the planet to get to know.

It is possible to see Uranus as unwanted disruption or as as the great liberator. Perhaps the universe is asking you for the latter.

Steph0918

What kind of chart do you need? I'm going through a really hard time with my relationship. I don't know if to let go or continue this roller coaster. I also have finicial problems since I decided to make a drastic move that didn't turn out good for me. I'm also really concern for my little brother's health. Then my father came into the picture never met him before and I don't know if to let him in cause I don't wanna cause more problems in my life.

Steph0918

People that have read my chart always tell me that I have such a good chart and I don't understand that. I've had a hard life and I feel it keeps getting uglier as I grow older.

waybread

Steph, a "blind" chart reading doesn't call for a special kind of chart. It's kind of like the cold call in sales, or the blind date where you know nothing about they guy. Each horoscope placement has multiple legitimate interpretations, so it helps to know something about the person first, in order to narrow in on which interpretations are the best fit with her situation.

OK. Relationship. You have a little planetoid called Chiron transiting your 7th house of committed relationships. Chiron shows us where it hurts. But also where, if we stay open to those hurts, we gain in wisdom and compassion. Maybe you'd rather have the relationship than wisdom and compassion, but Chiron asks you to look at the bigger, panoramic picture of your life on the planet.

Steph-- sorry, something just came up now so I gotta sign off, but I'll be back later this evening to address your other issues, and this one in more detail.

Stay strong.

waybread

Hi, Steph--

As to whether you should let go or hang onto your relationship, if you're stuck on the roller coaster.... no matter how much you love this person, if it's taking a big, big toll on your self-esteem, or if you know in your heart the two of you are mismatched, then you might just feel a sense of relief if you let go and walk on. Don't you deserve someone who doesn't jerk you around like this?

With Saturn opposite your 12th house Venus-Chiron, I think as a child you suffered quite a bit from feeling that your Dad didn't love you. Saturn now transiting your 4th house is consistent with your Dad back in your life. You probably have a strong idea now whether Dad is trying to make amends as a positive force in your life. I think the best option would be to meet for some family counseling sessions, where you're not just trying to wing what to do about such a momentous relationship at a vulnerable time in your life.

Jupiter is the traditional ruler of your natal 7th house, as well as of 4th house of early childhood conditioning and one's father. Square Neptune, you may have an inherently hopeful view on family and love, but find that the realities don't live up to your expectations. I have Jupiter square Neptune, as well, and find that adopting a more spiritual view of life is helpful.

Transiting Uranus and Pluto are messing with your second house of money. However, you do have some indications difficulties in being realistic about money (that Jupiter-Neptune joined by Mars, moon, and Uranus; ruler of the 2nd house in the 12th.) If you are able to rid yourself now of any surplus expenses or debts, and start budgeting frugally and cautiously, that should help.

When will things get better? The universe notices when we take small steps to help ourselves. With sun trine Neptune, you might start with some creative visualization with Saturn trining your second house planets, you do have the capacity for financial self-discipline.

With that lovely Venus-moon sextile, you have the capacity for a lot of love, for anyone receptive enough to know how to accept it.

Steph, I could track some beneficial transits for you, but so often these are followed by or mixed with less possitive ones. So rather than expecting the universe to align externally to make our lives happier, as Samantha noted, it's best to learn how to see yourself as a capable person able to weather the hard times and to emerge stronger for them.

Steph0918

Thank you waybread, for taking your time to take a look at my chart. I appreciate your help. I plan to not have any contact with my father. I've never met him before I didn't even knew he lived in my hometown. I also want to ask how long will Uranus transiting affect my second house?

waybread

You'll probably feel Uranus opposite your moon in the second house through mid-May 2019.

If you're interested in tracking transits, there is a free ephemeris (a time-table for planetary positions) on the home page at Astrodienst, www.astro.com .

So this is a good time to rethink your relationship to money and financial security. (The moon shows your emotional security needs.) At its best, Uranus is the liberator, so hopefully you can see your way clear to getting free of unnecessary expenses.

Best wishes, W.