Did bike ship before I cancelled?

Moondancing

Premium Member
Hi horary enthusiasts:

Yesterday morning I bought a bike through Amazon from a third party. Within a 12 hours I realized I made a mistake and needed to cancel my order. This afternoon they emailed me to say the bike already shipped and now I am responsible for shipping it back to them and a 20% restocking fee. A good deal of money! I don't believe they shipped the bike before I cancelled and asked this horary "Is it true bike shipped before I cancelled the order?"

The seller Mercury 7th house ruler. Mercury is in 7th house, perigrine, and rx. Which I believe signifies a liar. Moon in third house shows my concern about this bike. It opposes Saturn showing the blocking of my request for a cancellation.

I called Amazon to see if they could resolve this issue for me. Because it's a third party seller they have to wait until I return the bike to them before they settle the matter. They couldn't give me any certainty that I will not be charged and have to wait until Oct 9.

Would this chart also show the resolution of this matter? Moon's next aspect is a square to Mars ruler of 2nd house of money and then trines Mercury. Final Moon aspect is a square to my ruler Jupiter. This does not look good for me. :-( Anyone read a better outcome?

Moondance

Attachments

• Bike.jpg
    Bike.jpg
    104.2 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:

Moondancing

Premium Member
The last aspect, Moon square Jupiter, represents the trouble I've had with this seller. I called the shipper and told them the order was cancelled and to send the bike back. Two days later they called to deliver the bike and I told them it had to go back. Three days later they called again to deliver the bike! The shipper told me the seller is being a bully and trying to get me to take the bike. Finally I got a refund less 25% the cost of the bike. So I felt Mars (2nd house ruler) comes to conj. Jupiter, my ruler. My money coming back to me?

I wrote Amazon asking for a complete refund but have not heard from them. It's been 5 days and I'm wondering what will come of the matter. I asked the question "Will Amazon get the money back from the seller?" Moon is VOC which shows nothing will come of the matter but there is Venus (seller's money) is making a conj. to my 2nd house ruler, Mars. The money coming back to my bank account? If Amazon does not come through, my next step is to contact my credit card company.

Am I wishful thinking?

Moondance

Attachments

• astro_2gw_16_will_i_get_money_back_from_seller_mccar.1370.18120.jpg
    astro_2gw_16_will_i_get_money_back_from_seller_mccar.1370.18120.jpg
    103.9 KB · Views: 14

rafaella

Hey Moondancing!

Looking at the 1st chart I'd say the seller is indeed fishy, Mercury is severely combust which means he is hiding something. When a planet is combust, it or its actions cannot be seen. So I think he lied.

Moon just separating from an opposition to Saturn, its the rejected item, yet Moon translates the light of Saturn to Mars, (your 2nd). 2nd rules your possessions, it can be like inbox or letter box, so item being delivered to you yet with a square, so obviously you didn't want it.

Jupiter, you in 7th house completely in powers of the seller.

So do you get your money back? From the 1st chart Mars conjuct Jupiter in 7 degrees, 7 days/weeks from the time of question. Whether you get more than what you already received, I do not know.

The second chart has late ASC so something has been resolved or out of your hand now. You asked if Amazon can do anything. Its hard because we have several parties and we have to give them correct significators. I'll take Amazon to be 6th house as a service provider, the seller is 7th. So Amazon is Moon, very dignified, has lots of power, which Amazon always does. Moon last aspect was a trine with Mars, perhaps that's the money you sent through 3-4 weeks ago. Then there is change of sign and opposition to Saturn, you. Based on this, I don't know if Amazon will bother to do much about this. Complete refund might be difficult.

If Venus is their money and Mars your the conjunctions doesn't help much. Venus is in fall, so if you do get anything it may not be much. Ideally we would like Venus dignified aspecting you, Saturn. Or Moon aspecting Venus for a proper full refund. But that's not the case, so lets see how this transpires.

This will be interesting. Let us know what happens!

Best wishes!

Moondancing

Premium Member
Rafaella, you're right. Amazon wrote to say the case is closed and I'll receive no further refund. They didn't address the matter that the bike was shipped after they got my cancellation. My cancellation request was Sept. 31 and shipping date was Oct. 2. Next step my credit card company.

Thanks for the info about Amazon being 6th house. I was leaning toward 10th, the judge in this matter. Even there Jupiter was in the house of the seller. Your signif makes much more sense.

Moondance

Moondancing

Premium Member
This issue is finally resolved. My credit card company has refunded me the $500 the seller was charging for shipping and restocking. The fraud department decided my favor and put the money back into my account. The money is not coming from Amazon or the seller.

Looking at the original chart, I believe the POF shows the outcome. POF conj. the arabic part of possessions in my 8th house of credit. Mars, 2nd house ruler, is applying a sextile to the POF.

A complicated situation but in the end the chart describes the outcome.

Moondance

Moondancing

Premium Member
Bike issue is back again. My credit card company called me to say they are reopening the case because the seller finally sent them the information they requested. I felt that Mars making a sextile to the conj. of POF/part of possessions in 8th house brought the money back to my credit card. After that aspect Mars moves to a conj. with Jupiter which hopefully means the matter will finally be resolved in my favor.

Moondance

Attachments

• Bike horary.jpg
    Bike horary.jpg
    125.8 KB · Views: 13