Relocating for person growth!

missnightowl24

Hello everyone! How would relocating to the area I put in my relocation chart affect me? Im planning to move to the area for school at some point in 2014...it might be in the fall and im hoping to stay there until im done with school. Who knows I may stay there longer than that (lets say maybe 2-4 years), ultimately im wanting to move there for personal growth.

What I mean by that is, is expanding my personality, exploring new sides of me, becoming a new me while still staying in touch with the old me, meeting new people, and of course being in a new environment! This is an area that I have never been to before, so it sounds exciting to me! I feel called to be at the beach, and I keep believing and manifesting that good things will come of it.

But what's really pissing me off is that I don't see much change in my relocation chart, it looks similar to my natal...unless im doing something wrong :p I've also heard people talk of astro cartography in this topic, would that be a better reference to check out? Is it more complicated than a relocation chart? Thanks for your help! :)

Attachments

• becca relocation chart.jpg
    becca relocation chart.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 22

missnightowl24

is anyone ever going to ******* answer this!?!?!?!? I will just delete it if its not answered within the next few days. im ******* serious. I find it hard to believe, that I get like 56 "views" on my question, yet out of all of them NO ONE wants to try and answer it...

AstroLogical

A bit anxious are we? You are asking quite a few question here... You have ask for a comparison—as in, will this new location be better??? Than what? I see the relocation chart but how does it compare to where you are now. Keep in mind that you seriously have to move east or west quite a ways to considerably rotate the planets in your chart to fall in different houses. Even then your natal chart is always your natal chart... until you may be reborn, anyway.

That said, I would also point out many people have made considerable change and personal growth in prison or other dire conditions which might lead one to conclude that change is much more rooted within ones self then from the environment they are in. Sure, it's nice to have the spa and miles of ocean beach or high mountain lakes to remind you of a peaceful state of being yet when thinking of Buddha sitting under that one tree for God knows how long, it seems the change does comes from deep down inside. And perhaps more importantly, the "intent" to change.

Is the desire to change because you are not happy with yourself or just for the sake of scratching a restless itch? You do know, you will be where ever you are. Actually, I think there is a strong argument to be made that changing the external environment can be a distraction for serious "self work." Suddenly you are in a new place with all kinds of expectations and a near overload of new stimuli... it maybe even more difficult to focus on what's between the ears and behind the eyes.

Then again, belief is a powerful thing. IF you believe strongly enough a new address will make life more complete, more conducive to enlightenment, then by all means go for it. But where ever you go on this planet your Moon will still be opposite Uranus while locked in a T-square with Mercury at its base. That combo will often lead you to wonder, what's over the next hill, throughout this lifetime. You may learn to manage and tame it but perhaps just accepting a life style as sort of a New Age Gypsy would be the best match for you. A few months or a year or two here, then move on... It could be a career as a travel journalist would allow you to profit from your wanderlust. It really doesn't sound too bad, actually.

The excitement of "NEW" is most often filled with a bit more pleasure then the reality—for most people. Perhaps you are the exception and like the tumble weed, it's just how you roll.

Good Luck
A*L