Will she accept my offer on the home?

Ace

Hello all,

I have been taking a lot of time to look for a home and finally believe I found one that checks majority of my boxes. I placed an offer today and the seller (who is also the agent) won't be reviewing offers till 2 days later. I think my offer is pretty strong and have my fingers crossed so I asked the question, will my offer be accepted?

Me: Jupiter in Pisces Rx in 3H. Jupiter is on 3rd house cusp.

Seller: Mercury in Gemini in 7H.

End of matter: Mars in 8H.

Moon in Cancer in 7H. Moon on 8th house cusp.

It appears there is a bit of struggle with getting financing as Venus and Saturn in 8H are both opposing Saturn in 2H. Not sure how this would be possible since I am getting a small loan and already been pre-approved. I do take the Venus (price of property) and Mars (end of matter) conjunction as well as both the Venus and Mars trines to ASC as neutralizing factors???

A possible deal looking good through the trine with Mercury (seller) and Jupiter (me).

Anyone who cares to share their thoughts, please do. Thank you! :)

Attachments

• home.jpg
    home.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 37
Last edited:

Ace

Update: Just received a call from my agent and the seller accepted my offer. Originally she was going to wait till tomorrow or the day after tomorrow to review them, but decided to accept! It was definitely a pleasant surprise.

leomoon

The two rulers,you (Jupiter) and them (7th Mercury) Trine - a deal is done. Sometimes we overthink these things, when the answer is this simple.
Congratulations on your new home! :joyful:

Ace

Thank you leomoon. I am surprised I didn't have to compete especially in the current home market were are in!

I was trying not to be subjective since I really wanted this home so I was trying to examine the chart fairly. When I post my charts, I do try to some degree and attempt an analysis and always want feedback from other members who are available to critique or add their interpretations for the sake of learning and improving. From all the analysis at least on this home chart there were more positives than negatives that indicated a "yes" from the chart delineation.