Where is my Tiger’s Eye?

Mohammad690

Hello everyone,

I have a fondness for semiprecious stones and have a couple of them. I keep them all together, but one of them has gone missing and I searched everywhere to no avail; my Tiger’s Eye.

Can anybody tell me where else to look?

Thanks

fensi88

I cast the chart when I read your question: 20 Oct 2019 TZ = -2.0 10.0600 A.M. 20e29 44n48 ASC=1Sag00

The same rulers both the 1st and 2nd houses, indicating the possession is still with the querent. Ruler in angular house means the lost object is where it ought to be: nearby, quick and easy to find.
Ruler in mutable sign indicating the item is inside something: car, box, pocket , envelope, drawer, cupboard, bag, suitcase, container or under or between something. Sag again means to look at upper floors of a house, upper rooms or near the fire or radiator near church "things", places of worship or places where you keep sport's things or place where prayer books and college books are stored, among college memorabilia, place where woolen products are stored, room where very expensive furniture or imported things are.
Ruler in 1st house means it is where you put it. Look at place where you spends the most time, also the entry hall, front porch, front door and windows of a house. Look in your wearing things also.

Direction: east
Near colour:blue, purple, red, yellow, orange, green

POF is in 9 House in Leo. It can be in a sun porch, a room in a house where you have more windows, play room, living room, room where children spend time playing, room or place lacking orderliness, place where gold plated articles are kept, room or places belonging to your children, room with expensive furnishings, a toy chest, pool and game room, children's bedroom. Near some source of heat or at showy, glamorous places.
POF in 9 house means to look near some church, college or law “things” at high shelves or around vacation pictures or travel literature. Also look at library (high shelves) or at school/university.

Direction: Southwest
Near colour: gold, orange, yellow, red, bright colors, pink

Mohammad690

Thank you Fensi for taking the time. I really appreciate it.

Since I studied law in college and acquired the Tiger’s eye in that time period, it should be where you say it is. I used to keep it in a zipped pocket of one of my jackets and later in an old cellphone box.

So everything you say matches nicely.

I am still searching for it though. I keep you posted when I find it.

Thanks again.

Sincerely,
Mohammad