Will I ever own an apartment in Trump Tower New York?

sinhtheslumberingdragon

While this might seem a bit of a silly question, it is a particular desire that I have.
trumptower.png

I am choosing to treat it as an 11th house matter, as I am not near the financial situation to be able to purchase 2.5-3m dollar apartments in New York.

So, the signifactor will be: Jupiter as L11, L1 as Mercury and Moon as co-signifactor.

Dignities of Mercury:
Triplicity, Cadent house, Retrograding, Near Spica

Decent dignity, but not the best position and the retrogration isn't the best.
Applying Trine Aspect to L11, Separating Trine Aspect from Moon

Dignites of the Moon:
In domicile, in the 2nd house
Separating Trine from Jupiter and Mercury

Jupiter:

Dignifed by Term, in the 10th house, retrograding as well

The applying aspect of me to lord 11 is the most interesting - there is quite a bit of frustration before it perfects. While it is a testimony for a "yes", it seems to indicate that it will take a long time before this happens - especially as Jupiter in a fixed house (and even though is in the last 8 degrees, he is still retrograding so will stay there for quite some time).

The Moon does present seperating aspects from Lord 11 -> Testimony for No.

Another consideration is the North Node on the Ascendant, which is very positive.

I see this to be not a flat no, but a maybe - it seems like it will require lots of effort and hard work on my end.

waybread

See if you can scale down your chart to a comfortable viewing size.

I would view a potential new home as the 4th from the 4th house, or radix 7th house. But it does make sense to assign it to the 11th house of hopes and wishes for the future. Jupiter rules both these houses.

I don't think either one offers much encouragement. Mercury has passed its last aspect with Jupiter, which is retrograde.

The moon looks strong in its domicile. In the "money house," maybe you could even afford it. But the moon applies to a square with the sun.

By the time you're ready to move up in the world, it's possible that this won't seem like such a good idea to you.

blackbery

The Ascendant is very early. Your question is too premature. We need more facts.

You are :mercury: localed in H6 :retrograde: which signifies that you haven't really thought the question through properly. Wait until another day to ask or be more specific like: Will I ever have the money to buy a home in the Trump Tower NY?

While this might seem a bit of a silly question, it is a particular desire that I have.

waybread

The Ascendant is very early. Your question is too premature. We need more facts.

You are :mercury: localed in H6 :retrograde: which signifies that you haven't really thought the question through properly. Wait until another day to ask or be more specific like: Will I ever have the money to buy a home in the Trump Tower NY?

Possibly. Traditionally the cut-off point for an early degree rising would be three degrees counting from 0 degrees as the first degree. This would take that period through the end of 2 degrees rising.

Mercury retrograde can signify having second thoughts, re-thinking.

sinhtheslumberingdragon

Do you believe in those rules? I don't see why astrology should stop working - rising degree or not

waybread

Astrology "doesn't stop working" with a very early or very late degree rising. The chart just gives a different type of answer.

But some charts are invalid, regardless. For example, they might be posted for an incorrect time.

A problem with a really early or late degree rising is that the ascendant for the moment when the question became a burning issue could actually be in the previous or later sign. Obviously the wrong ascendant could throw off the entire analysis.

Basically an early degree rising says, "It's too soon to tell." A late degree generally means that the matter has already been decided, so the question is not really viable. But it can also mean that the situation is about to change (as signified by the ascendant moving into the next sign.)

The old traditional astrologers thought super-early or -late degrees rising meant that the querent was merely testing and teasing the astrologer and was not serious about the question. Hence the astrologer was better off declining to read the chart.

sinhtheslumberingdragon

Astrology "doesn't stop working" with a very early or very late degree rising. The chart just gives a different type of answer.

But some charts are invalid, regardless. For example, they might be posted for an incorrect time.

A problem with a really early or late degree rising is that the ascendant for the moment when the question became a burning issue could actually be in the previous or later sign. Obviously the wrong ascendant could throw off the entire analysis.

Basically an early degree rising says, "It's too soon to tell." A late degree generally means that the matter has already been decided, so the question is not really viable. But it can also mean that the situation is about to change (as signified by the ascendant moving into the next sign.)

The old traditional astrologers thought super-early or -late degrees rising meant that the querent was merely testing and teasing the astrologer and was not serious about the question.Hence the astrologer was better off declining to read the chart.

That's interesting -

I am not sure what you mean by incorrect time, as I tend to note the time whenever I have a question that I want answered via horary (much simpler than finding an accurate natal time)

I can see the rationale behind an early/late rising meaning that the matter is too early/too late

waybread

Sometimes people post a horary chart that is basically the time when they did a chart on the computer: the actual moment might have been much earlier. Sometimes people are a bit embarrased by their question and ask something oblique, which isn't what is really bothering them. If you detect this problem, you have to try to get the person to go back and reconstruct the actual question with its actual time.

If you don't have an accurate birth time and cannot get it, then the natal chart is a lot more limited. But the MC symbolizes one's vocation in life, in the sense of a calling. To me, that seems much more meaningful in a natal chart than for "the chart of the moment."

Accuracy is not always simple.

blackbery

You don't have to believe in rules but then it's not called astrology. So you don't need to ask questions in the astrology section, post them in chat & let people interupt without any guidelines & reinvent horary techniques to mean whatever they like.

:lol::lol::lol:

Do you believe in those rules? I don't see why astrology should stop working - rising degree or not

tikana

Id look into 11th house vs 1/7 since its ur dream vs actual transaction

Venus is an interference
Id say not for now but it doesnt mean "ever"

Last edited: