long distance relation

alliewar

I recently met this guy, we have been texting but hes over an hour away and he doesnt have a car. Are we ever going to meet again?

I find it interesting that venus and mars are ascepting uranus lord 7
and sun and saturn are opposing eachother.
i find it a negative that the moon is making no aspects

how exactly do you find out the answer?
what are your thoughts?

Attachments

• astro_2gw_gb_meet.55438.269590.jpg
    astro_2gw_gb_meet.55438.269590.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 28

Chrysalis

Doesn't look like it. Your both in your 12th houses, a sun/saturn opposition with bad reception is forming, and moon is VOC.

Saturns L7 not Uranus.

Chrysalis

I wasn't originally going to add Neptune in, but now i am. Neptune is in the 9th house and we know 9th is about things "long distance" neptunes placement here seems to be the root cause of this not working out.

Neptune is connected to both L1/L7, with both L1/L7 like i said approaching this opposition.

Now onto Neptune...with both main significators aspecting neptune, this is making this connection with you both 'unobtainable' because of the distance, you may think and hope this will work itself out, but it won't. You are under the neptune spell of disillusionment.

alliewar

I wasn't originally going to add Neptune in, but now i am. Neptune is in the 9th house and we know 9th is about things "long distance" neptunes placement here seems to be the root cause of this not working out.

Neptune is connected to both L1/L7, with both L1/L7 like i said approaching this opposition.

Now onto Neptune...with both main significators aspecting neptune, this is making this connection with you both 'unobtainable' because of the distance, you may think and hope this will work itself out, but it won't. You are under the neptune spell of disillusionment.

That sounds pretty accurate on whats going on.
Thanks for your analysis on the chart. Now I can stop wondering lol