Black moon lilith-scorpio/pluto?

love-thinking

Is black moon lilith aspecting your personal planets and points make you exhibit scorpio traits like planets in scorpio or pluto aspecting personal points and planets?(hard aspects) By personal points and planets I mean sun, moon, ascendent and to some extent pluto?

ashriia

I can see how a comparison could be drawn. But lilith manifests differently from pluto/scorpio. Yes, she can be alluring. But she has a tendancy to manifest negatively moreso than pluto ever could. And she doesn't need to be connected to personal planets. She is most "potent" when she is square or opposite neptune. Lilith in scorpio will create events by progression at some point in the natives life. Involved in the natives death when she is paired with saturn. Can create "image/reputation" issues when she is involved in the 10th, opposite the moon or sun in a womans chart.
Create issues with the feminine when connected to the moon in a mans chart. Harmonious aspects to the angles, will bring out some of her better qualities. So to when she is connected to pluto- usually after trauma.
So you see lilith is more likely to take something away, rather than give.
She can do amazing things with regard to assisting the abused and the disenfranchised though.
Lilith themes are IMO, always about injustices at some level. So in that sense not like scorpio/pluto.

Aiqua29

I think they are different.. Where Scorpio lies in the chart seems to be a point of power, whereas with Lilith it is powerlessness, at least earlier on in life. They are both “dark” in the sense that there is knowledge of the uglier sides of humanity, and general distrust or paranoia of others. The difference is most true when it comes to how others view you.. I think Lilith placements can make one magnetic but not necessarily well-liked. You’re seen as a taboo figure that people will generally shy away from in public spaces. This is more true if one is unaware of their Lilith energy. Once one accepts Lilith, they can better access the power associated with it. I feel this process is very different from plutonic individuals, whom appear to be born with this awareness, whereas Lilith people obtain it through bouts of victim hood and alienation.