chiron in the 12th house?

Violetreena

I'm still a little bit confused when it comes to my 12th house chiron, I can't find much information on it. Can someone interpret what the Leo chiron in the 12th house indicate? It is conjuncting my Leo27 ASC

Bambi95

Account Closed
Does it conjunct Regulus? And what aspects does it make? Only by looking at your chart will anyone be able to see what your wounded healer is doing. Post a chart. o:

Violetreena

Does it conjunct Regulus? And what aspects does it make? Only by looking at your chart will anyone be able to see what your wounded healer is doing. Post a chart. o:
34px6aw.gif

It does conjunct Regulus by 2deg I believe

Bambi95

Account Closed
Oh, Chiron is opposite Saturn...ouch. Would you say that you're the very disciplined type? Perhaps you come off as far too rigid? I have this aspect as well, though Chiron sits in my 2nd while Saturn the 9th.

With Chiron conjunct both your ascendant and opposite Saturn I have to ask you to describe yourself a bit. Being so close to the ascendant would, imo, place it's influence more so in the 1st - not the 12th, but I'm aware some astrologers would think otherwise. For Chiron in the first house, I'd see a pain of the self - someone trying to discover themselves because of a possible painful or restrictive (Saturn opposing Chiron) upbringing, though a 4th house Chiron might be more indicative of this.

P.S. I'm really new to astrology so take my words with grains of salt. xD

Julia Karmic Astrology

Violetreena:

The 12th house is the karmic debt house, so Chiron placed there does have special significance. This is indicating a victim or martyr from past lives. There may be boundary issues, problems differentiating between self and others. This soul may have had a deeply traumatizing past life, and that pain is to be healed in this lifetime.

A 12h Chiron may also have taken on collective karma, some sort of ancestral or group pain, with a need to heal societal splits.

The key to healing a 12h Chiron is developing a spirituality within oneself and then integrating this into every day life.

A Leo Chiron indicates a wound in the heart or self expression. There may be a wound relating to a need or sense of being special/unique and some resulting overcompensation. There may be some trauma around creativity and self expression which was squashed, or from love affairs. Childhood may have been healing or damaging.

This is a soul needing to learn healing and self-reliance. There is a need to resolve the head/heart dilemma, becoming heart centered and empowered. Creativity will help heal the wound.

Chiron on the ASC indicates a potential for a healing vocation.

Julia

Violetreena

Violetreena:

The 12th house is the karmic debt house, so Chiron placed there does have special significance. This is indicating a victim or martyr from past lives. There may be boundary issues, problems differentiating between self and others. This soul may have had a deeply traumatizing past life, and that pain is to be healed in this lifetime.

A 12h Chiron may also have taken on collective karma, some sort of ancestral or group pain, with a need to heal societal splits.

The key to healing a 12h Chiron is developing a spirituality within oneself and then integrating this into every day life.

A Leo Chiron indicates a wound in the heart or self expression. There may be a wound relating to a need or sense of being special/unique and some resulting overcompensation. There may be some trauma around creativity and self expression which was squashed, or from love affairs. Childhood may have been healing or damaging.

This is a soul needing to learn healing and self-reliance. There is a need to resolve the head/heart dilemma, becoming heart centered and empowered. Creativity will help heal the wound.

Chiron on the ASC indicates a potential for a healing vocation.

Julia

Thank you Julia that was well put.
I relate to my Leo chiron a lot, I did have a stilfed childhood where I wasn't able to of felt restricted to show any creativity. I am generally artistic, so it helps and in slowly healing now.

What do you mean collective karma /ancestral group

Violetreena

Oh, Chiron is opposite Saturn...ouch. Would you say that you're the very disciplined type? Perhaps you come off as far too rigid? I have this aspect as well, though Chiron sits in my 2nd while Saturn the 9th.

With Chiron conjunct both your ascendant and opposite Saturn I have to ask you to describe yourself a bit. Being so close to the ascendant would, imo, place it's influence more so in the 1st - not the 12th, but I'm aware some astrologers would think otherwise. For Chiron in the first house, I'd see a pain of the self - someone trying to discover themselves because of a possible painful or restrictive (Saturn opposing Chiron) upbringing, though a 4th house Chiron might be more indicative of this.

P.S. I'm really new to astrology so take my words with grains of salt. xD

Haha that's okay, im a novice as well. Im honestly a paradox. I cant even begin to explain myself. I have the grand cross on my fixed angles, pluto hard aspecting my ASC and so forth. I did have major issues regarding my identity growing up. A painful and restrictive childhood yes

Julia Karmic Astrology

I relate to my Leo chiron a lot, I did have a stilfed childhood where I wasn't able to of felt restricted to show any creativity. I am generally artistic, so it helps and in slowly healing now.

There are different types of karma: individual, group, family, societal, etc.
Some souls agree to take on karma that they did not accrue. This helps future generations live better lives with fewer problems to face.

With a 12h Chiron and a 11h Mars you are looking at racial, group and collective karma.
This can be related to your family, ethnic group, tribe, or human race negative karma.

Your artistic ability can be used to heal yourself and others.

Julia

Julia Karmic Astrology

There are different types of karma: individual, group, family, societal, etc.
Some souls agree to take on karma that they did not accrue.
This helps future generations live better lives with fewer problems to face.

With a 12h Chiron and a 11h Mars you are looking at racial, group and collective karma.
This can be related to your family, ethnic group, tribe, or human race negative karma.

Your artistic ability can be used to heal yourself and others.

Julia