Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Other Astrology

Other Astrology Here, you can discuss anything else astrological that doesn't belong in the other boards. Includes medical astrology, mundane astrology, parts, sports astrology, research and development, degree symbols, fixed stars, asteroids, symbols systems, karma, and Aquarian astrology.

Unread 08-18-2014, 04:11 AM

Draconic Astrology and Whole Sign System?

I rarely hear people use the Draconic System, but never did I heard someone use the Draconic System "and" the Whole Sign system. Well except for me.

I've been the Draconic system for about 3 weeks now and I really like especially when whole signs system. I've been using the whole sign system for a long time now and don't feel like changing. I use to use equal, but not anymore

Anyway I heard that the Draconic system is suppose to be your "soul chart" and at first when I first saw my chart I quickly disregard it. Then I went back to Tropical System. But then I got bored and went back to Draconic and now things are starting to make sense.

I tried to find Draconic interpretations on google, but I found only little to no information which is weird because I thought everyone would be interested in it.

Since I think Draconic astrology is based on tropical system I guess People are very reluctant to use it. But you should still give it a try. What even weird about this system is that it became very accurate when I was using whole signs. Before I wasn't using whole signs, but now everything is clear.

So do anyone have experience with the Draconic system and whole sign system at the same time?

my tropical chart
Asc in Sag
Sun in Aqua
Moon. Mercury,Venus in Pisces
Mars in Scorpio

Draconic
Asc in Leo
Sun,Moon,Mercury in Libra
Mars in Gemini
I don't know but my stellium in both of my charts plays a big role in my personality.

Unread 09-01-2014, 05:25 AM

Re: Draconic Astrology and Whole Sign System?

I would LOVE to learn more about draconic astrology myself. go to youtube and type in Alyssa Sharpe, she has a video on draconic charts and she will interpret your draconic chart for $100......I love her video on it, it's the only one that 'clicks' for me. If the draconic chart is the chart of our 'souls' and our 'real selves' that's what alyssa treats it as, not comparing it to other forms of astrology like some people and videos do, that's where it gets confusing.

check it out!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2tbFWT8SYxE
The Following User Says Thank You to missnightowl24 For This Useful Post:
quiet659 (09-01-2014)

Tags
astrology, draconic, sign, system