Matches prediction analysis

zarya

Manchester UTD - Manchester City
Nov 6th 2021 12.30pm

Could Man UTD beat City today?

asc utd capricorn red
dsc city cancer light blue, if they go out in darker jerrseys than they are asc

we see a sextile of planets moon and saturn suggesting a draw BUT fortune is 1 degrees conjunct saturn and also sextile moon and since moon rules the chart but also the 7th house, for dsc we take moon ruler which is jupiter in Aquarius not receiving important influence either good or bad, though jupiter likes a bit this sign.

the point is that asc is stronger according to the rules and should WIN, definitely NOT LOSE.

so a simple one should make UTD winner of this match
for asc win: fortuna with saturn, moon sextile saturn r1 2 strong ones
for draw: moon sextile saturn general rule for a draw 1

zarya

Goals

pluto in first a desicive goal that hinders one opponent, should happen in first half

we have 6 things in angular houses. pluto, saturn, fortuna, jupiter, node and moon a game

if i was crazy i would say 1 - 0 first half end of game 3 - 2 very unlikely to happen but this is my idea.

pluto is first of the planets seen in the asc, first thing to do is to score in the first half to satisfy it.

then we have saturn, fortuna and jupiter in the first but pinned (Aqu is ascendant too) in a different sign so maybe they need more time to realize, in the second half, saturn is strong but may deny jupiter to score, they really need to earn it. node and moon are in different sign so perhaps later, that may also mean one late in the first half too.

Conservatively this game should be 3 goals at least
If i had to i would say ascendant has to win this one.
And most likely depending on the scene in the pitch when they get out Man UTd are winners as they wear darker colors

zarya

Man utd 0 - Man city 2

We could say that the prognosis was actually spot on only the team sides werent.

Electric blue is Aquarius, and yep the citizens were all elecric blue so they were ASC

crazy

zarya

Ireland - Portugal
Dublin nov 11th 2021 19.45 local time

asc moon is in the sign of dsc ruler saturn, but moon goes to jupiter so these guys can win it is an exact conjunction, there is also a wide trine to fortune favoring the ascendant team
Antiscion of Fortuna also is near MC and applying it

So, I would say ascendant will be dominant especially in the first half
The critical thing is that this moon and jupiter are in the sign of dsc ruler in the same sign with saturn ruler of both cap and aqu.
Neptune other ruler of tenth is in the 10th and in its own sign only retrograde, failing to easily manifest, but doubtfully this neptune will lose. there can be perfect dribbling or hiding the ball in the pitch.

Mercury r4 is in scorpio but together with mars that has to score, so both teams should score.

zarya

ok now about the sides
green ireland
red Portugal

should be like this.
if we take uniform as sixth from ascendant for instance we see jupiter with moon in aqua and cancer ascendant

so it is light colors with a little bit of dark shades jupiter in aqu stripes or something unusual.

6th form dsc is mercury in scorpio together with strong mars, burgundy red with a little bit of green - mercury

This ought to clear out who is who

At the end of match fortune is with mars, mars is red, could be Portugal good at the end if, Portugal is represented by asc in the end, sun is in scorpio red and uranus ruler of dsc is in taurus green - Ireland. this particular moment is good for Portugal, though Ireland stands strong there is a square of fortune to saturn and also apof over moon before that. I think Portugal will win second half

20.15 - 30mins of the game - fortune trine moon and jupiter, which change house soon. this should be a goal for the ascendant as 4 things are happening here, if not a goal something will happen, the crowd is happy.

zarya

For the first half, the ascendant team was Portugal, but they did not capitalize with goal.

20.56 local time
will this be the last chance for ascendant portugal to score, apof on mc, mars changes house
21.01 mc arise mars powerful till 21.12 when asc becomes leo

now ascendant are Irish and they stand better at the end

this is how I see the game

zarya

0:0
no goals on match
red card for Portugal
so in a way, Portugal failed to secure a better position for the last game and Ireland kept clean sheet.

zarya

England Albania 19.45 wembley nov 12 2021

19.58 a lot of happening for ASC
fortune trine moon, apof on jupiter r10, pof going to square saturn r7, Neptune changes house. yesterday similar aspect brought nothing just a time out because of Portuguese player lying on the ground, today should be something like a goal. let s see

zarya

1-0 for england

england is blue
albania white

asc should be brighter but let us examine
the outfit of Albania is white but kind of dirty

asc moon in pisces consistently blue, then ruler of sixth in aqu unusual, using their reserve kit at home, saturn in aqu again, uranus in tau green more than blue but ok, venus goes to cap which is more brown but darker obviously

dsc saturn is in aqu they are white but dirty white - saturn dirt, then again ruler uranus goes to taurus and same as asc but ruler of sixth mercury is on exaltation of uranus in scorpio making mercury bright but again dirty in scorpio

no way this could be solved easily, though the goal was kinda obvious, too many things going one way

zarya

Portugal Serbia
Lisboa nov 14th, 2021

Ascendant moon is in aries, and mars is in scorpio with fortuna so pretty good for ascendant team

moon goes to a wide sextile but it is felt by degrees to saturn suggesting a tie game

Serbia 13th century chart has simbolic of Capricorn and Taurus, so venus in Cap is probably the clue to giving DSC to Serbia

Portugal natal chart 12th century very near DSC cusp so kind of unclear here

DSC bad uranus oppo fortune, saturn oppo fortune, some luck fortuna close to mercury but stronger are bad aspects one to score and two to conceive?

colors

ASC - cancer bright, moon in aries red, mars in scorpio red
DSC - cap dark, uranus tau bright and unusual, saturn in aqu dark or black or unusual, venus in cap green elegant

sixth house uniforms:
ASC - mars scorpio red
DSC - venus in capricorn, green maybe blue, has to have a little dark overtone somewhere, saturn aqu - darker or electric, or unusual, a cross maybe or two or more colors

if these colors play out
I think asc is portugal and they dominate the game and are luckier
but a draw is not impossible

End of game gives celebration to the ascendant team so they should again be luckier.

zarya

if portugal is asc i would say 2-1 to portugal in the end.
anyway the asc should not lose this game whoever that is and high probability it is portugal

a great fight, almost confusion in the field, nobody has the ball?
Nep R in 10th

venus and moon angular - 2 goals should happen

angular neptune is retrograde and chiron also, two of them could maybe mean goal.

zarya

Half time 1-1

I skimmed through the chart in time and i still do not see real danger for ascendant, no matter how well Serbia plays.
maybe around 20.16 fortune on south node when mars goes to 4th house,

hmm before end of match 10 mins we have shiny fortuna trine moon for asc but later mercury goes to 4th and pluto on cusp 7th, chiron on 10th a penalty in finish?? better for dsc but unclear pluto means relegation of a team.

zarya

Tottenham - Leeds 21/nov 2021 16.30

interesting configuration in this chart we have a yod forming
with a finger of god that is antiscia of fortuna in opposition to moon - a loss for ascendant

other factors, saturn is strong as ruler of 10th so some justice will be served, but also ascendant does not lose easily

at least in the first half, the capacity for the ascendant to win or draw is high but for descendant we have sun at the end of scorpio in non materialistic sign, so in the first half they should not win.

zarya

at the end antiscion of fortuna smiles on the dsc mercury giving them advantage whether it is a win as is suggested or draw

zarya

I saw early 10 mins of the game
Leeds is DSC and they should win.

ASC is has mars in scorpio there, i mean mercury ruler is mars, so they arent weak, but jupiter in aqu is ruled by saturn who is also strong.

Three planets in angle house so 3 goals possible

if i had to i would say
1-2 or
0-1 at the end of match, but likely the former.

zarya

we have pluto coming to 8th house, something is changing, is it the score?
fortuna sextile mars at the same time, scorpio is finishing, scoring. this could.
8th and scorpio have their moment. To be very sure i would need one more proof but it is not there.

zarya

we have pluto coming to 8th house, something is changing, is it the score?
fortuna sextile mars at the same time, scorpio is finishing, scoring. this could.
8th and scorpio have their moment. To be very sure i would need one more proof but it is not there.

referee fell on the ground tackled by leeds defender, funny thing, the only law in the field was pushed to the ground, pluto in cap.

did not see much till end of half

zarya

dsc - leeds scored at the end of half, absolutely nothing in the chart to confirm that but i bet the two guys that made the goal have a lot happening in their chart at that moment.

(there is a separating square of mars in domicile and mc, but not found in branislav's table of goals as relevant)

Last edited: