Crypto and Astrology - Best Time to Buy and More

lemoncurd

Hello all!

I believe I am in the right space but if not, I am more than happy to be redirected to the correct forum.

My first question is when is the best time during the week to buy cryptos (planetary hours). I know it should be venus due to taurus being ruled by her, but what would be the best hour? I was thinking jupiter or even mars (?). I would love to know your thoughts on this.

My second question for the crypto watchers is when do you think the crypto Shiba will hit a cent? Currently it is at .0000091 and its peak (at .000014) was on May 10. On that day, both the moon and sun were in Taurus. During that day, the moon was sextile mars, conjunct uranus, and square saturn. I can't pull up shiba's birth chart due to not being able to pull a birthdate for it. What do you all think? I believe it'll reach it possibly during leo season but when the moon is in taurus, but this is a only a slightly educated guess.

Oddity

For planetary days/hours, you want Mercury, as that's for buying and selling, and also rules currency.

Never heard of the crypto you speak of, so can't help there - sorry.