Childhood abuse?

Lin

Your abuse IS visible in your chart. It can take many forms. Pluto or Uranus or even Saturn square Venus or Mars; Neptune or Pluto oppose the moon, 8th house planets conjunct, square or opposed heavy planets; Neptune in the 8th in difficult aspects to any planets plus possible inconjuncts from any heavy planet to personal planets, esp. Merc, Venus, Mars, Moon.

Neptune or Pluto on the 4th cusp; or the ruler of the 4 in square, inconjunct or opposition to a personal planet (as above.)

A stellium in the 8th house square a heavy planet.

It depends upon the type of abuse. But it will be in there and most knowledgeable astrologers will pick it up.
But you could show your chart or post your birth info and someone will draw the chart and discuss it with you,
LIN

AstralMia

Ohh thankyou for this information, I have just posted my natal chart however I don't think the typical signs show up in my chart.

zoetic

Your abuse IS visible in your chart. It can take many forms. Pluto or Uranus or even Saturn square Venus or Mars; Neptune or Pluto oppose the moon, 8th house planets conjunct, square or opposed heavy planets; Neptune in the 8th in difficult aspects to any planets plus possible inconjuncts from any heavy planet to personal planets, esp. Merc, Venus, Mars, Moon.

Neptune or Pluto on the 4th cusp; or the ruler of the 4 in square, inconjunct or opposition to a personal planet (as above.)

A stellium in the 8th house square a heavy planet.

It depends upon the type of abuse. But it will be in there and most knowledgeable astrologers will pick it up.
But you could show your chart or post your birth info and someone will draw the chart and discuss it with you,
LIN
Maybe we could qualify this to say that these configurations could indicate abuse but could also manifest as a different kind of difficulty. We can associate a specific life manifestation to an astrological configuration but we can't guarantee that everyone with that configuration will have that same life manifestation.

greybeard

I have found that 6th-12th highly active, especially where oppostion aspect between the two occurs is an indicator of severe childhood abuse. I think the involvement of the 12th implies "repressed contents", thus proclaiming the severity of the abuse.

sandyv63

I would have to agree with the 6-12th house axis as a potential abuse indicator. I can only provide insight using my own chart, where I think the abuse is easily seen. I have a stellium in the 5th house in Virgo consisting of Uranus 6, Pluto 11, Sun 13 and Venus 15 all opposite Chiron 12 in Pisces in the 11th house. Chiron is generally very active in abuse charts, in my experience. To understand how the abuse materialized, I think you would have to look at my Moon in Aries in the 12th opposite my Mars in Libra in the 6th (both intercepted.) Obviously there is plenty to disseminate in these aspects, but upon first glance, it screams, soul crushing abuse from a cruel, domineering, controlling, very narcissistic mother.

There are, unfortunately, many aspects that could point to abuse. Harsh aspects from Mars to Saturn or Pluto would be some of the more difficult ones. I think you have to look at the placement of Chiron as well to see the effect of the abuse. If we do actually choose our lifetimes before we are incarnated, I always wonder why we would choose to suffer through parental abuse. For someone who hasn’t experienced it, I doubt they could understand. But for those of us who have gone through it, the reason behind it always seems elusive (to me at least.)

devilmaycare

Sun or moon being severely damaged. (Ex: Sun conjunct pluto opposite saturn, sun conjunct mars square pluto, moon conjunct pluto square mars). I would say malefic planets (Mars, Saturn Pluto) making bad aspects with each other. I read somewhere that nessus in 4th house is an aspect for childhood abuse.