Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Other Astrology > Research and Development

Research and Development This is a forum designed for applying scientific methods and understanding to all approaches of astrology, cooperative formulation and testing of new ideas, re-examination of known methods of delineation and interpretation, and the exploration of new astrological methods of all kinds (e.g. heliocentric models, planetary nodes and apogees, etc.).

Unread 10-13-2019, 05:00 PM

The Key of Mysteries

The Following User Says Thank You to Opal For This Useful Post:
moonkat235 (10-13-2019)
Unread 10-13-2019, 05:02 PM

Re: The Key of Mysteries

Note that The Man, The Eagle and The Bull have a 10 around the outer circle. The Lion would appear to have a .10

This is my favorite depiction of the key.

Note that it also has 22 frets. Like the guitar.

I would like to see this superimposed on Stonehenge. If you go to google maps, you will notice that off to the Northeast there is what they refer to as The Avenue. It also appears that the bits of the Key are gone.

I think that this too is a tool of Precession.

The 10's and .10 may be indicative of the degree of an age.

Picture Sunset on the Winter Solstice. The Sun travelling down the Avenue. As with the guitar, place in the dot inlays in the frets of the guitar.

Would the shadow cast an indication of the Ages?

Last edited by Opal; 10-13-2019 at 05:13 PM.
moonkat235 (10-13-2019)
Unread 10-13-2019, 05:18 PM

http://breakfornews.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=6063
Unread 10-13-2019, 05:20 PM

Unread 10-13-2019, 05:21 PM

Unread 10-13-2019, 05:24 PM

Unread 12-03-2019, 05:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opal View Post
For David,

The names of the critters on the wheel. I will look them up, see what the are.

For JupiterAsc,

This one reminds me of some of the links you attached. And of papal hats.
david starling (12-03-2019)
Unread 11-17-2019, 02:34 PM

Quote:
I have been looking at this key. On the ac/dc line there are the letters O on the left and A on the right. Or is it the number 0, and an A?

Does anyone have any thoughts on why?

What are the letters in the middle of the circle in I think Hebrew? OTAR?

Last edited by Opal; 11-17-2019 at 02:50 PM.
Unread 11-17-2019, 02:48 PM

Answering myselfThe T and the R are at north south.

ROTA TARO TORA ORAT
Unread 11-19-2019, 08:05 PM

Quote:

I have been looking at this key.

On the ac/dc line there are the letters O on the left and A on the right.

Or is it the number 0, and an A?

It's all Greek to me
A = Alpha
O = Omega

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Opal;1009621[QUOTE=Opal View Post
You can see the avenue. It is situated so that the winter solstice sunset travels down the avenue. The bits of the key are gone. It is a field now.
QUOTE=Opal;1009622][/QUOTE]][/QUOTE]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82p-D...eature=related Hippocrates Let food be your medicine: let medicine be your food. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvz9uSK3zXo Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are Dead Tom Stoppard http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KchhSIVwMdY Every exit is an entrance to somewhere else. VETTIUS VALENS FREE http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/...s%20entire.pdf

Last edited by JUPITERASC; 11-19-2019 at 08:11 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to JUPITERASC For This Useful Post:
Opal (11-19-2019)
Unread 11-20-2019, 10:59 PM
Banned

Quote:
It has mainly 2 purposes in such backgrounds.
1. First, to falsify the estrangement of someone from the God of Abraham as familiarity in the eyes of the vulgar.
2. Second, to confirm the estrangement of someone from the God of Abraham so that nefarious spirits can make home and use of the person.
Unread 11-27-2019, 12:56 PM

Quote:
I have been looking at this key. On the ac/dc line there are the letters O on the left and A on the right. Or is it the number 0, and an A?

There is a knife, a baton, a chalice and a ?

I guess the ? to be the crosshairs of the ac/dc mc/ic the wheel of fortune, the divisions of the sky

Last edited by Opal; 11-27-2019 at 01:41 PM.
Unread 11-29-2019, 09:32 PM

Smile Re: The Key of Mysteries

Quote:
You're right....I missed this crucial link. Now I'm getting it. Very heavy stuff.
Unread 11-29-2019, 10:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by david starling View Post
You're right....I missed this crucial link. Now I'm getting it. Very heavy stuff.
but fun though,

I am sorry for the misunderstanding.
Unread 11-29-2019, 10:10 PM

11 2 5 8

The numbers on the Tarot wheel, the houses that the signs Aquarius, Taurus, Leo and Scorpio own
Unread 11-29-2019, 04:16 AM

Unfortunately for the shadows I want to see simulated, it would be impossible.
Unread 12-02-2019, 03:03 PM

T A R O

Letters on the wheel

Tarot😄

First sentence represents the endless cycle of the earth.
Unread 12-02-2019, 04:39 PM

Hello Opal,
very interesting thread you've got gong on here.

And David, thanks for the kind words. Im not sure if I really count as an expert yet - but I have been an avid student of tarot, especially the major arcana as pertaining to the tree of life.

I was afraid not to be able to help you, Opal, with your question since I don't speak Hebrew, but since I do know the alphabet and many of the occult attributions of the letters, I actually believe I can be of some use.

The four letters on the Fortune card, clockwise down from the top, are Yod, Heh, Vau, Heh. These are called the Tetragrammaton, the four fold name of God.

Yod is the Father (Atziluth, the Absolute world), the first Heh is the Mother (Briah, the Archetypical world), Vau is the Son (Yetzirah, the Formative world) and the second Heh is the Daughter (Assiah, the Physical world, The Kingdom).

Curiously, you can arrange the letters vertically and get the image of a human.

Unread 12-03-2019, 05:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by blacksun? View Post
Hello Opal,
very interesting thread you've got gong on here.

Thank you, it is nice to have someone to talk to that is interesting in similar things.

And David, thanks for the kind words. Im not sure if I really count as an expert yet - but I have been an avid student of tarot, especially the major arcana as pertaining to the tree of life.

I was afraid not to be able to help you, Opal, with your question since I don't speak Hebrew, but since I do know the alphabet and many of the occult attributions of the letters, I actually believe I can be of some use.

The four letters on the Fortune card, clockwise down from the top, are Yod, Heh, Vau, Heh. These are called the Tetragrammaton, the four fold name of God.

I know of the Tetragrammaton, but, I would not call myself an expert. Thank you, for the knowledge.

Yod is the Father (Atziluth, the Absolute world), the first Heh is the Mother (Briah, the Archetypical world), Vau is the Son (Yetzirah, the Formative world) and the second Heh is the Daughter (Assiah, the Physical world, The Kingdom).

Interesting. I am going to have to do some reading though. I am not exactly sure of the differences between the Absolute, Archetypical, Formative and Physical. I could guess, but, I will look them up before I comment. Thank you.

Curiously, you can arrange the letters vertically and get the image of a human.

Do you believe the imagery to be intentional?
Unread 12-04-2019, 03:19 AM

Ive thought about it some and I figure the red spook underneath the wheel is maybe to be interpreted as the opposite of the Sphinx who is sitting here on top with the sword of discernment, namely if the Sphinx is the one who asks questions (I theorize she asks of everyone a different question but the answer is always the same) this figure might be the one who doesn't ask questions.

On top of the wheel is the law of contract, below it is, just, open space and the free-flowing sports of opportunism.

I think such spirits have had too numerous names to mention and to mention some of their names is probably not the wisest thing for me now or in general - magic is magic after all.
Unread 12-04-2019, 03:24 AM

Quote:
Ive thought about it some and I figure the red spook underneath the wheel is maybe to be interpreted as the opposite of the Sphinx who is sitting here on top with the sword of discernment, namely if the Sphinx is the one who asks questions (I theorize she asks of everyone a different question but the answer is always the same) this figure might be the one who doesn't ask questions.

On top of the wheel is the law of contract, below it is, just, open space and the free-flowing sports of opportunism.

I think such spirits have had too numerous names to mention and to mention some of their names is probably not the wisest thing for me now or in general - magic is magic after all.
That is the good thing about writing. I have never heard of a portal being opened by just reading the words.
Unread 12-04-2019, 03:28 AM

Blacksun,

Could you tell me of the World card? It is so similar pictorially to the Wheel of Fortune.

What is the difference. I have read, that some say that the woman in the center is a hermaphrodite, symbolizing the perfect masculine and feminine in one being.

The Wheel of Fortune is a Key. The World Card. Would you call it a key?
Unread 12-04-2019, 03:40 AM

Quote:
Blacksun,

Could you tell me of the World card? It is so similar pictorially to the Wheel of Fortune.

What is the difference. I have read, that some say that the woman in the center is a hermaphrodite, symbolizing the perfect masculine and feminine in one being.

The Wheel of Fortune is a Key. The World Card. Would you call it a key?
I would suppose I call it the room you arrive in after turning the key and opening the door -
the door is probably yet another card or set of cards. But the World is simply completion, its meaning is clearly a pure presence, all-out, and all in the right way; everything is fully there. So a hermaphrodite would add to this image of everything out, all aspects of the human are present in this experience.
On the Fortune card, the animals are are looking into books - might mean they are considered to be turned inward, learning and not really exerting their influence, leaving it up to the fates and growing. In the World, they are all very present and forthright. All is manifest, things are known and have been done and are being done - two wands both with staves on each end.
Unread 12-04-2019, 03:44 AM

In the Tree of Life, the Fortune card is the path between Jupiter and Venus.
I suppose it must be a key. How can the path between the two Benefics not imply some magical power? Much of what is done in the rest of the tree must rely on the contract between Jupiter and Venus - the planets of values. "Non-logical constants"; things on which logic is based, but which are more important than mere logic.
Unread 12-04-2019, 03:46 AM

Quote:
I would suppose I call it the room you arrive in after turning the key and opening the door -
the door is probably yet another card or set of cards. But the World is simply completion, its meaning is clearly a pure presence, all-out, and all in the right way; everything is fully there. So a hermaphrodite would add to this image of everything out, all aspects of the human are present in this experience.
On the Fortune card, the animals are are looking into books - might mean they are considered to be turned inward, learning and not really exerting their influence, leaving it up to the fates and growing. In the World, they are all very present and forthright. All is manifest, things are known and have been done and are being done - two wands both with staves on each end.

Tags
equinox, key of mysteries, mysteries, precession