What are my ideal careers or jobs to get into based on my chart?

brownbeeca

April 27 1988
Houston, TX @ 4:47 AM

Mars square with pluto & Moon square with venus
Mercury square Mars orb +1°27'
Mars square Pluto orb +2°24'
Mars square Jupiter orb -2°21'
Sun square Mars orb -6°22'
Ascendant: Pisces (North node)
Moon: Virgo (South Node)
Star sign: Scorpio

2nd House (Taurus): Sun 7°21' , Jupiter 11°21, & Mercury 15°11
3rd House (Gemini)- Venus 20°24'
5th House (Leo): True Lilith 24°07’
6th House (Virgo)- Moon 15°04'
8th House (Scorpio)-Pluto 11°18'
9th to 10th House (Sagittarius): Midheaven 27°14'
10th House (Capricorn): Uranus 0°50' , Saturn 2°20', Neptune 10°08'
11th House (Aquarius): Mars 13°43
12th House (Pisces): Ascendent or rising sign

Chart attached here too

Attachments

• my chart.jpg
    my chart.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 28

Sakti

hi brownbeeca,
career that suits you the most is business. you are more of independent thoughts and u don't like to be controlled by others. Even though u r in job, u will change your jobs quiet often.

regards,
Sakti

Vision10

Well , Brownbecca , you can emotionally connect with small animals. You may feel your education, children , creativity as job.. You have good patience and well controlled behaviour. You will earn your money through your enemies.. For example: you may become Entrepreneur and several people hate ur guts in your local community & yet they come to your business due to the fact you are the only person who could give service to them.. Always listen to your father, his advice would be best for u ur spiritual growth!! In your early u got head butting’s with people!! Your reputation is lot of duties.. Your work environment is full of policies and rules.. Wait until Saturn return 28 to 30 later you will realize once your ego is broken by strict old people.. You are very ca:cool::cool::cool:refree and relaxed manner regarding money.. you like to be more creative when they are in relationships.. your mind is like Relationships Gives inspiration and ideas to do something big in life. Your energy is accumulated wasted in relationships. Whether business or personal relationships , you gain ideas and creativity being in relationships!! Finance & banking or Legal profession or Leather industry.. I hope i ve helped enough.. Enjoy your time in solitude.. Peace out!!

brownbeeca

What about registered Nursing? I am taking classes to get into nursing school. I don't feel any connection to fiance or leather field

brownbeeca

Well , Brownbecca , you can emotionally connect with small animals. You may feel your education, children , creativity as job.. You have good patience and well controlled behaviour. You will earn your money through your enemies.. For example: you may become Entrepreneur and several people hate ur guts in your local community & yet they come to your business due to the fact you are the only person who could give service to them.. Always listen to your father, his advice would be best for u ur spiritual growth!! In your early u got head butting’s with people!! Your reputation is lot of duties.. Your work environment is full of policies and rules.. Wait until Saturn return 28 to 30 later you will realize once your ego is broken by strict old people.. You are very ca:cool::cool::cool:refree and relaxed manner regarding money.. you like to be more creative when they are in relationships.. your mind is like Relationships Gives inspiration and ideas to do something big in life. Your energy is accumulated wasted in relationships. Whether business or personal relationships , you gain ideas and creativity being in relationships!! Finance & banking or Legal profession or Leather industry.. I hope i ve helped enough.. Enjoy your time in solitude.. Peace out!!

Yes I am carefree when it comes to money. I plan on going to registered nursing school. I don't feel anything to the legal or banking profession. I see myself working in medical profession. And I did have head butting with people in my childhood but I was also bullied so that is why I butted heads with people.

JUPITERASC

Yes I am carefree when it comes to money.
I plan on going to registered nursing school.
I don't feel anything to the legal or banking profession.
I see myself working in medical profession.
And I did have head butting with people in my childhood but I was also bullied so that is why I butted heads with people.
Your MC is in the sign of SAGITTARIUS ruled by JUPITER

however
SATURN is located in your 10th house of career in CAPRICORN
in mutual reception with Mars in Aquarius

i.e. Mars is in Saturns domicile
and Saturn although in domicile is also in Mars exaltation

and
Mars is connected with physicians and surgeons
:smile:

the following table shows the houses/domiciles of the planets
as well as Triplicities, Terms and so on
HOW TO READ THIS TABLE
http://www.skyscript.co.uk/dig2.html

dignities2.gif

brownbeeca

Meaning that its ideal for me to become a medical doctor or a registered nurse? I do not know how to read that chart...

dhundhun

Meaning that its ideal for me to become a medical doctor or a registered nurse? I do not know how to read that chart...

Neptune trines your stellium (Sun, Jupiter and Mercury) is indication of you being skilled in ability to nurture, cure and help others. It will come through various way learning - nursing, spiritual aura, suggestion, spiritualism, etc. Jupiter is ruling your career and colored by Neptune.

Good luck.

ukdesifem

With a Sag. MC, and conjunct Uranus and Saturn, you need a job without restriction. And that allows for full effort. This could mean self-employment, but then with a Sag MC, it must be work geared towards a noble end. Jupiter is in a stellium with the Sun and Mercury, and in house two money is oriented here. Perhaps communications as a job. Venus is in the 3rd in Gem., so creative knowledge with others is needed. You also have a grand trine in Earth, and a Moon in Virgo, so some emotive-based work is required. To say a specific job, I'd say some kind of advocacy work. Maybe even a lawyer, public speaker, or charitable work. Reasons I say this are Uranus/Saturn conjunct MC. Neptuin in the 10th also lends to creative work. And your True Node is in Pisces, and in the 12th house, so work that provides help to others in an artistic or spiritual way may be good for you. Definitely, independence, creativity, imagination, and helping others are key points for you here, which could be in law, charity/voluntary work, or using communication to help others.