Uranus Transit Opposed to Natal Sun

asoiaf

Hi everyone,

I am a Taurus ASC and it makes me to afraid Uranus transit which opposes my natal sun in 7th house.I have a quite happy marriage for 2.5 years.I don't feel any change in last year's uranus transit in taurus first degrees.I need some positive comments that tarnsit Uranus does not always mean big changes in personality and divorce:andy:

I started to afraid this transit changes my personality with a more rebellious side and harm my marriage or business projects:eek:

Does anybody have this experience before or now?

Attachments

• astro_2gw_asoiaf_hw.46045.14226.jpg
    astro_2gw_asoiaf_hw.46045.14226.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 24

Cary2

Banned
Hi everyone,

I am a Taurus ASC and it makes me to afraid Uranus transit which opposes my natal sun in 7th house.I have a quite happy marriage for 2.5 years.I don't feel any change in last year's uranus transit in taurus first degrees.I need some positive comments that tarnsit Uranus does not always mean big changes in personality and divorce:andy:

I started to afraid this transit changes my personality with a more rebellious side and harm my marriage or business projects:eek:

An opposition is a challenging aspect, and Uranus is a malefic in its general behavior. Aspects to Sun are highly significant. It is very difficult to twist that into a positive message that doesn't sound like a warning. In fact, it would be a disservice to do so. Some people should avoid Predictive Astrology. You might be one of those people.

AtlanticPacific

I had this last May (when Uranus was at zero deg Taurus opp my Sun in Scorp at zero deg) and nothing noteworthy happened! It will happen for me again this Oct (happy birthday to me, LOL!) so we'll see if I notice an impact the second time around..My solar return for this year indicates relationship shake-ups and the Sun is my natal 7th H ruler so I'm wondering as well if this second opposition will mark a change in relationships. But to answer your question, I don't think it necessarily portends calamity!

Kannon

Uranus is the higher octave of Mercury (and not "malefic"). It's nature is raising of the mind to higher vibration or frequency so that more information can be taken in, more connection can be made to others. The problems with it mostly come from resisting change due to living life aimed at safety and security. I've been through numerous hard Uranus transits to natal Moon and Asc, MC during my relationship with my wife and we're still together. Uranus is known for stirring up areas of stagnancy where we're playing it safe. In your case, Uranus in transit to Asc allows for greater self-awareness leading to freer expression, so look for areas of interest in which you can gain a greater sense of freedom through creativity (Venus ruled Taurus) and get out of your ruts or routines more often to live a more spontaneously.

This will inevitably involve some changes since Uranus transits opposite both Sun and Pluto, but that natal aspect shows you have the strength to handle it.

No transit should be feared, only understood for the window of opportunity it offers you. In your case, your chart suggests a re-balancing of power so that you can live with the unexpected and unpredictable and know you remain who you are and continue to develop. Ultimately, the experience is what you make of it by seeing it as a window of opportunity. Fear will either waste energy on something that never materializes or create a self-fulfilling prophecy.

But Cary2 is right -- some people should not watch their transits. If you are watching them in fear you are probably one of those people.

Frisiangal

Hi everyone,

Hi,
The chart is made through the Whole Sign house system. There are many styles of house system. The most popular take the Ascendant-Descendant axis as the beginning of the 1st-7th houses, which will also change the cusps of further houses.
This puts an entirely different light on any transiting planet aspecting a natal position.

I use the Placidus system, and would therefore interpret the Sun-Pluto conjunction as being in the 6th house. This house deals with employment service, attitudes with co-workers, as well as 'working upon one's self' that can prevent any negative susceptibility towards physical dis-order or dis-ease occuring (the one can be associated with the other).

When looking at Uranus's future trends transits, it's also wise to look at what Saturn, the stay-the-same planet is doing. This time next year Saturn-Pluto form a transiting conjunction with natal MC, followed by transit Uranus conjunct Asc.
Progressed planetary positions to the natal chart also offer relevant information.

As all planets are positively aspected in the natal chart, I might be inclined to place a different interpretation upon their meaning than your own fearful one …… unless you are already picking up signals that all isn't as you feel it should be. Then, it might be wise to 'get it out into the open' than to allow it to fester inside to create inner issues of another nature.

:smile: