people here told me i would never have children but

nocturne

For something like this, wouldn't it be better to look at transits to the natal ?

Or even progressions ?

Transit wise saturn (her 5th ruler) would have just entered her 5th cusp, depending on when pregnancy happened.

about the timing, saturn entering capricorn did change everything. the pregnancy wasn't planned but since then i started to think 'what if happens' or 'will it ever happen' so it changed something inside me, for sure.thank you

nocturne

no astrology never makes mistakes

astrologers make mistakes

i see a lot of negative and very doomy-gloomy predictions that are almost always a reflection of the astrologers own state of being- unable to look at a chart in the most neutral way possible (it is impossible to completely be neutral of course your own vision gets intertwined when looking at a chart) but i have noticed that it is sometimes just like- they have their own answer ready for you- that it aint gonna happen whatever you want- and they will use your chart to confirm that- instead of the other way around- look at the question and see what the chart says- as it should be. so its literally- o someone wants to know if they are getting married- of course their not- let me look at their chart and tell them every reason why its not happening- the answer no as you may have noticed- came before even the slightest glaring at any chart whatsoever...

as you can guess this can leave the people they answer sad, hopeless and with their heads to the ground....and for no good reason! because usually when i look at the chart- and i see more than 5 (yes FIVE) points that will FOR SURE promiss marriage/children/etc etc i answer them (sometimes privately sometimes publicly)
and the response i get and the stories behind the questions are always a reminder to me that we are dealing with people here- with hearts and hopes and dreams and wishes and that everyone is eventually looking for one thing, and that is to be happy with themselves, their lives, their purpose- and crushing that or answering them in a mean and sometimes condescending way speaks a lot about the astrologer answering- because if you are not happy with your own life/marriage/kids/purpose- you sure wont be here telling everyone else they will- even if their chart does say it will- because it is impossible for a truly happy person that is truly happy with themselves to say to someone- no your never getting that thing i obviously see you so want- now shut up and if you didnt want to know the truth than why did you ask and i am not being mean you have to expect such reactions this is an online forum

wow i think- that person must be so happy and truly joyful that he is answering that person in that way- literally sometimes crushing their question about something truly important to that person with a couple of rude words- and after that being surprised the person is offended by their behavior- stating that they wanted to know- well here ya go

no no no, more often than not- these crude people are not true because they are not looking to find positive- they are specifically looking to find negative- and when you search for something- you most definitely will find it- but that does not mean there is not something positive- that can easily take out every negative aspect and give you that which you are asking about- a small aspect from jupiter can alleviate the most negative placements- a full waxing moon in a beneficial sign can make a lot of nasty placements better- its how you look- its what you are searching for- if your looking for ways to say no- you are going to find them- heck saturn is almost in any sign in any house in any freakin way a big problem and you can account for almost everything saying- thats saturn= it aint gonna happen for you

dont worry- life is a circle- when those people hurt others by acting mean, not searching for an answer but finding aspects to underline their own pre-thought answers- when they are mean and condescending- it is never not seen by the universe- everything you do comes back to you- and when is see people doing these things i usually feel really really sad for them- because it means that this will happen to them to- and three times increased- they made someone feel really bad - and now it will happen to them, and thats not sometimes, or maybe it will happen maybe not- its a law- like gravity- gravity doesnt care if you are using it correctly or at all- it works no matter what- every day and every second- you cannot escape it- it is law- same way with the law of cause and effect- you do something- it will come back- not because your bad or the universe has an opinion about it and wants to punish you- but because you did that thing- so that thing will come back now- with more force- you get what you put out- it is law it is always working it works with the precision and exactness of everything in physics.

sorry for that little rant there- your post reminded me of some thoughts i had a week ago when i saw someone again being so negative to someone else for really no good reason and i was running late but i literally sat down and wrote that person an hour long essay on her question- pointing out the far more positives than the one negative that negative-nancy had to say about it- again- karma karma karma- its not a joke, its the way things work.

about your chart now- now truth be told- i would not have screamed YOUR GONNA HAVE 1000 KIDS YOUR NAME SHOULD BE MISS FERTILITY FOREVER- you only sneeze and youll get kids- no. this chart obviously has a aspects that truly would make it quite hard for someone to right out tell you- a thousand percent you will have kids- jupiter in capricorn in the 5th debilited- as he is also the significator or children thats double bad- his dispositor saturn in its fall- in the 8th house of sudden ups and downs and losses- the moon in the neuter sign of virgo- not the best for child-birth as the moon is the planet we look for together with jupiter when judging offspring- so those things are not good (perhaps others but these popped out immediately)

BUT

now the reasons why it CAN and DID happen

1. jupiter can never bring real real real damage or detriment- it is truly the planet of blessings and everything good- even in its worst worst state (as you have) it is STILL the planet of BLESSINGS AND JOY- and no matter how bad jupiter feels- because he is the GREAT BENEFIC- he will give and he will bless you with that which your chart promises- he WILL give you children- but it will be a hard long and unpleasant journey because he is in such a fallen state- but eventually- he WILL because he is jupiter- and nothing can stop him from bringing joy love and luck to you- and you have him in the 5th house of children- meaning that after time and effort and hard work and delays delays delays (saturn) eventually jupiter will bless you with kids- but as you very well know- the road has been tough and not an easy one

2. the moon- yes in virgo- but look at the position- it is exactly on your ascendant- you are meant to be a mother this life- the most maternal planets of all is on your ascendant THATS WHO YOU ARE- you ARE maternal, soft, nurturing, a mom at heart- thats what you ARE- it is on the ascendant having such an influence on you- perhaps you will be a bit more of a critical detail oriented mom- but that mother is who you are- and to add to that the moon was waxing and receiving almost an exact sextile frome the sun (0,01) approaching nonetheless

3. jupiter and moon are the planets for children- but the main planet for children and birthing and creating anything for that matter- is the most important planet of all- the sun- it gives us light- we are all his children- he loves children and always having a big heart towards them- and you have him in the sign of cancer- the most motherly sign of all- the sign that stands for mother and her love- also he has amazing directional strength because he is in the 10th house on the CUSP of the 11th house of gains- very strong position

4. lets not forget the line of disposition- yes jupiter in capricorn and saturn its dispositor in aries is pretty bad- but lets check how it all ends

jupiter in capricorn goes to saturn in aries- saturn in aries goes to sun in cancer- sun in cancer goes to moon in virgo- and moon in virgo goes to who- thats right- a domicile, conjunct the highest point of the chart- the mc- freaking strong MERCURY- he holds the chart- everyone reports back to him- and he is in his own freaking sign- sextiling saturn by the way- conjunct venus and mars and trining your north node and uranus and what not

i can go on but you get the point- yes its obvious this chart is predicting some problems with having chidren- but doesnt deny them at all- and these are just the things i saw within 5 minutes- if i really analyze it properly i am sure there are 1000 millions more-

and yes- if it was truly a no- i would have honestly said- im sorry but maybe this is just not for you- maybe your better off not having children- the chart could say you would get severely depressed or whatever if you had them- its better if you didnt- and usually the people that have such charts never even ask because they DONT WANT CHILDREN lol..

but think about it logically- our human race in its entirety is CREATED to produce offspring and therefore insure the survival of the human gene- it is in our every cell and fibre and EVERYTHING- having kids is not only normal- it is what we came here to do- look at how many freaking people there are on the planet- ALMOST EVERYONE HAS CHILDREN- the reason you think thats not true- is because the ones that dont- get far more 'air' time and your attention- because it is so rare compared to the ones that do have kids- but because no one every really talks about the gazillions that do- but we do spend a lot of attention on the ones that cant or done- that makes us believe that thats a majority- ITS NOT- practically in every country the population is increasing- and thats considering the fact we had like 1000 years of plagues, wars, guns, killings, murders, birth-control, condoms, the church, gay people ETCETERA- STILL WE ARE MULTIPLYING- because thats what our bodies where literally MADE TO DO- ITS NOT EVEM A CHOICE IS IT IN YOUR GENES- and believe me i would LOVE to see that condescending astrologer on here that says no one will ever have kids here ever- look into one science or biology book and look what the human race and our bodies and our reproductive system is about- and how hardcore it is and that IT WILL OUTLIVE AND OUTSMART EVERYONE AND STILL REPRODUCE BECAUSE THAT IS THE ONLY REAL MISSION OF EVERYONES LIFE HERE FROM A GENETIC POINT OF VIEW

amen! pfeew!

thank you so much for your words

nocturne

keep in mind that ours is an astrological learning forum
where members practice astrological skills free
no one is paid
therefore
responses to threads
are often from members who are beginners with little or no experience :smile:
keen to learn by practice

An astrological method
calculates
your most fertile days each month

and
is helpful in pinpointing
the particular five days each month
when conception is most likely to occur
based on the astrology of the natal chart

so if you generate those charts
including the relevant month
when you most likely conceived
then you can find out whether astrology is correct
regarding whether the child is boy or girl

HOW TO GENERATE CHARTS WITH THE METHOD

astro.com's 'Extended Chart Selection' page has an option to choose 'special charts'.
A 'pop up' menu appears when a small triangle is clicked on
notice the last choice is the 'Lunar Phases Fertility Calendar'
- select that
and then click to view the twelve month calendar
with most likely montly conception dates for the chosen year
- based on natal astrological information.

Most likely Conception dates are highlighted in red

Either a Venus or a Mars logo above each area accentuated in red
indicates whether a child conceived at that time
is most probably male or female

The idea is Venus logo = Girl
Mars logo = Boy

keep us updated

yeah, i know. i'm learning too :D
i did that but there was no logo on march 2018. the last one before was venus, though

nocturne

btw i posted this huge rant but i just wanted to add this

maybe the time you have been given (time of birth) is incorrect?

this can change a lot and fast

not saying you did that on purpose or anything but its always good to double check these things as we can go in to a heavy battle of aspects and configurations here but what if your born like an hour later or earlier or whatever

this could change a lot since you have both the moon and ascendant at the 0st degree-an hour back would change both the moon sign and the asc sign- drastically changing your entire chart- and it would also change cusps and lords of houses and placements

you know, just sayin...
:happy::happy::happy::happy:

my mom is a scorpio with good memory so she would know that haha
maybe a couple minutes wrong but no more than that. i'm a virgo moon for sure

Januarystorm

my mom is a scorpio with good memory so she would know that haha
maybe a couple minutes wrong but no more than that. i'm a virgo moon for sure

well scorpio or not- coincidentally i had this conversation with an acquaintance of mine who works as an OB-GYN, and i asked her about the fact that i have noticed a lot of people being born EXACTLY on :00 or :15 or :45- and she said that yes, for example when i was born it says on my birth certificate 05:30- this means that i was born AFTER 05:29 but BEFORE 05:35- because then they would have written down 05:35- so i of course rectified it- wasnt that hard i had the choice between 05:30-31-32-33-and 34- and it was easy

but this wasnt where i was going with this post

when i asked my mother when i was born- she told me without any doubt 06:30- so thats an hour after what my birth certificate says (and i believe the birth certificate)and when i found out i was like whaaat such a difference surely my own MOTHER would KNOW- and believe me she is in her own opinion, never wrong- so she stood by her facts until low and behold my grandmother found my birth certificate and told me i have been believing a lie all my life (lol it was never even brought up until i started my astrology-life hehe) but still- it was very weird for my neurotically straight-facted mother to be so off on something you would think was so big?

and then i started to noticing a very strange thing- when i asked people that i read their charts for- just friends but also professionally- i usually ask them their time of birth and insist it is quite important- they almost always straight away call their mother- she gives a time- without hesitation i might add and always like- thats just when I KNOW I GAVE BIRTH TO YOU- but then after when i see that its just not correct (looking at their personalities and lives the chart with that time just doesnt make any sense) so then they dig up their birth-certificate and the difference between what the mother says and what the certificate says is ENORMOUS- no not like 10 minutes or even half an hour- some even got the TIME OF DAY WRONG- evening births were confirmed by the mother as if the child was born early in the morning and she heard the birds literally chirp as she said- i have so much stories about this it really surprised me- and it wasnt just 1 or 2 people- this happened on a regular basis and still when they ask their mother i always ask to double check their certificate and almost all the time the mother is off- and i would say 50 percent of the time its so off that even making a chart with the time of the mother is useless-

so i was coming across this a lot and i decided to bother my ob-gyn friend again, and asked her about this weird- from my perspective- trend i was noticing- and she had the answer to this mystery in 2 seconds for me

so

this maternal-amnesia phenomenon is quite common apparantly- from what i understood it happens all the time and almost always- and is completely normal. when woman have been through labour (imagine your bones being crushed aside and a baby watermelon coming out plus the ever so lovely contractions etc etc) after that- when the baby is out and they lay him on the mothers chest- she receives a huge flush of hormones- love hormones to be exact- its like being injected sixty thousand times with the best heroin straight in your vain at the highest possible dosage- times a thousand- and with no bad effects whatsoever- a clean high if you will- this hormone is called oxytocin as you may have heard of it is called the love hormone and it is exactly that hormone that makes you love your new baby more than anything else ever ever in the world just one second after meeting it- it literally is the reason we love our children- it makes sure we dont ditch them somewhere in the wilderness but take care of them and make sure they live (again- nature- making sure of the survival of our species- see how it works- its a perfect system)

but anyways, long story short- when mothers receive that flush of oxytocin- they are literally high- and if you have some knowledge of people that are high- its that their perception of things is drastically different that what the reality may be- it blurres everything- time place location problems doctors day night birds chirping crickets whatever- they are literally HIGH- so thats the reason why mothers are almost always completely and hundred percent wrong about the birth time- they may think they know it for sure and even remember something- but the fact remains their perception of reality at that point was influenced and heavily so- thats why no matter what the mother says- and maybe for her the birds were chirping- that person was born at half past 10 in the evening- and thats the truth and i cannot stress the fact to really dig up that birth certificate or if you cant to try to rectify the chart- dont trust the high on love mother- however much they insist and resist- i even had a couple of clients when the mother SAW THE CERTIFICATE and STILL was like- no THAT THING IS WRONG IM RIGHT- so literally they defined even the doctor who was there in full mental capacity and obviously and hopefully a professional at his job- at least knowing how to tell the time on the clock correctly hahaha

and especially for you- you state so confidently- im a virgo moon- but even so- your moon is at the 0st degree- meaning it still has a lot of influence from leo- the sign before- meaning your moon could never be such a definitive virgo- it just entered that sign- believe me- you will have that leo in you and very much so

try to find your birth chart- trust me i have seen such major radical wonders happening in charts when we found out the time was incorrect- all the bad aspects just vanished before our eyes it was truly a miracle:happy::happy::happy::happy:

Last edited:

nocturne

well scorpio or not- coincidentally i had this conversation with an acquaintance of mine who works as an OB-GYN, and i asked her about the fact that i have noticed a lot of people being born EXACTLY on :00 or :15 or :45- and she said that yes, for example when i was born it says on my birth certificate 05:30- this means that i was born AFTER 05:29 but BEFORE 05:35- because then they would have written down 05:35- so i of course rectified it- wasnt that hard i had the choice between 05:30-31-32-33-and 34- and it was easy

but this wasnt where i was going with this post

when i asked my mother when i was born- she told me without any doubt 06:30- so thats an hour after what my birth certificate says (and i believe the birth certificate)and when i found out i was like whaaat such a difference surely my own MOTHER would KNOW- and believe me she is in her own opinion, never wrong- so she stood by her facts until low and behold my grandmother found my birth certificate and told me i have been believing a lie all my life (lol it was never even brought up until i started my astrology-life hehe) but still- it was very weird for my neurotically straight-facted mother to be so off on something you would think was so big?

and then i started to noticing a very strange thing- when i asked people that i read their charts for- just friends but also professionally- i usually ask them their time of birth and insist it is quite important- they almost always straight away call their mother- she gives a time- without hesitation i might add and always like- thats just when I KNOW I GAVE BIRTH TO YOU- but then after when i see that its just not correct (looking at their personalities and lives the chart with that time just doesnt make any sense) so then they dig up their birth-certificate and the difference between what the mother says and what the certificate says is ENORMOUS- no not like 10 minutes or even half an hour- some even got the TIME OF DAY WRONG- evening births were confirmed by the mother as if the child was born early in the morning and she heard the birds literally chirp as she said- i have so much stories about this it really surprised me- and it wasnt just 1 or 2 people- this happened on a regular basis and still when they ask their mother i always ask to double check their certificate and almost all the time the mother is off- and i would say 50 percent of the time its so off that even making a chart with the time of the mother is useless-

so i was coming across this a lot and i decided to bother my ob-gyn friend again, and asked her about this weird- from my perspective- trend i was noticing- and she had the answer to this mystery in 2 seconds for me

so

this maternal-amnesia phenomenon is quite common apparantly- from what i understood it happens all the time and almost always- and is completely normal. when woman have been through labour (imagine your bones being crushed aside and a baby watermelon coming out plus the ever so lovely contractions etc etc) after that- when the baby is out and they lay him on the mothers chest- she receives a huge flush of hormones- love hormones to be exact- its like being injected sixty thousand times with the best heroin straight in your vain at the highest possible dosage- times a thousand- and with no bad effects whatsoever- a clean high if you will- this hormone is called oxytocin as you may have heard of it is called the love hormone and it is exactly that hormone that makes you love your new baby more than anything else ever ever in the world just one second after meeting it- it literally is the reason we love our children- it makes sure we dont ditch them somewhere in the wilderness but take care of them and make sure they live (again- nature- making sure of the survival of our species- see how it works- its a perfect system)

but anyways, long story short- when mothers receive that flush of oxytocin- they are literally high- and if you have some knowledge of people that are high- its that their perception of things is drastically different that what the reality may be- it blurres everything- time place location problems doctors day night birds chirping crickets whatever- they are literally HIGH- so thats the reason why mothers are almost always completely and hundred percent wrong about the birth time- they may think they know it for sure and even remember something- but the fact remains their perception of reality at that point was influenced and heavily so- thats why no matter what the mother says- and maybe for her the birds were chirping- that person was born at half past 10 in the evening- and thats the truth and i cannot stress the fact to really dig up that birth certificate or if you cant to try to rectify the chart- dont trust the high on love mother- however much they insist and resist- i even had a couple of clients when the mother SAW THE CERTIFICATE and STILL was like- no THAT THING IS WRONG IM RIGHT- so literally they defined even the doctor who was there in full mental capacity and obviously and hopefully a professional at his job- at least knowing how to tell the time on the clock correctly hahaha

and especially for you- you state so confidently- im a virgo moon- but even so- your moon is at the 0st degree- meaning it still has a lot of influence from leo- the sign before- meaning your moon could never be such a definitive virgo- it just entered that sign- believe me- you will have that leo in you and very much so

try to find your birth chart- trust me i have seen such major radical wonders happening in charts when we found out the time was incorrect- all the bad aspects just vanished before our eyes it was truly a miracle:happy::happy::happy::happy:

i understand. it's quite hard to tell a story in english when it's not your first language but i'll try a little bit haha
my mom knows my birth time although not exactly. she went to the hospital june 20st at night -gemini sun,leo moon- but they told her to come back in the next morning and have a c-section so she was pretty awake until almost 9 in the morning to know i was born after that-cancer sun, virgo moon- but my rising is definitely up for debate since it was impossible for her to know the minute. maybe it is leo! but i always presumed it to be virgo based on the things i know about each sign and how it could change my behavior and appearence.

Januarystorm

i understand. it's quite hard to tell a story in english when it's not your first language but i'll try a little bit haha
my mom knows my birth time although not exactly. she went to the hospital june 20st at night -gemini sun,leo moon- but they told her to come back in the next morning and have a c-section so she was pretty awake until almost 9 in the morning to know i was born after that-cancer sun, virgo moon- but my rising is definitely up for debate since it was impossible for her to know the minute. maybe it is leo! but i always presumed it to be virgo based on the things i know about each sign and how it could change my behavior and appearence.

Personally- the fact you clearly focus on children/havings kids obviously means this is a very important subject to you- not everyone would be so convinced that they want to have children at your age- and it is clear this is coming from a pure place of love- you clearly love kids and cant wait to be a mom- you even came back here to point out how wrong those people were! (Im not being negative here- just a bit of humor) well, if there is one sign that loves kids, knows they want them at a very early age and generally have a bit of a -you were wrong peasants the king has returned to tell you the news- kind of attitude- its gotta be Leo...wouldnt you agree?